Rubberneck[Ass]
+0|6700
ADMIN EDIT Sorry to steal the thread...

PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO [url=http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pid=62775#p62775]MY REPLY[/url]...

-----
From some reason my stats have stoped updating since yesterday. It just keeps requeuing me when i refresh the page. Strange thing is it updates where i am playing at just not my stats. Anyone know what's up with it?

--Rubberneck
NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6817|North Texas
Yep, you keep getting added to the queue, which shouldn't be doing that. If you were being updated, then there is a time limit that gets imposed, preventing you from being queued up again.

Once Chuy reads this, he'll know why, and how to fix it.
Rubberneck[Ass]
+0|6700
If there is anything i can do to help just let me know.

--Rubberneck
TheCheat54
+0|6803
Same problem as this guy. The only difference is I can get my own stats updated fine, but when I try to get updated stats from someone else (like NASTIE_BUTLER), it keeps re-queueing me.
sgz22
+0|6699
Same problem here
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6811|Cologne, Germany

might have something to do with the new patch and the ensuing implementation of SF into the xml feed.

chuy will know more, hopefully.
sgz22
+0|6699
yeah prob so - i do have SF by the way if it helps to figure it out
B.Schuss

oh, by the way guys, are your stats updating in BFHQ ? If they don't, it's most likely something EA has done and then there is nothing we can do about it.

If your stats are updating in BFHQ fine though, then it has to do with our database.
NukeDK
+1|6800|Denmark
My stats is updating fine on BFHQ but not here on this site
B.Schuss

then it's most likely a database issue with bf2s.com or something similar.

chuy will know.
sgz22
+0|6699
yep mine are updating in BFHQ
Aruba-Prime
[Expert Smoke Grenade]
+44|6744|Hamburg, Germany
Did you play BF2:SF ? Mine aren't updating as well because i've played it....

So just wait a few days....

Last edited by Aruba-Prime (2005-11-26 05:34:27)

Jetfighter_NL
+0|6711|Delft,Netherlands
i am first with this topic use the search button!
Casap
+0|6699
My stats don't get updated in my BFHQ, like here aswell... I've got lost of 2 ribbons and 2 badges. What's wrong?!?!
tor11
Grunt
+18|6730|Os , Norway
Yes i have the same problem! Since yesterday, but my global unlocks are there! Thanks for very helpful and good site! tor11 PS i have no prpblems bfhq only lost one puple hear!

Last edited by tor11 (2005-11-25 22:50:32)

B.Schuss

Whenever it's an issue with BFHQ, there is nothing we can actually do about it. We might offer some advice, or ask the community, but none of us work for EA ( not at the moment, at least ). So whatever happens inside the game, is up to EA.

My advice would be to always have the up-to-date version of the game installed ( in this case, 1.12 ) and make sure you install 1.12 patch after the expansion. Most bugs in the system work themselves out if you have a little patience. Please also keep in mind that the stats system is an online system and can fail as any other internet-based system. There will be times when it doesn't work properly. This might include awards/points/ribbons/badges getting lost. Nothing we can do about, sorry..
USonuMabeaCh
+0|6699
my stats are updating on BFHQ, and they did update here after playing SF for the first day, but not since, just keeps putting me at the top of the list on queue everytime i refresh.
Fearnight
+0|6705
My stats are updating fine in BFHQ but on BS2S it hasn't updated since November 21st. It keeps requeuing me each refresh so I can never update ...
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6818|"Frisco"

Yeah. I am experiencing some really, really weird glitches with EA.

My stats aren't updating so much either. Kinda. I'm not sure what's going on, to be honest. I've emailed the EA people, but because it's Thanksgiving Holiday here, it's not likely to be "fixed" until monday.

I am finding that the "error" only happens when players have played SF. That's the only common thread so far. HOWEVER, that's not the defining factor -- I *can* get stats for some players that have played SF. My guess is that something on their end doesn't like a certain SF stat. Not sure what it is yet though.

So, just to clarify -- it's not my site that's not updating. You still get your updates -- I'm just getting broken/non-existant profile from EA.

Here's the REALLY weird part about what's going on. In BF2:SF I can see that I have earned more points and a few awards (woot). However, when I look at my profile here, the points match, but the awards haven't hit the feed. (Note: the BFHQ feed and the one my site runs from are different). This means that I *am* getting *some* of the stats *sometimes*. Just trying to illustrate the complexity and confusing nature of what's breaking...

I am working on it ... and ubar ... and family holiday events ... and eating once or twice a day
ILLSeaBass
+0|6702
Thanks, love the site and appreciate the hard work you do. I've gotten about 30% (havent devoted much time cause I love playin BF2) to parse the EA Stat Feeds in .Net 2.0. Wishing they had a XML feed since It would make it so much easier. Thanks Again! Bass
Rubberneck[Ass]
+0|6700
I have SF as well and after thinking for a bit more mine updated untill i went up a rank and got a new unlock. It's possible it will update your stats even with SF untill you get a new badge or ribbon or unlock.

--Rubberneck
DakkonBlackblade
+0|6716

Rubberneck[Ass] wrote:

I have SF as well and after thinking for a bit more mine updated untill i went up a rank and got a new unlock. It's possible it will update your stats even with SF untill you get a new badge or ribbon or unlock.

--Rubberneck
This was my experience as well, updates still worked until I was awarded the basic special ops medic badge.  hope it helps solve the issue and thanks for the hard work.
sgz22
+0|6699
That may be it - mine seemed to work fine too until I started getting the new SF badges - now that I think about it LOL.
midgetspy
+3|6798
If it helps, after gaining all my unlocks and ganing all my basic badges my stats still worked. They only stopped working about when I got my first SF Vet badge - and they haven't updated since.

Nic
Apocalypse416
The Sexiest Apocalypse
+55|6788
Same happened to me. Ever since ive played SF, my stats wont update on this site. They update fine on BFHQ, but not here. I keep getting pushed back in the queue.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard