Dopin_Nuts
+1|6723
Check out the fancy silverness

https://img299.imageshack.us/img299/3517/screenshot00053ph.png

but I cant seem to get the grap hook/zip line one or the night vision one...even tho im sure ive had 15 minutes IAR with night vision and ten uses or grap hook/zip line IAR
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6741|AUS, Canberra
shit all the vets already!!! good work, hopefully when i get a few servers up here in aus ill be able to get some badges.
GTKtino
+0|6740

Dopin_Nuts wrote:

Check out the fancy silverness

http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/3517 … 0053ph.png

but I cant seem to get the grap hook/zip line one or the night vision one...even tho im sure ive had 15 minutes IAR with night vision and ten uses or grap hook/zip line IAR
pssshh, show off, lol, jk,
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6818|San Francisco

You've been busy, unfortunately it wasn't busy figuring out which section would be the proper one to post in.
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6734

the_heart_attack wrote:

shit all the vets already!!! good work, hopefully when i get a few servers up here in aus ill be able to get some badges.
well he already has the time in his old account for vet status, so it's just a matter of killing.
Darkmindz
+0|6700
there no night vision badge the 2 missing badge are the grap hook and the zip badge the night vision one was just a fake badge announced earlier...

But something wrong thought i cant put my hand on veteran badge even thought i got 21 kill with both medic spec ops and assault kit and i hot the what i need to get them...

Last edited by Darkmindz (2005-11-24 01:16:40)

[WPG]Solid
+1|6700

Darkmindz wrote:

there no night vision badge the 2 missing badge are the grap hook and the zip badge the night vision one was just a fake badge announced earlier...
There is a night vision badge, it's just not activated yet. The night vision is clearly visible in the code, it's just not working right now, might be something for a future patch.
dirtyepics
+19|6703|England
Is it only the guys from the other side of the water that have SF??  I've got to wait till tomorrow so tonight will go something like this....Yeah killed someone........shit screens gone white........can't see anything...........and repeat!
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6734

DarkMindz, do you have the time required?
=LORD=Rommel
+0|6700
nice forum guys....i was able to unlock 5 weapons at once, anyone know if that is all of them? is there more? I didnt see the RPG-7 as a possible unlock...lil help
dirtyepics
+19|6703|England
????????
Aruba-Prime
[Expert Smoke Grenade]
+44|6745|Hamburg, Germany

Darkmindz wrote:

But something wrong thought i cant put my hand on veteran badge even thought i got 21 kill with both medic spec ops and assault kit and i hot the what i need to get them...
isn't it 22 kills IAR?
[WPG]Solid
+1|6700

=LORD=Rommel wrote:

nice forum guys....i was able to unlock 5 weapons at once, anyone know if that is all of them? is there more? I didnt see the RPG-7 as a possible unlock...lil help
Some weapons are standard available to some armies, but not all. US will have Eryx, rebels will have RPG7.
Jewbat
+8|6700

[WPG]Solid wrote:

=LORD=Rommel wrote:

Some weapons are standard available to some armies, but not all. US will have Eryx, rebels will have RPG7.
Thought it was the SRAW. Nevermind. *shrugs*

Anyone know how many unlocks SF should give me for being a Staff Sergeant? If it's 2, then damnit!
Dilligas
+6|6752
You all have to agree that these badges are a nice change to get...we are all after our Expert, and other higher up perks.  I found tonight playing that there are not too many people out there who can play for shit...kind of easy getting kills and badges....not braggin by a long shot, just thought that most out tonight were all not that good.  I like all the vets some have, thought I would just try and enjoy the maps..I did. good time.
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6818|"Frisco"

Aruba-Prime wrote:

Darkmindz wrote:

isn't it 22 kills IAR?
Most of the SF combat badges are 11, 22, 44 for each level. There are a few odd balls (sniper, c4) but those are close to that too.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard