leesupport
+39|6672

InviSniper wrote:

M11-87. The NOR982 is good, but there's no CQB maps to put it to good use.
Try BF2SF The Iron Gator....you cant get any closer:)
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6682
Mk3a1
Des.Kmal
+917|6607|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Jackhammer FTMFW!!!

... its good, I also like the Pump shotties, but yeah.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
eFFe
+5|6653|Behind 2 blazing M134s
M11-87 for sure!
Def my favourite shotgun, giving me 47 kills on a full 64 karkand server.
Shotgun Squad for ever baby!
Kaleja
+0|6541
WHY ALL THE SHOTGUNS SUCK, a brief essay

So there I am, Engineer with the Jackhammer, USMC at the start of Sharqi, down by the City Entrance TOW launcher. I look at the ridgeline to the southwest and see someone moving along it way down the way. I draw a bead and pull up the commo rose, figuring I must have a teammate who might want to know about a MEC sniper in the area.

I see the blue name tag come up just as I'm about to call it. My left finger comes off the Q but my right hand is slow to get the message and I click.

BAM. Shotgun teamkill at 300 yards. Sh*t! Sh*t!

Later in the round, of course, I'm face to face with a baddie at point blank range, I empty the Jackhammer at him and he manages to kill me anyway.

Almost makes you wanna switch teams...
Bevo
Nah
+718|6510|Austin, Texas
Pump Shottie.

Then the DAO.

...And the rest of them might as well not even be there.
aLi3nZ
+138|6496|New Zealand
Only shotgun I have used much is the DAO, so I can't really make a educated decision.  DAO / Anti Tank Combo worked very well for me when used.

Played a few round with the M11-87, not hard at all to get a one shot kill.

Mk3a1 seems good, but there is not enough rounds in a clip.
Shadow893
lel
+75|6681|England

Kaleja wrote:

WHY ALL THE SHOTGUNS SUCK, a brief essay

So there I am, Engineer with the Jackhammer, USMC at the start of Sharqi, down by the City Entrance TOW launcher. I look at the ridgeline to the southwest and see someone moving along it way down the way. I draw a bead and pull up the commo rose, figuring I must have a teammate who might want to know about a MEC sniper in the area.

I see the blue name tag come up just as I'm about to call it. My left finger comes off the Q but my right hand is slow to get the message and I click.

BAM. Shotgun teamkill at 300 yards. Sh*t! Sh*t!

Later in the round, of course, I'm face to face with a baddie at point blank range, I empty the Jackhammer at him and he manages to kill me anyway.

Almost makes you wanna switch teams...
Didn't read - as soon as I saw the essay part... Woop Woop, BORING ALERT
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6699
DAO-12 + Iron Gator = sex on my monitor.
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6686|Germany
Imo the best shotgun is the Benelli of the EU army.
=DHG=ArkAng37
+16|6593
the jackhammer is off the chain! I like the fact that its gas powered not single shot.
Mongoose
That 70's guy
+156|6519|Sydney, in 1978
how about if you could get the M11-87 SAWN OFF???? imagine how that would pwn all those bitchez on the iron gator!
Kkookie
Don't Flame
+20|6733|St. Paul, MN
I can't decide. I'd say the 1187 is the top but I can pwn people with either that or the saiga as an engi. the dao kicks ass too but not in the same way those ones do, and as for the jackhammer, I'd say you're wasting your time unless you really know how to use it (not full auto) which most people don't.
Storgie
how about this thread for whiners
+15|6564|federal way washington
um the one i can actually hit someone with, and believe me, i don't do that often
dogpile1487
+4|6502
even in real life you 11-87 kicks ass.  i own one and it is the most reliable gun i have.
bombardier9999
+20|6472

R3v0LuT!oN wrote:

Chinese NOR982.  Hands down.
Ya man, that asian one rocks!!!
Kyouteki
+27|6559

MastersMom wrote:

This surprises me.  It seems most prefer the American M-1187.  Correct me if I'm wrong (and I know you will) but this is the standard, NON-upgraded engineer gun, right?  Why do so many of you pick the M-1187 over the DAO-12.  It's gotta be the DAO for me...semi-auto with 12 rounds makes for a great weapon.  I've never really used the M-1187 much because of the load time between each shot, so give me your reasons...maybe I'll sway to the M-1187.
You're gay  , i can't believe you and i are in the same clan with such narrow minded battlefield vision!  12 rounds is dope and all, but have you ever tried sticking that american shotty fo' da body into someone's chest and squeezing off a shell?  Man, satisfying zombie killing power brought to your computer screen in one simple and erotic moment of trigger squeeze.  BLAMMO!  Imagined cyber guts everywhere!  It's gotta be the MKA31 or the euro shotty FTW.  Those who decide to go full auto and squeeze every shell into one helpless victim when there's his medic buddies nearby obviously have no sense of urgency in their life and are really asking to be killed, besides, i don't know about the rest of you guys, but i'm pretty handy with a pistol and if that things out and i'm left to fend for myself...i'll shank an enemy with the wicked quickness.
The_Fighting_69th
Combat medic
+6|6742

dogpile1487 wrote:

even in real life you 11-87 kicks ass.  i own one and it is the most reliable gun i have.
then you would know that a REAL m11-87 is a semi-auto shotgun and not a pump action, right?

I like the remnington 870, I mean, M11-87 in the game best.
Jelecak
+1|6614|Vodnik camper van, Ghost town
Jackhammer... All shotguns are shitty in combat but this one owns them all.
FirePhoenix
+18|6628|hamilton, scotland
the saiga 12k is the best shotgun.
INDREKK367
+10|6475
All unlocks suck on engineer, deafult weapons are the best.
pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6635
I use to love the USMC shotty and the jackhammer, now i love DAO-12!
snoopy94
Leader of [MacGP]
+36|6504
jackhammer
senor_fulff
+25|6749|Yorkshire, UK.
Auto Shotties lick balls..

Pump-action all the way!! Even if you don't kill in 1 shot, they are screwed!
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6758|Human Meat Shield

leesupport wrote:

USMC -M11-87 for sure....i love that gun:)
Roger That!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard