xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6738
On the Type 88...that thing would own if it had better zoom, thats the only reason i don't use it b/c i always get outsniped. I'm always like "is that a bush or a guy?"
ghostgr
177th Field Artillery
+39|6781|In your head
GEt some glasses then.
doxy
+74|6831|Nevis
or a bigger screen, display whatever you prefer. maybe a cinema does it.
benben10
+20|6755
a multiple zoom level would be awesome. some maps like DAqing, zatar, and oman could really use it. on those maps you can usually see about 400m if you have the graphics for it. but then again at 400m the svd, t88 and m95 are all as acurate as an ak47. at 200m though all sniper rifle still are gaurenteed HS if you aim them right.
Rhino(8)
+1|6540|Adelaide, Australia
Or how about you stop being sniper whores and fight with a real gun, instead of taking the pussy way out.
pedigreeuk
I'm English, not British!
+113|6811|Rotherham, England

Rhino(8) wrote:

Or how about you stop being sniper whores and fight with a real gun, instead of taking the pussy way out.
Off Topic:- How about you stop being a wanker and post something constructive!!!

On Topic:- Yeah multiple zoom would be a great idea. Don't know if anyone played Call of Duty but if you did some of you may remember the sniper only servers which were modded with various sniper rifles with multiple zoom on them. Does anyone know of a mod availaable for BF2 like that?
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6702|USA

Rhino(8) wrote:

Ouch. Someone's been headshot a few times.
Mr.E
HakLaw in the house
+103|6601

Rhino(8) wrote:

Twat.
MrBrain
+24|6731|Finland

Rhino(8) wrote:

A sniper is supposed to hide and take ppl out... You knob!
mattdavis1989
Sie aller Geruch
+6|6556

c4_he_was_famous wrote:

Rhino(8) wrote:

Twat.

MrBrain wrote:

Rhino(8) wrote:

A sniper is supposed to hide and take ppl out... You knob!
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6586|Doncaster, UK
I'd say that was a pretty resounding STFU

Muliple zoom settings would be seriously cool. Being able to really get in on satatic targets would be very sweet.
l41e
+677|6688

BF2 zoom vs. Real life zoom:

SVD Dragunov: BF2: 3.33x, RL: 4x
Type 88/QBU-88: BF2: 3.33x, RL: 4x
M24 SWS: BF2: 5x, RL: 10x
Barrett Model 95: BF2: 5x, RL: 10x
AI L96A1: BF2: 5x, RL: 10x

(these are for real-life default optical sights)
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6663|Little Bentcock
That would be awesome, maybe just tap middlemouse to change it, awesome idea, have been thinking about it for a little while!
*OL*JoseyWales
+8|6742|Phoenix Arizona
yes a 2x would be just fine ...l96 would benefit most
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6738
READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ!

Well, it seems everyone got the wrong idea about my idea, but they're still good ideas. I was just suggesting that the Type 88 have natural zoom capabilities like the L96 but I guess a double zoom would be cool. As for double zoom on the other ones like the L96...cmon, we don't want to see the pupils of our enemies
XDistant_DeathX
+1|6735|Indiana, USA
Yes we do... 
Then we could shoot someone's eye out.

Last edited by XDistant_DeathX (2006-07-26 09:55:34)

PapaTango69
+1|6830|NoneYA
We wouldn't want it to be like Operation Flashpoint, and be able to drop somebody at 800m would we?
horny_trojan
+39|6751|Los FUCKING Angeles

PapaTango69 wrote:

We wouldn't want it to be like Operation Flashpoint, and be able to drop somebody at 800m would we?
hell yeah we would

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard