explosivo
Banned
+262|6655

02fxnmaurer wrote:

thts it im going to get mine now any servers recommended?
any karkand server with loads of tickets
fotrsaken
+1|6522|NYC
well ill go on a pistol/knife server and i guess i can use C4 and kill 30 people before i get kicked
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6639|Warlord

AK5489 wrote:

yeah i know, but its just not worth it to me just to get a badge on my stats page
And yet it was worth staring a thread specifically asking whether it's possible to get it legit... then posting again to tell us you were giving up after trying some of the advice given????

Wait until you try getting something really hard like Expert Pistol Combat with its in-round requirement of 18. Oh hang on a second, you have that already... given how easily it appears you give up shall we guess how?
clydefrog
+0|6500
I tried to get it on friday, but after two straight rounds of 1 kill short i lost hope
Coot11M
+7|6678
It is very possible to get it legit. I got mine at the Palace on Warlord with claymores. It took about 10 minutes after the SAS took one flag.
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6855|Reykjavík, Iceland.
Yes, I got 37 kills in the old days with C4 throwing (not exactly proud of it, but it ain't against RoE, so it's legit)
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6538|Singapore
warlord + claymore = ownage
Cactusfist
Pusher of sausages Down Hallways
+26|6580
Blow shit up.
AK5489
+16|6519|US

Todd_Angelo wrote:

AK5489 wrote:

yeah i know, but its just not worth it to me just to get a badge on my stats page
And yet it was worth staring a thread specifically asking whether it's possible to get it legit... then posting again to tell us you were giving up after trying some of the advice given????

Wait until you try getting something really hard like Expert Pistol Combat with its in-round requirement of 18. Oh hang on a second, you have that already... given how easily it appears you give up shall we guess how?
minimal effort to click new thread and type...

and expert pistol was easy, got it while sniping
SolidusSnake12
+2|6650
i got it legit on karkand jihad jeep ftw.. vet and expert in same rou nd
gbr.hitman
Fair Play!
+21|6612|Warwickshire, England

jkohlc wrote:

warlord + claymore = ownage
I agree, I got my vet explosives yesterday using claymores on Warlord. I only needed a few more kills to get expert.
wws4029
+5|6500|WALES UK
As long as you have a helpful squad member as support claymores keep re supplying. Best to go MEC on Karkand and fill the alleys by the hotel base. If it wont resupply switch to pistol and empty a mag you can then resupply. Have done it on more than once.
My friends that play didn't believe me that I got it legit so I proved it to them for a second time!
miancourse69
+33|6738|wales. uk

wws4029 wrote:

As long as you have a helpful squad member as support claymores keep re supplying. Best to go MEC on Karkand and fill the alleys by the hotel base. If it wont resupply switch to pistol and empty a mag you can then resupply. Have done it on more than once.
My friends that play didn't believe me that I got it legit so I proved it to them for a second time!
as long as it is on pistol and knives server.
wws4029
+5|6500|WALES UK
Don't need a P&K server for explosives as you have already seen!!!!

Still bitter cos I am your number one enemy now? I feel expert command coming soon!!
Wicked97
+5|6537
I got it with claymores a couple weeks ago.

It wouldnt have been possible if the same noob wouldnt have ran through the same door down the same hallway and died on the same claymore 14 times though.
miancourse69
+33|6738|wales. uk

wws4029 wrote:

Don't need a P&K server for explosives as you have already seen!!!!

Still bitter cos I am your number one enemy now? I feel expert command coming soon!!
lets hope u can get your expert transport soon aswell virtually cause  you have no chance in real life.
Sheen1101
+12|6632
I got my vet. explosive badge yesturday.......then all the sudden i lost connection with the server!! I lost the vet. badge. Now i have to start all over and kill 20 people again : ( . Anywho, the easy way of getting expert badge is claymores and C4s on full 64 player Karkand. Mostly because Karkand is crowded and people usually run on foot.
wws4029
+5|6500|WALES UK

miancourse69 wrote:

lets hope u can get your expert transport soon aswell virtually cause  you have no chance in real life.
LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At least I have transport !!!!!

Last edited by wws4029 (2006-08-01 11:07:40)

wws4029
+5|6500|WALES UK
By the way where did you get your sig?

Pretty ironic for a plane and armour whore!!!

Skill and courage !!! LMAO !!!

Last edited by wws4029 (2006-08-01 11:09:24)

kingcoyote
+5|6642|Montana
Is it true that the "player1 [killed] player2" messgaes dont count against the 30 necessary even if you know it was a claymore that did it?  Just asking because i spent 4 unsuccessful rounds on karkand trying to get this badge the other day and ended up with 27, 33, 29, and 35 kills with claymores.  I was really annoyed when I got 35 without getting the badge (2 of those were pistol kills but still).  Anyway, I did notice that every once in a while I would get the [killed] instead of [claymore] message.  Is this the source of my problem?  If so, is there a way that I can keep it from being a [killed] message?

thanks for your help.
Defiance
+438|6683

C4 chucking on warlord. Can't beat it.
Mr.Casual
p-n*|3eergogglz
+136|6521|Minnesota eh
i got my vet and expert on warlord palce, had 43 kills with claymores, wasnt hard at all
OMEGA-KITTEN
+2|6530
i got mine after the c4 throwing patch and before the lower requirements patch by being commander on a sixteen player large map karkand and suiciding c4 and just blowing everyone up  and i still got a gold star with 202 points and -32 team points it was fun.   so try being commander so you know where everybody and you can blow their shit up!!!!!!!!
-TL-
Srs lurker
+25|6504|Oklahoma City
I got mine on Warlord, in the palace -- if you run around with clays out and slap one down only when you meet a group of enemies, you can get 3-5 kills per clay and minimal tk's even if ff is on for mines.
sgt.sonner
the electric eel has got me by the brain banana
+146|6545|Denmizzark!!
have anyone seen my dog??

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard