CPT_NEMO_OF_VTR
+0|6800
it seems that if ya gonna cheat in a game,ya gonna cheat thru life so thats the life ya want then so be it !! but do it in a unranked server please!!!
SilentBob
Silent but deadly...
+1|6827|Nellis AFB (Las Vegas, NV)
Hackers need to die in a fire.
slidero
i hack

http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/5389 … 1085rk.jpg

Last edited by slidero (2005-11-23 21:12:23)

NiMhurchu
Suicide Operations
+13|6859|Germany
So -- go die in a fire.
BudRell
+2|6848|Home
Hackers are just mentally ill cases that have usually been exploited by their fathers.
They are not able to go over that so they are trying to cause harm in any way and for all.
Sad part is, they do not understand that themselves. Poor bastards.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6800|Singapore

I hack too.
Ryan_Mercury
"It's Recharging!"
+19|6831
Why do you dumb asses call them hackers? You're the kind of people who put shame to that name. They're not hackers, fuck, their little 12 year old cunts who can't play so they go google in hacks.

Those people who make those 'hacks' arnt even interested in playing the game. They have other motives.
Snoogans84
+1|6770
Is there a way to fire the tank machine gun while ducking, or was the guy I saw last night hacking.
4lter_3go
+1|6757|Leighton Barracks, Germany

Snoogans84 wrote:

Is there a way to fire the tank machine gun while ducking, or was the guy I saw last night hacking.
ive seen that aswell, when i would shoot were the guys body should've been i just kept hitting that little hatch

hacks are just complete BS
n1nj41c l337ne55
+1|6756|Pittsburgh, Virginia lol
There needs to be a little button on every keyboard that let's you shock a hacker, ir intentional tker, or the guy who stood in front of your vehicle etc., that delivers a static discharge into your face. Except the noobs and other people would probly overuse it.
Lazarus Tag'lim
Have Wrench, Will Travel
+1|6792|Alabama Coast, USA

Ryan_Mercury wrote:

Those people who make those 'hacks' arnt even interested in playing the game. They have other motives.
The hell they aren't.  But of course... the game they're playing isn't "Battlefield 2", lol.
Apocalypse416
The Sexiest Apocalypse
+55|6829
I have Jesusbot 7.6. It works great against nubs.
vedds
+52|6766|Christchurch New Zealand
Hackers = Small Dick Syndrome

They are just trying to compensate for the fact that they actually have no skills. its exactly the same as the guy that goes out on the pull with the sock down his pants.
SSgt_Diaz
+0|6741
Ive never seen any acts of hacking in this game, but pure skills. People accuse others of cheating when they getting owned severely. In many cases people call me a cheater all the time for no specific reason. I want to see proof of cheating in this game. IF you accuse someone of cheating take a screenshot and post it, otherwise STFU!
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6780|Human Meat Shield
Well the tank thing is that you can push CTRL and "duck" inside the turret, used it many times to no avail, it's not a hack at all, supposed to protect from snipers and infantry (doesn't work). And it's truthful that I've seen no hack, just plain skill and the people who don't have skill kick you off thier servers.  For people to 'Help' other stat padders or whatever usually rack up points with about 10 people on a 64 player server. I need to find these so I can practice my knife. Yeah I want to stat pad to get my basic knife, flame me.
[FIS]-Thor
+0|6754|Vienna- Austria
yeah but when u duck in a tank u cannot shot.. but thats what these guys saw.. a guys ducking into the hatch AND shooting
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6793|The Hague, Holland
The film "Hackers" is super sweet man.
I Hack the coca cola machine at our school every now and then hehe .

[FIS]-Thor wrote:

yeah but when u duck in a tank u cannot shot.. but thats what these guys saw.. a guys ducking into the hatch AND shooting
Yes I saw that 2, yet I killed him with my sniper .
CplGraveDigger
+0|6742
Hackers made the Software Company's make better programs and make them have to update them. If there were no hackers or crackers, software company would not fix problems with there software.

my thoughts,

Digger
imdead
Death StatPadder
Duck and shoot? maybe it was one of those tweeners; like the dolphin dive; or C4 explosion trick.
fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6766|The Netherlands

Snoogans84 wrote:

this is a bug i have it sometime and i am sure i dont hack
(i posted a screeny i think this is what you mean.  i am the gunner)
https://img434.imageshack.us/img434/8135/ani226ho.gif

Last edited by fdcp_elmo (2005-11-24 11:15:39)

Icleos
+101|6753

Ryan_Mercury wrote:

Why do you dumb asses call them hackers? You're the kind of people who put shame to that name. They're not hackers, fuck, their little 12 year old cunts who can't play so they go google in hacks.

You're right...
Those type of people really give "hacker" a bad name...

I don't waste my time hacking video games.  I buy a video game to enjoy it.
I'll exploit anything that deserves to be exploited.  And perhaps if my curiosity is running I'll rarely do it through personal interest.

Hmmmm I saw a website dedicated for hacking BF2.
The security flaws on that site are begging for an attack.   And I'm thinking about putting it out of commission for amusement.
Even though if I did this it wouldn't fix the hacking problem in BF2. 
The internet is a very vast place...

Last edited by Icleos (2005-11-25 13:10:33)

LeGrandAssidomaen
Paper Is My Hobbyhorse
+1|6818

CPT_NEMO_OF_VTR wrote:

it seems that if ya gonna cheat in a game,ya gonna cheat thru life so thats the life ya want then so be it !! but do it in a unranked server please!!!
Erm...your stats are freaky. You nearly spent 500 hs on this game and only got roughly 16.000 points?
Either you suck really bad or you have been padding before. If you're a padder, you shouldn't be pissed off about cheaters, cause you're one of them...
imdead
Death StatPadder

LeGrandAssidomaen wrote:

CPT_NEMO_OF_VTR wrote:

Erm...your stats are freaky. You nearly spent 500 hs on this game and only got roughly 16.000 points?
Either you suck really bad or you have been padding before. If you're a padder, you shouldn't be pissed off about cheaters, cause you're one of them...
Hey looks like my scores!

Who cares I'm having fun! whoop!
AirForce2076
+1|6753|MN
Last night there was a player with orange in his name and he was calling arty strikes everytime one ended directed them towards our team. I didn't realize this until I was actually commander and arty strikes were being called all over the place killing my team and giving me teamkills! I immediantly resigned and let the fktard have his joy.

There has got to be a way to prevent this.
LeGrandAssidomaen
Paper Is My Hobbyhorse
+1|6818

imdead wrote:

LeGrandAssidomaen wrote:

CPT_NEMO_OF_VTR wrote:

Hey looks like my scores!

Who cares I'm having fun! whoop!
No, you only spent 185 hours in game. And you nearly got as many points as the other guy. His account looks like it's been reset at least once.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard