SFR-Rooo
+19|6644|portsmouth uk
Like me i get this bloody awful urge to throw the bloody game in the fucking bin and delete the game from the P.C,the reason being and i have to mention the PATCH,sorry but for playing and getting disconnected for the umpteenth time and wasting my time I'm bored of lack of progress that has been made with all the upgrades that are supposed to help with the enjoyment of the on-line gaming experience.What are your expectations about staying loyal to the game and enjoying the skills of better players kicking your or in my case my own ass all over the maps?...i know there are improvements on the way but has your patience and longevity for the game passed onto some other programme i know mine has,just played FAR-CRY brilliant game,maybe E.A have also ...... after all isn't there another one of these games already in the pipeline,i know the games evolve but get it right,or at least 95% right we've been BETA testing this game for what over a year now and the last PATCH was a complete fuck up for most of us if indeed all,so after reading this post just thought some of you might be of the same opinion,let us all know please,thanks for taking time out to read this.
ssonrats
+221|6647

SFR-Rooo wrote:

Like me i get this bloody awful urge to throw the bloody game in the fucking bin and delete the game from the P.C,the reason being and i have to mention the PATCH,sorry but for playing and getting disconnected for the umpteenth time and wasting my time I'm bored of lack of progress that has been made with all the upgrades that are supposed to help with the enjoyment of the on-line gaming experience.What are your expectations about staying loyal to the game and enjoying the skills of better players kicking your or in my case my own ass all over the maps?...i know there are improvements on the way but has your patience and longevity for the game passed onto some other programme i know mine has,just played FAR-CRY brilliant game,maybe E.A have also ...... after all isn't there another one of these games already in the pipeline,i know the games evolve but get it right,or at least 95% right we've been BETA testing this game for what over a year now and the last PATCH was a complete fuck up for most of us if indeed all,so after reading this post just thought some of you might be of the same opinion,let us all know please,thanks for taking time out to read this.
There are plenty of other good games to try out, but for the moment BF2 is still the best, so I will carry on playing!

Last edited by ssonrats (2006-07-31 01:19:54)

Slam
+74|6637
i only get bored when im doing bad....
BlaZin'Feenix
I'm just that good
+156|6621|Cork, Ireland
I'm not even bored then
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate
+396|6539|Internetfitlerland

Its been getting better for me lately, i used to have them all the time, but now i get them only once every 2 days (estimation), but yeah you think a hot fix would be in order, but then again...
pippin_death
Devon Dweller
+36|6589|Devon, England
Im getting bored and just play on mi mates account cas hes crap... BTW if your reading this Josh don't be affended

Last edited by pippin_death (2006-07-31 01:32:07)

Slam
+74|6637

pippin_death wrote:

Im getting bored and just play on mi mates account cas hes crap... BTW if your reading this Josh don't be affended
u know thats a form of stats padding? but who cares caz i used to play other people accounts 2.
bijzondere
+6|6484

SFR-Rooo wrote:

Like me i get this bloody awful urge to throw the bloody game in the fucking bin and delete the game from the P.C,the reason being and i have to mention the PATCH,sorry but for playing and getting disconnected for the umpteenth time and wasting my time I'm bored of lack of progress that has been made with all the upgrades that are supposed to help with the enjoyment of the on-line gaming experience.
Yes mate I get the urge to bin this game when I get this,

1.   load bf2
2.   select room
3.   ctd
4.   load bf2
5.   select room
6.   start playing doing ok
7.   there is a problem with your conetion/conetion to server has been lost
8.   select room
9.   ctd

I wish EA/DICE would relese a hot fix for this problem as it is starting to prevent me from enjoying the bf2 experance

thanks bijzondere
Home
Section.80
+447|6849|Seattle, Washington, USA

Slam wrote:

pippin_death wrote:

u know thats a form of stats padding? but who cares caz i used to play other people accounts 2.
What? How is that stat padding??
Schlusi=[GER]
+11|6523|4856 Karkand,Hellstreet 4
I love this game! I hope I never be bored.
Kyouteki
+27|6572
I agree with the part that the game is a total fuck up, but think about all of the things this game encompasses that many others do not, how many other games can you choose to ground pound, snipe people out of cockpits, hop in a buggy and go for a joy ride, or snag an APC and being rolling thunder, or grab a tank and blast a hole into another tank in a heated exchange of cannon fire, or if you're not for the ground, take to the air with either a jet, a transport chopper, or an attack chopper and rain hell from above?  Yes...there are problems, and yes, maybe many of us are hopeless dreamers that believe when it's all patched and fixed one day, it'll be an orgasmic experience to behold (me), but until then, i payed for the game, so i intend to play, besides, most of the 'problems' with bf2 stem from nooby bitches to scared to try to play the game as is, so they gripe and complain until the game is changed to fit their tastes, forgive me if i'm wrong on that, but i'm confident there's no denying that one.
Boots
+17|6541|PA

Slam wrote:

pippin_death wrote:

u know thats a form of stats padding?
Dude, stfu.

Smoking weed and plyaing is a form of stat padding too I guess ( makes me leet )
Sgt.Gene
+215|6765
Ya im done with this game. I have moved on. Although, I will play 2142.
EvilMonkeySlayer
+82|6654
Oh dear god people.

The
enter/carriage return
key
is
your
friend.

You've now made me want to gouge out my own eyeballs.

Last edited by EvilMonkeySlayer (2006-07-31 04:50:51)

Hawk390
+27|6645|Melbourne, Australia
Ive gone off bf2 until either a new patch is released or 2142 comes out. until then, ive found the joys of GTA San Andreas. I mean, in what game can you go around beating people up with a big pink rubber dildo! you cant match that, you just cant.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6632|Washington, DC

I hate the issues that 1.3 has brought, but I love BF2 so. It is really a great game, if they fixt he gameplay issues such as J-10 imbalance and fix all the bugs, it'll be great.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

EvilMonkeySlayer wrote:

Oh dear god people.

The
enter/carriage return
key
is
your
friend.

You've now made me want to gouge out my own eyeballs.
QFE
seaweedspit13
Banned
+23|6484|doncaster uk
does this game bring out the inner beast in them at all, cause after so long i get well angry with it, its like i turn into the incredible bf2 hulk
Dersmikner
+147|6500|Texas
This is the only game I play. I actually bought the computer specifically to play this game. I also own Warcraft Frozen Throne/Reign of Chaos but I never play it.

One of the guys with whom I work out told me about it (he's in a clan and has played forever) and it's all he ever talked about, so when I was in Best Buy getting a new computer for the office I said "screw it, I'll put it on the company" and bought myself a badass gaming computer with all the extra cards and stuff. I have no firewall, no nothing on that computer. It's specifically for BF2.

The upshot of that is, if I get bored with this game, the computer goes to the 11 year old. I've never played anything before this, and doubt I'll ever play anything else.

Last edited by Dersmikner (2006-07-31 07:12:56)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard