Dersmikner
+147|6516|Texas
There is nothing lower in my opinion, other than maybe a child molester, than a jerkoff who feels the need to cheat at a damned video game.

If you're on a server that says "no spawn raping the uncaps", by God don't f-ing spawn rape the uncaps. If you want to rape the uncaps, go to a server where it's legal. If you do it where it's not, you're a worthless sack of shit.

I just spent 20 minutes in a pistol/knife ONLY server with GunShow1, who over and over and over again stood off the Square with a rifle and capped people. Did it to me with an automatic gun two or three times.

What kind of a low-life, no-life, sad sack piece of hammered mule shit do you have to be to cheat at a frigging video game?

That's all...
AllmightyOz
+50|6504|United States - Ohio
Its so fun to spawn camp people like you, because instead of spawning somewhere else you just spawn in the same place, get killed, and bitch at your own incompetence.

Oh and its not cheating. Its called situational awareness.

Last edited by AllmightyOz (2006-07-30 15:33:47)

Reject_Wolf
Former Karkand Addict
+32|6601|Windsor, Ontario, Canada
Lmao, wow, complaining about cheating in a knife and pistol server...
lead_head
+15|6702

Dersmikner wrote:

I just spent 20 minutes in a pistol/knife ONLY server with GunShow1, who over and over and over again stood off the Square with a rifle and capped people. Did it to me with an automatic gun two or three times.

That's all...
ya prick, you were the one that was cheating on a pistol and knife server.
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6714|Germany

Dersmikner wrote:

What kind of a low-life, no-life, sad sack piece of hammered mule shit do you have to be to cheat at a frigging video game?
What kind of a low-life, no-life, sad sack piece of hammered mule shit do you have to be to play on knife&pistol only servers?
Stags
+26|6674
About Spawn Camping, it only pisses me off when there is no where else to spawn (if there are very few tickets left I just don't spawn... I'm not helping me team but at least I'm not getting killed over and over again).  Otherwise I just spawn elsewhere.

Knife/Pistol Only sever... *slap*
SteikeTa
+153|6765|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega
knife and pistol servers are cool. i always make them play normal by using a tanks..... untill i get kicked
Brasso
+1,549|6648

You're the low-life, no-life, sad sack piece of hammered mule shit, because it's not him cheating.  It's actually you.  Read the ROE, K/P Servers are not allowed.  It's stat padding, you low-life, no-life, sad sack piece of hammered mule shit.  low-life, no-life, sad sack piece of hammered mule shit.  I have to say that's a good quote.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
lead_head
+15|6702
Enemy attention seeker spotted!
Sandskink
+19|6644|In your moms BUSHland

AllmightyOz wrote:

Its so fun to spawn camp people like you, because instead of spawning somewhere else you just spawn in the same place, get killed, and bitch at your own incompetence.

Oh and its not cheating. Its called situational awareness.
AllmightyOz

SteikeTa wrote:

knife and pistol servers are cool. i always make them play normal by using a tanks..... untill i get kicked
asswipe.
SteikeTa

AllmightyOz wrote:

SteikeTa wrote:

asswipe.
Yes i am..... so what? It ruins your life? Ow, im sorry..... hehe, tosk
Would you call me that in real life by the way? Face to face?

Last edited by SteikeTa (2006-07-30 15:49:52)

lordgeno
Enemy Bush Spotted!
+18|6731|asshole of the planet, NM, USA
I like to join K/P servers and throw claymores everywhere, then run peeps over with a humvee or vodnik.
SteikeTa

lordgeno wrote:

I like to join K/P servers and throw claymores everywhere, then run peeps over with a humvee or vodnik.
haha, yeah, running them over with cars are always fun
Defiance
+438|6689

And the faggotry continues...
SteikeTa

Defiance wrote:

And the faggotry continues...
yes it does
AllmightyOz

SteikeTa wrote:

AllmightyOz wrote:

SteikeTa wrote:

asswipe.
Yea i would. I would probly also kick u in the nuts.
Dersmikner
+147|6516|Texas
1. I didn't know that knife/pistol servers were against EA rules. If they are, why do they let them exist? Can't they just shut them down? If that is so, somebody point me to the rule and I won't play them. They're fun. I'm HORRIBLE at it, usualy going something like 15 kills, 45 deaths, but I enjoy it.

Here's the point: It doesn't matter whether or not it's knife/pistol, no spawn-camping, no TKing for vehicles, no cursing, no whatever, the players who are on a server are there as GUESTS of the poor asshole who's paying for it, and ought to have the common decency to abide by the rules of the house.

If you want to spawn camp, that's cool. I'm all for it. Matter of fact, I play on a server that says in the rules "Camping is okay. If you feel like your [sic] getting raped, spawn elsewhere." Misunderstanding of "your" versus "you're" aside, I agree with them. It's their server and that's their rule. I wouldn't go on that server and bitch about getting spawn raped.

HOWEVER, if I were on a server that said "DO NOT USE ARMOR TO CAMP THE USMC UNCAP" and someone was doing it, I'd think he was a sack of shit.

I don't use machine guns in knife servers (and I guess if they're against the rules I won't go there at all now), and I don't camp in servers that forbid it.

I follow the rules. I guess that makes me a knob or something, but I'd rather be a knob than a dick.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6648|Washington, DC

Dersmikner wrote:

There is nothing lower in my opinion, other than maybe a child molester, than a jerkoff who feels the need to cheat at a damned video game.
I find the maybe part the most disturbing. Likening a video game cheater to be worse than a child molester is pretty messed up.
SteikeTa

AllmightyOz wrote:

SteikeTa wrote:

AllmightyOz wrote:

asswipe.
Yea i would. I would probly also kick u in the nuts.
Of course you would. Of course. Im sure you would kid....
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6648|Washington, DC

Oh, and you people saying he's a cheater for playing the game how he wants instead of following some stupid laws for a fucking video game are no better than this guy for whining about such things.
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6759|OctoLand

Dersmikner wrote:

What kind of a low-life, no-life, sad sack piece of hammered mule shit.
That's all...
Yep couldn't have summed you up better myself.
I know fucking karate
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6737|Melbourne, Australia
cant we all just get a long!!! *hugs*
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6567|UK

NO WAY, DEATH TO THE OPPOSITE TEAM *saultes what ever flag is nearest to hand*

Anyhoo, I gather we all have been on the receiving end of these apparant *low lifes*, tbh if it upset's you so much to come on and whine about it in your own little thread, I think we should pitty you more than the guy whos pissed you off.

There is a cure for battlefield, ITS CALLED WIMEN!!!  Or, whatever floats your boat I dont care

GO FORTH MY BROTHERS, and delv into the world of the pussy cat.  NOW BITCH THIS IS UR CAPTAIN SPEAKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ToXiC888
Cal players > BF2s
+40|6602|Columbus,Ohio-THE Ohio State U
Thats not cheating, cheating is commander hack, aimbot, wall hacks.  That is just raping a bunch of K & P noobs, and making them cry.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard