spon
+2|6844|San Jose, CA
I updated BF2:SF and the patch 1.12.  I also updated ASE with the new info.  And now I get a

"You have failed to connect. Please check your network connection(s).  Reset and try again."

Anyone have this problem?  Any fixes to this?

Thanks.
oberst_enzian
+234|6743|melb.au
I had this problem, but just once. I rebooted the pc, tried again and it was fine after that
boffar killer-fyhn
+0|6733
i have that too! and i have rebooted the pc 3 times after that (turning it fully of for the day and for two "errors") and i stil have that problem!
bgthigfist
+0|6806
I have this problem frequently.  Think it's my DSL connection getting all flaky.  Don't think it's a game bug, but the game does seem to hang up if you don't have a clean and solid connection while joining a server.
boffar killer-fyhn
+0|6733

bgthigfist wrote:

I have this problem frequently.  Think it's my DSL connection getting all flaky.  Don't think it's a game bug, but the game does seem to hang up if you don't have a clean and solid connection while joining a server.
I have cable... i don't think that shoud make problems! It's so strange! you get an error on bf that your connection is not there, but you still sitt on the internett and msn that needs the connetion... WTF?? Could it be a bug that came with the update?
boffar killer-fyhn
+0|6733
i rebooted my pc again, and started the game right after, but this message is still there!
darkclaw3000
+0|6712
wow i thought i was alone in dis problem.

i donno if im rite but dat message only appears in red-font server names rite???

so anyone solved dis problem yet..?

thx
Hyper
Banned
+154|6751
if the server name is in red then im fairly certain this means they are running a difrent version than you are.
possibly a re install ...patches and all?

i know when i run bf2 and then quit i HAVE to reboot before i can play again because i get an error when i try to run it.
these are things that ive become used to when it comes to EA games ( actually the bf series in general)
[-NowYouSeeMe-]
+0|6224|Victoria
I have this problem when i try to retrieve my multiplayer account or create a new one!!!! I have BF2 patched to 1.4 and special forces too, but it still comes up and i've done everything! Can anyone help???

Last edited by [-NowYouSeeMe-] (2007-04-13 20:56:55)

=)HA(=FemaleDriver
+8|6303

Hyper wrote:

if the server name is in red then im fairly certain this means they are running a difrent version than you are.
possibly a re install ...patches and all?

i know when i run bf2 and then quit i HAVE to reboot before i can play again because i get an error when i try to run it.
these are things that ive become used to when it comes to EA games ( actually the bf series in general)
On my kids pc I have to reboot everytime I quit the game too. I don't have to do this on my pc, so it can't be a connection problem, since they both run off the same. Must be be the computer it's self.
As far as the retrieving the multi players I would say reinstall everything then reinstall 1.4, get a new download of it too. I found the first download of 1.4 buggy. Haven't had a problem since.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard