|AIA| DAS
+23|6494|Me Dad's Wilkins

Kmarion wrote:

[RU]Grmbl wrote:

I was always fascinated that US people actually _beleive_ that Iraq was invaded because of Saddam The Boogieman and "democracy" mumbo-jumbo.

Only one word to beleivers of this: OIL.
That must be why oil is at an all time high.. great reasoning..

If it was about oil why did we live after the first gulf war when we were standing right outside of the capital?

http://brain-terminal.com/posts/2003/02 … protesters
http://brain-terminal.com/posts/2003/03 … testers-ii
Agreed.  Ok America went to Iraq for the oil, yet, no one would blame them if they where selling the oil to pay back the Iraqi debt to America, but they won't do that.  So not only do the American people get to pay for the War, they also get to pay for the reconstruction.  And don't forget about the rest of the coalition countries too.  What is gas / litre in the UK right now?
SharkyMcshark
I'll take two
+132|6783|Perth, Western Australia

-=NHB=- Bananahands wrote:

If there is ever a disaster who is there to help first? Thats right, America.
Funny how you all seem to forget the disaster that was Hurricane Katrina (both in terms of being a natural disaster, but also the aid effort)

Now ill just hide under something and wait for all of your patriotic crap about how the government did all it could shall I?
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6719|Sydney, Australia

SharkyMcshark wrote:

-=NHB=- Bananahands wrote:

If there is ever a disaster who is there to help first? Thats right, America.
Funny how you all seem to forget the disaster that was Hurricane Katrina (both in terms of being a natural disaster, but also the aid effort)

Now ill just hide under something and wait for all of your patriotic crap about how the government did all it could shall I?
Lol, I was going to make that exact point also.

Mcminty.
orac07
+2|6653|Perth, Australia
Not to mention the very slow reaction from the US about the Asian  Tsunami   18months ago.
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6719|Sydney, Australia

Sgt.Zubie wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

Sgt.Zubie wrote:

Funny thing about australia, when a US Navy ship pulls in there, aussie women line up in drove's to date(fuck) the US Sailor's. This is a fact I've been a part of several times.

What does this have to do with the thread...nothing...just a truthful jab at bubbalo
Funny thing, we've got a enough that we can let you have the dumb ones.
I did like your country though...I felt so superior there.
You would have docked at Garden Island, or HMAS Kuttabul if you went to Sydney.

Did you go to an area of Sydney called King's Cross by any chance?

Mcminty.

Last edited by mcminty (2006-07-29 06:53:43)

orac07
+2|6653|Perth, Australia
pffft he couldn't come up with a rational line of debate so he resorted to name calling.
Major_Spittle
Banned
+276|6652|United States of America
America's penis is bigger than your country's penis.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6559

|AIA| DAS wrote:

O'RLY?

This is what you said...."We donated more than you"

Since when is it what 'your country' of residence does is  the only thing that matters?  The American people are the most generous people on the planet.  Find evidence to dispute that M8!  G'Day...
Action attributable to a country are different to those attributable to a people.  Would you, for example, deem Iraqis to be responsible for Saddam Hussein's invasion of Kuwait?
Major_Spittle
Banned
+276|6652|United States of America

Bubbalo wrote:

|AIA| DAS wrote:

O'RLY?

Since when is it what 'your country' of residence does is  the only thing that matters?  The American people are the most generous people on the planet.  Find evidence to dispute that M8!  G'Day...
Action attributable to a country are different to those attributable to a people.  Would you, for example, deem Iraqis to be responsible for Saddam Hussein's invasion of Kuwait?
Yes
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6559
Fine then.  I deem each and every American personally responsible for every death of innocent civilians in Iraq.
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6515|Montucky
Enough of this crap, US blablablablah the UK.. blablablablah.. this and that.. my country is better than your country.. blablablablablah

I'm moving to Antarctica, go ahead, bash that country for foriegn policy and all this other happy bullshit that none of you have control over.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6559
Antarctica's policy on global warming is economically unsustainable.
herrr_smity
+156|6625|space command ur anus
SharkyMcshark
I'll take two
+132|6783|Perth, Western Australia

mcminty wrote:

Sgt.Zubie wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

Funny thing, we've got a enough that we can let you have the dumb ones.
I did like your country though...I felt so superior there.
You would have docked at Garden Island, or HMAS Kuttabul if you went to Sydney.

Did you go to an area of Sydney called King's Cross by any chance?

Mcminty.
HAHAHAHA. Maybe they didnt realise if our women/men dressed up as women really liked them then they wouldnt have to pay an hourly rate
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6763|UK

|AIA| DAS wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

|AIA| DAS wrote:

Point of order, your government gave more, as your little chart points out.  As far as individual donations, the American people gave more than most nations combined.
We're talking about countries, not people.
O'RLY?

did you read that link on the first page, americans donate pretty much the least % wise of their money to other countries and that is what matters. How much of your money you are willing to give to others, that percentage not actually money.
|AIA| DAS

Bubbalo wrote:

Fine then.  I deem each and every American personally responsible for every death of innocent civilians in Iraq.
Didn't your country start out as a Prison Colony?

Explains tons...
orac07
+2|6653|Perth, Australia
And yours started out as a haven for religious nutters , we got the better deal.

Last edited by orac07 (2006-07-29 08:17:36)

Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6559
Like why we have a much lower rate of incarceration and homicide than the US?

If you want to take cheap shots which have no relevance, we can.  You're losing, just now.  Try harder.

Last edited by Bubbalo (2006-07-29 08:16:47)

|AIA| DAS

Vilham wrote:

|AIA| DAS wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

We're talking about countries, not people.
O'RLY?

did you read that link on the first page, americans donate pretty much the least % wise of their money to other countries and that is what matters. How much of your money you are willing to give to others, that percentage not actually money.
Since when does a percentage mean fuckall?  So if Americans are successful, that is there fault, what about non American citizens living in America, i.e. resident aliens.  Do you think money given by us falls under our homeland's flag?  No, it doesn't.  If you don't like it get yourself a booming economy.  I've lived all over this planet and the USA is the greatest country on the planet, for freedoms and liberties, and capitalism.  I'm even considering dual citizenship.
|AIA| DAS

Bubbalo wrote:

Like why we have a much lower rate of incarceration and homicide than the US?

If you want to take cheap shots which have no relevance, we can.  You're losing, just now.  Try harder.
*Yawns*

Your lower rate of incarceration and homicide huh, your dole pays better.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6559
Because if a man who earns $20 a day gives $10 a day to charity, he's more generous than a man who earns $100 a day and gives $10 a day to charity, isn't he?
pX|SithLord
+22|6722|Germany

redhawk454 wrote:

I decided to put this post up because I am sick and tired of people from other nations putting myself and other Americans down. 1: America invented the internet, remember this the next time you feel America sux. .
wrong, look at:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Berners-Lee
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CERN
|AIA| DAS

pX|SithLord wrote:

redhawk454 wrote:

I decided to put this post up because I am sick and tired of people from other nations putting myself and other Americans down. 1: America invented the internet, remember this the next time you feel America sux. .
wrong, look at:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Berners-Lee
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CERN
READ BEFORE POSTING

This horse is dead!!!!
|AIA| DAS

Bubbalo wrote:

Because if a man who earns $20 a day gives $10 a day to charity, he's more generous than a man who earns $100 a day and gives $10 a day to charity, isn't he?
But a man who earns $1200 / day and gives $200 / day to charity... Gives more money, ask the charity who they would rather collect from.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6559
But he is not more generous, merely more able.  And if you want to argue effect, then you throw intent arguments out the window, meaning that many of your actions are wrong.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard