wdfears
+0|6720
can anyone give me a clue to way I lag so bad on the warlord map, 3 servers all the same , no prob with other maps yet
Far
+22|6721|USA
Same here!
I'm hoping its just that the map is screwy.
ILLSeaBass
+0|6723
Same here.. Struggled to fly the chopper with all that lag.. BF games always seem to lag when there are huge indoor building.. I remember in BFV, some of those templas would lag the same way.. odd choppyness.
Far
+22|6721|USA

ILLSeaBass wrote:

I remember in BFV, some of those templas would lag the same way.. odd choppyness.
Thats exactly what I thought of when I first experienced the lag.
They fixed that sooner or later didn't they?
Home
Section.80
+447|6838|Seattle, Washington, USA

Yeah, when I played that map tons of people were complaining about lag, but I wasn't getting any.
tr1ce
+0|6770|St. Aug, FL
I also saw people complaining, but that map was actually my favorite and it played smoother than any other maps for me.
CackNBallz
+45|6733|Toronto, Canada
The framerate is horrible! I can't play Iron Gator for the life of me, not when I am chugging along at a craptacular 15 frames per second. My ping is between 30 and 70, so it's a computer performance issue.

I don't think I have played all the SF maps yet, but I hope that BF2 is still intact in its smoother glory. If not, I will know for certain that it is the patch that caused it.
reaper6666
+0|6725
it has 2 b the map as i have trouble playing it in singleplayer as-well, hope EA fix this problem soon.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard