philbymaris
+0|6746|Brissvegas AUST
G,day mate, phlbymaris from OZ here.... um i was wondering why my kills on mudvayneld50 haven't showed up... considering ive killed him / her like 30 times if not more... nothing has come up on my favorite victims yet and i was just wondering why?   strange thing is i have already recieved my badges from the round i killed this character in.....(expert explosives).... so any ideas on the matter would be much appreciated...

Thanx
Philbymaris....
arizona91
+2|6761|Kansas City
do you know if mudvayneld50 is has searched his/her stats on BF2S??  If not, then they won't show up on your list of victims.  I had that happen too.
philbymaris
+0|6746|Brissvegas AUST
hi all again... mudvayne has checked his stats and still there is nothing coming up about my 40 odd kills on him or her, but his or her kills on me have come up... wtf.... oh and is there a new patch or something because gamearena and internode servers are not running.... whats going on??

thanx again

philbymaris
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6781|AUS, Canberra
you need to have killed them 40 times in 1 round
philbymaris
+0|6746|Brissvegas AUST
nah mate no shrimp on the barbie in OZ, mate ive killed him at least 38 times iar, cause i got my exp explovises... mainly by killing that poor bastard.... he just keept coming for more.

but no anvil... there are others that have come up on my stats and i havent killed them 40 times iar.... and ive killed him since this reply but nothing..... admin if you can, can u fix this cause i want these kills

philbymaris from sunny queensland australia..... 145 best sniper in the world... dont believe me look at my stats..... just type in philbymaris
Ryan_Mercury
"It's Recharging!"
+19|6830

philbymaris wrote:

nah mate no shrimp on the barbie in OZ, mate ive killed him at least 38 times iar, cause i got my exp explovises... mainly by killing that poor bastard.... he just keept coming for more.

but no anvil... there are others that have come up on my stats and i havent killed them 40 times iar.... and ive killed him since this reply but nothing..... admin if you can, can u fix this cause i want these kills

philbymaris from sunny queensland australia..... 145 best sniper in the world... dont believe me look at my stats..... just type in philbymaris
So basically your a stat padder?
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6824
Sounds like stats padding.
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6824
WTF, you're from Afghanistan...
philbymaris
+0|6746|Brissvegas AUST
explain stats padding.... theres only 12 odd people on a server, so your bound to kill alot and often esspecially if you hang around a spawn point that cant be takin... like mec base on gulf of oman..... and people tend to get a grudge when you kill them repeatedly.....

so more to the point why dont these kills and name come up on my stats??? when ive killed them alot, when i look on his or her stats why am i on theres.... please explain (only an aussie will understand the joke behind please explain...lol pauline hanson.....lol)

thanx for any feed back...

philbymaris
kA_sick
+0|6758|Wien
dont explain you are just a stat padder.......
philbymaris
+0|6746|Brissvegas AUST
jihad mutha fukers.... nah when i set up my account i forgot the aussie bit and just left it as is... but honestly im no muslin from afganistan.... im white from oz.....

philbymaris
philbymaris
+0|6746|Brissvegas AUST

kA_sick wrote:

dont explain you are just a stat padder.......
how can i stats pad?? if i dont know what it is... sorry but i havent been playing for a long time like some others so explain what stats padding is and then ill know......

and why havent the kills come up on the bf2s website.... if ya know so much.......
alf.ha
+5|6750|Berlin/Germany
Use the search for stats padding ;-)
i have the same prob with this fucking country flag. When i tried to make an account i had to try 5 different nicks before i found one that wasnt used, and then i forgot to check my country selection :-( Now i'm a US American, but i'm from Germany.
Amd btw,i also think you are a stat padder, damn folks
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6824

philbymaris wrote:

explain stats padding.... theres only 12 odd people on a server, so your bound to kill alot and often esspecially if you hang around a spawn point that cant be takin... like mec base on gulf of oman..... and people tend to get a grudge when you kill them repeatedly.....

so more to the point why dont these kills and name come up on my stats??? when ive killed them alot, when i look on his or her stats why am i on theres.... please explain (only an aussie will understand the joke behind please explain...lol pauline hanson.....lol)

thanx for any feed back...

philbymaris
But you're Afghani... why are you claiming to be Australian?
philbymaris
+0|6746|Brissvegas AUST
cause i am from australia... in queenland in brisbane... and we have a dickhead prime minister with huge eye brows called johnny howard...... what afgan knows that.... they haven't even advanced from the stone age yet..........

ANYWAYS PEOPLES..... why haven't the kills come up yet.... i dont know why???

philbymaris......
philbymaris
+0|6746|Brissvegas AUST
and how do you bring up your stats on the message???
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6824
Then why does it have your country as Republic of Afghanistan?

That's a sig, its on your stats page. Copy the BB code into your sig box in your profile.
philbymaris
+0|6746|Brissvegas AUST
alright beanie.... looking for user name (about 100 times to find one that aint already used) i simply forgot the flag thing, but seriously im not afgani or from any asian country or middle eastern country.....  im aussie from australia, born and breed in australia.... if you must know im in sunny queensland... beautiful one day perfect the next......

cheers for telling me about the messenger stats thing...

philbymaris
philbymaris
+0|6746|Brissvegas AUST
i say you beazinie on internode 7 sharqi pennisula.... if i was afgani in afganistan, i wouldn't beable to get onto the internode server cause they are oz and nz only.... so theres more proof im aussie....
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6858|"Frisco"

philbymaris wrote:

Nothing for me to fix. Until EA/DICE reports it too me, than it doesn't show up here.

As for which/where country this guy is in -- who gives a flying fuck? Let it go, geez, we're all from the country of "Internet".

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard