My_pet_squirrel
Have you seen my nutz?
+126|6626
Alright I am reopening the Paintball Open Source mod still looking for some helping hands so go to.

http://paintballmod.nukeyou.com/

no banner and its a little rough but the forums work so its all good.

What I need help from you guys is paintball guns you would really like to see in this mod I have a few Ideas of my own but I want your opinions because you are going to be the ones that play this.

Please post which paintball gun you would like to see most in this mod. Tomorrow or later today I will make a poll and the winner of the poll will be a for sure in the mod. And if you wanna help with the mod pm me here post on the site or xfire me at Zondasc12 still looking for

Coders
Mappers
Modelers
Skinners
Animators
My_pet_squirrel
Have you seen my nutz?
+126|6626
Not sure if I made this clear enough. Me no speaky ingesh

j/k

I have these paintball guns in mind

Angel G7
Smart-Parts Nerve
Dye-DM5
Tippman 98-or a-5(not really sure which one yet)
Some random spider
and so on

So what I am asking from the community is to post a paintball gun they would want to play with in the mod different from the ones in the list
explosivo
Banned
+262|6649
how the hell do you find a server running a mod, any mod?

i've tried but couldny find enhin, to much pish fur me!

a gee up
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6651|Ohio
Ion, as a basic gun, deffinitely Shockers, Angels, And Intimidators, those are the good ones.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6697|Devon, England
aint ther alredy a pb mod?

and i dont know nuthin about paintball guns,
MurPHy
+9|6577|West Deptford, NJ
I don't understand. Why would you want to play a videogame where you play paintball, when you can just get your ass to a local field, pay $20, and play all day long? It's much more exciting in real life, you know.
My_pet_squirrel
Have you seen my nutz?
+126|6626

MurPHy wrote:

I don't understand. Why would you want to play a videogame where you play paintball, when you can just get your ass to a local field, pay $20, and play all day long? It's much more exciting in real life, you know.
why would you wanna play bf2 when you can go buy a illegal ak-47 and go to the middle east and slay people I am making this for fun ok out of my own time ok I was just asking people if they would like to request weapons
OmniDeath
~
+726|6650

automag rt pro
My_pet_squirrel
Have you seen my nutz?
+126|6626
Shockers, Angels,  Intimidators, Ion, And automag already

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard