CameronPoe
+2,925|6551

captainacton wrote:

And what about the kidnapped soldiers?? who is thinking of them?
Obvisouly not the Israelis. I'd say Hezbollah really wants to hand them back now.... Chances are they were killed by a 'precision' Israeli airstrike anyway....
UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6649

captainacton wrote:

And what about the kidnapped soldiers?? who is thinking of them?
The same people who campaign for the equal rights of all people, the same people who are thinking of the kidnapped soldiers in Gitmo, and the same people who think that compromise and negotiation is better than destroying thousands of lives.  In my opinion Israel is treating the kidnapped soldiers as an excuse rather than a motive.
captainacton
+4|6559
The whole thing is a complete mess no one wants to agree with anyone about anything  What a sad state we humans are in :-( I havent seen anything on telly of late except something being destroyed if an alien race is looking in what the hell are they gunna think??
UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6649

captainacton wrote:

The whole thing is a complete mess no one wants to agree with anyone about anything  What a sad state we humans are in :-( I havent seen anything on telly of late except something being destroyed if an alien race is looking in what the hell are they gunna think??
If they're anything like us they'll pick a side to support and place bets as if it was a sporting event.
captainacton
+4|6559
I bet sky would get the rights to it and i bet the French would complain :-)
TC><Injecter
+4|6824|Berlin, Germany
I just read an "article" from a lebanese who moved to berlin in 2002. He said that after Israel got out of lebanon hezbollah quickly took control. he said they built rocket bunkers etc and their social work was to build schools and houses on top of these bunkers. He also said that a local sheikh told him afterwards that israel loses either way - when hezbollah shoots rockets or when the israelis attack the bunkers with the rockets in them were the schools are - resulting in killing civilians.

he said that hezbollah doesnt care about the lebanese; they are using them as a human-shield. he said: "as long as they exist, there wont be silence and peace."

Dr. Mounir Herzallah living in germany berlin-wedding

Information taken from Tagesspiegel.
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6556
The reality:

Civilian deaths attributed to Israel = 0
Civilian deaths attributed to Hezbollah = ALL of them!
TeamZephyr
Maintaining My Rage Since 1975
+124|6525|Hillside, Melbourne, Australia

rawls2 wrote:

The reality:

Hezbollah weren't the ones that dropped the bombs on the lebanese citizens or fire the bullets that actually killed them.
Lisik
+74|6496|Israel

TC><Injecter wrote:

I just read an "article" from a lebanese who moved to berlin in 2002. He said that after Israel got out of lebanon hezbollah quickly took control. he said they built rocket bunkers etc and their social work was to build schools and houses on top of these bunkers. He also said that a local sheikh told him afterwards that israel loses either way - when hezbollah shoots rockets or when the israelis attack the bunkers with the rockets in them were the schools are - resulting in killing civilians.

he said that hezbollah doesnt care about the lebanese; they are using them as a human-shield. he said: "as long as they exist, there wont be silence and peace."

Dr. Mounir Herzallah living in germany berlin-wedding

Information taken from Tagesspiegel.
dude! if u come to south israel u will found hundrets of lebanones familys (ex-south lebanon army soldiers, and simple lebanon farmers) who can proof, that after israel left lebanon in 2000, lebanon start to be country of terror! hezbollah killed anyone who was agains them(mans, womans, kids)! hezbollah killed lebanon politics to get theyr places in goverment! buildet bunkers inside civil houses! opened scools were they teach kids how to kill non muslems! etc etc etc

so, how people like ComeronPoe and his dumb friends can say that lebanon its a freedom country?

lebanon govermen was watching on it and did nothing, UN troops was watching on it and did nothing! israel 6 years was watching on suicide bombers and "kasam" rockets blows, and did nothing! kiddnaping our soldiers two week ago, was the final drop of israeli patience!

we call this war "no choice war" (milhemet ein breira)

jews not getting heppy of the fucking wars! but when assholes provocate us to war - we fucking kick ass!
Lisik
+74|6496|Israel

TeamZephyr wrote:

rawls2 wrote:

The reality:

Hezbollah weren't the ones that dropped the bombs on the lebanese citizens or fire the bullets that actually killed them.
hezbollah is the one who used thouse people as live sheild!

Last edited by Lisik (2006-07-30 23:04:16)

arson
+99|6632|New York

Lisik wrote:

TeamZephyr wrote:

rawls2 wrote:

The reality:

hezbollah is the one who used thouse people as life sheild!
How many children will  your Israel kill today?
Lisik
+74|6496|Israel

arson wrote:

Lisik wrote:

TeamZephyr wrote:

hezbollah is the one who used thouse people as life sheild!
How many children will  your Israel kill today?
go fuck yourself moron! its not fucking funny!
Lisik
+74|6496|Israel
and read news! israel on 48 hours cease fire, to bring a humonitarial help!
rawls
Banned
+11|6810|California, USA

Lisik wrote:

TeamZephyr wrote:

rawls2 wrote:

The reality:

Hezbollah weren't the ones that dropped the bombs on the Lebanese citizens or fire the bullets that actually killed them.
hezbollah is the one who used those people as live shield!
If Hexbollah is waging war against an Israeli invasion and doing well, they have decent military planners. Why then would they fire rockets so close to a civilian house knowing it would draw Israeli fire there. It's like they did it on purpose. Thats why its their fault. Purposely drawing fire to an area in order to have civilian casualties. Thats horrible. That's why Hezbollah is the bad guy and needs to disarm and disband. Iran needs to stop financing them and using them as a proxy army.
BN
smells like wee wee
+159|6763

Lisik wrote:

and read news! israel on 48 hours cease fire, to bring a humonitarial help!
2 weeks too late it would seem
>LOD<Dougalachi
Teh_Complainer
+85|6551|An Hour North of Indy
Less than a year ago, Israel removed many of their own population from various areas to help bring peace to that area. Israel regularly bombs targets inside of Lebanon. Car-bombs often go off in Israel. Israel builds large defensive perimeter in an attempt to keep out hostilities. Other nation angered because of this. Israel captures many people and holds them as prisoners to be accused of crimes. Hezbollah captures 2 Israeli soldiers and demands trading of prisoners. Israel then stages invasion of Lebanon to return the 2 soldiers and to wage a "war on terror."  Massive fighting breaks out...When will it end?

Some things to consider:
1. Iran backs Hezbollah
2. US backs Israel
3. Muslim pop. in Middle Eastern Area (East Africa, Middle East, South Asia) = over 1 billion; Jewish pop. in Middle East = less than 10 million
4. As long as 2 groups of different faiths live close together and have weapons, who can't seem to get along, there will always be violence.
5. Many Lebanese say that Hezbollah protects them and helps them in times of need. Many others say that they are a terrorist organization.

Personally, I don't see an end to the violence. Do i see an end to the current conflict? Yes, eventually, but the violence will go on.

Am i a nay-sayer? maybe...

Last edited by >LOD<Dougalachi (2006-07-31 00:44:19)

Lisik
+74|6496|Israel

rawls wrote:

Lisik wrote:

TeamZephyr wrote:

Hezbollah weren't the ones that dropped the bombs on the Lebanese citizens or fire the bullets that actually killed them.
hezbollah is the one who used those people as live shield!
If Hexbollah is waging war against an Israeli invasion and doing well, they have decent military planners. Why then would they fire rockets so close to a civilian house knowing it would draw Israeli fire there. It's like they did it on purpose. Thats why its their fault. Purposely drawing fire to an area in order to have civilian casualties. Thats horrible. That's why Hezbollah is the bad guy and needs to disarm and disband. Iran needs to stop financing them and using them as a proxy army.
whana know something realy horrible?!  its calls provocation! the best what hezbollah good on...

all knows that israel warning peoples of south lebanon to leave the area becouse of bombing... and peoples realy do it! what hezbollah do? they stop thouse peoples and say them: "dont go to north lebanon, here, here  is a nice bunker were u can hide" .. they give them food and water, so peoples realy belive that its is a good place were they can be in safe!!! at night... hezbollah park rockets lanchers near thouse bunkers and lanch the fucking missiles!!! now whats  going on from israeli side? israel think that people leaved the area, and bomb the place... and what we see in the morning? we see blowed up bunker with kids inside! wtf

this is the war that hezbollah made! propaganda and provocations! and brainless peoples like Cameron just eat thouse provocations like a bread! the stupid peoples of this world think hezbollah its a good guy that fights agains israeli invension!! but does israel planed this invension? no! israel was provocated by hezbollah to start this "no choice war"!!

Last edited by Lisik (2006-07-31 03:36:53)

UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6649

Lisik wrote:

this is the war that hezbollah made! propaganda and provocations! and brainless peoples like Cameron just eat thouse provocations like a bread! the stupid peoples of this world think hezbollah its a good guy that fights agains israeli agression!! but does israel planed this agression? no! israel was provocated by hezbollah to start this "no choice war"!!
I notice you call it aggression rather than defence.  You'd have a better chance of convincing me of Jus ad bellum if you spoke in those terms.  I think aggression is as bad as provocation, so your justification doesn't convince me.

Definitions of aggression on the Web:

* a disposition to behave aggressively
    * a feeling of hostility that arouses thoughts of attack
    * violent action that is hostile and usually unprovoked
    * the act of initiating hostilities
    * deliberately unfriendly behavior

Here's a word which I think of when I read your posts...

Definitions of hypocrite on the Web:

* a person who professes beliefs and opinions that he or she does not hold in order to conceal his or her real feelings or motives
    * Hypocrisy is the act of pretending to have beliefs, virtues and feelings that one does not truly possess. The word derives from the late Latin hypocrisis and Greek hupokrisis both meaning play-acting or pretence. The word is arguably derived from hypo- meaning small, + krinein meaning to decide/to dispute. A classic example of a hypocritical act is to denounce another for carrying out some action whilst carrying out the same action oneself.

Then again, maybe you are deceiving yourself too.
Lisik
+74|6496|Israel

UnOriginalNuttah wrote:

Lisik wrote:

this is the war that hezbollah made! propaganda and provocations! and brainless peoples like Cameron just eat thouse provocations like a bread! the stupid peoples of this world think hezbollah its a good guy that fights agains israeli agression!! but does israel planed this agression? no! israel was provocated by hezbollah to start this "no choice war"!!
I notice you call it aggression rather than defence.  You'd have a better chance of convincing me of Jus ad bellum if you spoke in those terms.  I think aggression is as bad as provocation, so your justification doesn't convince me.

Definitions of aggression on the Web:

* a disposition to behave aggressively
    * a feeling of hostility that arouses thoughts of attack
    * violent action that is hostile and usually unprovoked
    * the act of initiating hostilities
    * deliberately unfriendly behavior

Here's a word which I think of when I read your posts...

Definitions of hypocrite on the Web:

* a person who professes beliefs and opinions that he or she does not hold in order to conceal his or her real feelings or motives
    * Hypocrisy is the act of pretending to have beliefs, virtues and feelings that one does not truly possess. The word derives from the late Latin hypocrisis and Greek hupokrisis both meaning play-acting or pretence. The word is arguably derived from hypo- meaning small, + krinein meaning to decide/to dispute. A classic example of a hypocritical act is to denounce another for carrying out some action whilst carrying out the same action oneself.

Then again, maybe you are deceiving yourself too.
WOW! from all my post, the most importan think that u noticed its word "agression"??? i will replace it to "invasion" OK?
CameronPoe
+2,925|6551

Lisik wrote:

so, how people like ComeronPoe and his dumb friends can say that lebanon its a freedom country?

lebanon govermen was watching on it and did nothing, UN troops was watching on it and did nothing! israel 6 years was watching on suicide bombers and "kasam" rockets blows, and did nothing! kiddnaping our soldiers two week ago, was the final drop of israeli patience!

jews not getting heppy of the fucking wars! but when assholes provocate us to war - we fucking kick ass!
Did I say Lebanon was a free country? It was a fragile country making a transition into a more western style of government. Sadly that has now been destroyed given that the Israeli attack on Lebanon has given Hezbollah more support amongst the Lebanese than a million leaflets or recruitment drives.

You state that Israel haven't responded to Qassam rockets for 6 years - that is just a blatant lie. There have been several sporadic airstrikes over the years (few and far between). In Gaza Israel have been pounding that for years with artillery and airstrikes so you're definitely wrong with respect to not responding to Qassams there.

'We fucking kick ass!' - Yeah I noticed you kicked the asses of 37 children yesterday in a 'precision' military strike - nice. Israeli military intelligence must be FANTASTIC. I'm sure the parents of those children will now sympathise with Israel - NOT!!!! They'll be the next people to join Hezbollah!!! Israeli tactics are just plain idiotic.
rawls
Banned
+11|6810|California, USA

CameronPoe wrote:

Lisik wrote:

Did I say Lebanon was a free country? It was a fragile country making a transition into a more western style of government. Sadly that has now been destroyed given that the Israeli attack on Lebanon has given Hezbollah more support amongst the Lebanese than a million leaflets or recruitment drives.

You state that Israel haven't responded to Qassam rockets for 6 years - that is just a blatant lie. There have been several sporadic airstrikes over the years (few and far between). In Gaza Israel have been pounding that for years with artillery and airstrikes so you're definitely wrong with respect to not responding to Qassams there.

'We fucking kick ass!' - Yeah I noticed you kicked the asses of 37 children yesterday in a 'precision' military strike - nice. Israeli military intelligence must be FANTASTIC. I'm sure the parents of those children will now sympathise with Israel - NOT!!!! They'll be the next people to join Hezbollah!!! Israeli tactics are just plain idiotic.
Lisik
+74|6496|Israel
western style of government
i got a glitch or CameronPoe realy say that?
CameronPoe
+2,925|6551

rawls wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Lisik wrote:

Hezbollah are using underhand tactics but that doesn't mean the Israelis can or should obliterate a particular apartment containing 60 people, in the off-chance that there's a militant or two there. If they paradropped some regiments in to take them on in gunfights the Hezbollah would be too busy fighting to fire rockets into Israel.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6551

Lisik wrote:

THey had democratic elections and sent the Syrian troops home. Would you rather if Syrian troops were still across the Lebanese border? Hezbollah only got 20% representation in the parliament and only 2 cabinet ministers. Likud were in power in Israel and they're just democratically elected terrorists with a regular army instead of a guerrilla one.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-07-31 04:22:40)

Lisik
+74|6496|Israel

CameronPoe wrote:

Lisik wrote:

THey had democratic elections and sent the Syrian troops home. Would you rather if Syrian troops were still across the Lebanese border?
are u mad? no im sereous! how the fuck u talk about democratic, when we talking about hezbollah?!?!?!?! hezbollah its western style of goverment? democratic elections? were the fuck u falls from?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard