Schlusi=[GER]
+11|6523|4856 Karkand,Hellstreet 4
Hi folks,

what´s up with some guys out there? Today I saw an account with a fav. victim score of 151 times!!!

http://www.bf2s.com/player/64487273/

I can´t belive it, because I think that the time is to short to stat-pad that much
Where starts stat padding? How often can u kill somebody to be not a padding asshole like this one?

What´s ur opinion? If u have nothing to conceal, tell me whats ur fav. victim and worst enemy score...
my is: FV-17, WE-11 (same stat padding asshat!)

Last edited by Schlusi=[GER] (2006-07-31 01:05:14)

SargeX_au
+29|6754
anythn over 20 is suspect imo
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6528|Singapore
check out mine

i pad with my friend in the past
Schlusi=[GER]

jkohlc wrote:

check out mine

i pad with my friend in the past
well done Mr. nice guy!
Sgt_Bob05
Nade Spammers Must Die
+49|6703|Australia
Who gives a fuck? Sriously what do people get for pointing out stat padders or suspect accounts? Does it make you feel better inside? Or do you have so few points that you're not happy that they have more than you and they got them an 'illegal' way. Pfft, FFS play BF2 more instead of poking you're nose into other peoples accounts and you'll have more points than they do.
[AD]will_young[G36E]
spreader of the herpies
+33|6532|Down under, melbourne
i got  one guy 37 times as usa had capped all flags but cement factory on karkand and i was left stranded at the mec main base with some noob spawning every 15 seconds ....i owned him hard!
BlaZin'Feenix
I'm just that good
+156|6621|Cork, Ireland
Who cares about padders? They don't directly affect you so why do you care?
Ir0n-M@n
has the greatest stats on earth
+125|6746|Germany
i think the real important aspect is the worst enemy! i only have two because i'm teh one who gets never fragged of one and the same twice in a row
Schlusi=[GER]

Sgt_Bob05 wrote:

Who gives a fuck? Sriously what do people get for pointing out stat padders or suspect accounts? Does it make you feel better inside? Or do you have so few points that you're not happy that they have more than you and they got them an 'illegal' way. Pfft, FFS play BF2 more instead of poking you're nose into other peoples accounts and you'll have more points than they do.
I give a fuck! Everyone should be able to see all accounts he want. Why they don´t create a passwort request to join in the account (for some idiots: stat padding HQ).
No question, ur a quiet good player! Thump up! But reading is not ur strength. Look at the acc I mean! what´s better at his acc? Nuts... These nOObs give a wet fart for fair play! Belive me, these guys are stat pading, baseraping, spawnraping, punishing and so on... U can tell me what u want, they´ve no honor!

Ok, it´s just a "stupid" game, but that´s it!
Chao2
+8|6717|UK(stats says usa by mistake)
Favourite Victim killed six times and died 8 to my worst enemy. Apparently i got another enemy yesterday, he has a 0.1487 kdr after 27 hours and managed to kill me three times, i'm embarrassed to say the least =p
Schlusi=[GER]

BlaZin'Feenix wrote:

Who cares about padders? They don't directly affect you so why do you care?
Well, they affect me for sure! I try to get my stats fair-minded.
sagexp
+16|6556
Can someone tell me exactly how it works or point me in the right direction, is it kills in a row ?
Schlusi=[GER]

sagexp wrote:

Can someone tell me exactly how it works or point me in the right direction, is it kills in a row ?
How often u kill somebody IAR
Home
Section.80
+447|6849|Seattle, Washington, USA

sagexp wrote:

Not kills in a row, just kills to a specific person in one round. If you kill me 8 times in a round, I would end up on your victims list.
schakl
+21|6691
It's the old 'one medic, one padder and an innocent victim problem'. There you can stat pad like hell. I once saw some guys doing the trick and after I killed one I was kicked
sagexp
+16|6556

Homeschtar wrote:

sagexp wrote:

Not kills in a row, just kills to a specific person in one round. If you kill me 8 times in a round, I would end up on your victims list.
Thanks for the reply, do you think the victims and enemy list is accurate. Often i would find that the enemy is down to one base and its slaughter you could kill the same fells 3 or 4 times and he wouldnt make it onto my list. Thats what lead me to believe it was in a row

P.S is the picture Bill Gates ??

Last edited by sagexp (2006-07-31 01:48:39)

YoBabysDaddy
+31|6826|St. Louis, MO
Favorite Victim
(Kills to, via EA)  PIT-RS75 (13)

Worst Enemy
(Deaths by, via EA) |cypher00fus (10)

I'm pretty sure It's kills in a row by the way.Otherwise I would have a lot more worst enemies.
02fxnmaurer
+75|6484|Birmingham UK
Favorite Victim
(Kills to, via EA)  Blade_07 (12)

Worst Enemy
(Deaths by, via EA) smallpinkrabbit (7)

Im so proud of killing blade check his stats lol
Wicked97
+5|6527

SargeX_au wrote:

anythn over 20 is suspect imo
not necessarily.

When I first started playing I took a break to call my old lady so I found a building to hide in and went afk. When I came back there were 2 morons playing stat pad with me. That little moron is my worst enemy with 31 deaths to his padding bullshit.
DSRTurtle
+56|6688

YoBabysDaddy wrote:

Favorite Victim
(Kills to, via EA)  PIT-RS75 (13)

Worst Enemy
(Deaths by, via EA) |cypher00fus (10)

I'm pretty sure It's kills in a row by the way.Otherwise I would have a lot more worst enemies.
Sort of correct but it is in one round.

Ofcourse

Worst Enemy
(Deaths by, via EA) Sgt.KERORO[Keron] (10)

of mine did it on Gulf of Oman pre 1.20 when AA and jet missles were useless.  I suspect that all most all of his favorite victims died by jets pre 1.20 on Wake and Gulf of Oman.
RonnY[NL]
Chanetoy Dugali
+309|6713|Groningen / Netherlands
this victem/enemy system is fucked up, a few days ago i killed a guy more then 12 times and i rememberd his name but he never shows as my victem
Angel_Raven
+3|6551

sagexp wrote:

Homeschtar wrote:

sagexp wrote:

Thanks for the reply, do you think the victims and enemy list is accurate. Often i would find that the enemy is down to one base and its slaughter you could kill the same fells 3 or 4 times and he wouldnt make it onto my list. Thats what lead me to believe it was in a row

P.S is the picture Bill Gates ??
Sagexp,

It's not just in a row, or killing one guy a load of times IAR.  You have to both kill him/her many times IAR AND be the person who kills him MOST in that round.  Sure you could kill a guy 3 - 4 times at the end of the round, but if he's a muppet and got killed loads prior to the end of the round by another guy, or (like me and my worst enemy ALF) you got to the end of the round and every Arty strike landed on his forehead, then your commender would probably kill him more times in the round with arty than you did with your rifle. 

Hope that all makes sense... I've been awake for about 36 hours and the words are dancing across the screen.

TTFN

AR
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6661|BC, Canada

RonnY[NL] wrote:

this victem/enemy system is fucked up, a few days ago i killed a guy more then 12 times and i rememberd his name but he never shows as my victem
ive done the same.
Schlusi=[GER]

RonnY[NL] wrote:

I think the System is quiet simple! He appears only in ur fav victim list if u killed him more than anybody other killed him.
Schlusi=[GER]

Angel_Raven wrote:

Hope that all makes sense... I've been awake for about 36 hours and the words are dancing across the screen.

TTFN

AR
LoL! +1

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard