shice
+9|6556|every1 h8's Germany

Choumichel wrote:

I just got off a TV2 server and played 2 rounds

First round I got 152 points and a Silver
Second round I got 53 points

Guess what.. only the second round with 53 points did register into my global score

what the fuck is up with that shit??!!
Same shit with me every time i play there. Either the good scores do not register or the fking server crashes when i'm ground pounding with a kill streak of 20 while support being in first place. Last one just happened a few days ago 2 me

Just flew off a TV2 server cuz some idiotic newb ran into my apc and instapunished me for his own dumbness.

https://img230.imageshack.us/img230/5285/faggotly6.jpg
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6834
I hate summer.  It's too bloody hot.
MastersMom
YOUR mom goes to college
+61|6697
I hate when I want to go for a ride by myself and everyone else is like "Requesting a pick up" or "Hey, I need a ride."  Maybe I just want to be alone for awhile...is that so wrong.

I hate when I snipe someone out of a jet so I can take it and then they punish me for a tk.  I totally suck at flying and people just have to understand that if I don't tk them and take the jet than I won't get enough practice.

I hate when I see a bad guy with the blue tag bug and I kill him...only to realize that there is no blue tag bug and than I get punished for a tk.

I hate when I see someone with the red tag bug and then they kill me and it doesn't give me the option to punish them for a tk.

I hate a bunch of other stuff too but I try not to let it consume my life.  I'm sure many of you can relate.

Edit: PS, I also hate weather...all kinds of weather.

Last edited by MastersMom (2006-07-28 08:16:37)

bombardier9999
+20|6525
its nice to be an admin on your a server becuase when people stand infront of my jet and refuse to move and i tk them and they punish me all i do it kick thier n00b @ss and say like example: !k n00bhead forced tk, hahah whos laughing now you dumb loser.

and thats it.
DSRTurtle
+56|6727

MastersMom wrote:

I hate when I want to go for a ride by myself and everyone else is like "Requesting a pick up" or "Hey, I need a ride."  Maybe I just want to be alone for awhile...is that so wrong.

I hate when I snipe someone out of a jet so I can take it and then they punish me for a tk.  I totally suck at flying and people just have to understand that if I don't tk them and take the jet than I won't get enough practice.

I hate when I see a bad guy with the blue tag bug and I kill him...only to realize that there is no blue tag bug and than I get punished for a tk.

I hate when I see someone with the red tag bug and then they kill me and it doesn't give me the option to punish them for a tk.

I hate a bunch of other stuff too but I try not to let it consume my life.  I'm sure many of you can relate.

People like you who have to tk for a vehicle.
pasthebiscuits
+2|6866|Redcar, England
creeping up behind someone emptying a full clip in them, only for them to turn round as If I was an annoying fly, and killing me with what seems like there first bullet, even though my health is full!!!!!!!

Last edited by pasthebiscuits (2006-07-29 10:15:16)

Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6591|UK

DSRTurtle wrote:

MastersMom wrote:

People like you who have to tk for a vehicle.
Called sarcasm Cheif.
Defiance
+438|6712

I restarted an account to focus mainly on airplanes.

Well, what happens when I start going for jets? I get tkd twice... but  then I get him banned after switching teams and shooting him down many times.

He swore on a christian server, what can I say...
DeadFin
Who are we to argue with Taller Ghost Walt?
+27|6705|Finland
When I can only play for 4 minutes and then I loose my connection...
Tempestrix
+3|6723|Gold Coast, Australia
EA offering these nice shiny booster packs for download. Nice little shiny AF with its operation road rage

....and only taking credit card.

<rant>
WTF NOOBS AINT YOU MORONS HEARD OF PAYPAL STUPID IDIOTS IF YOU SPENT MORE TIME LOOKING AT THE REAL WORLD THEN YOU MIGHT REALISE THAT YOU HAVE LOST SEVERAL THOUSAND CUSTOMERS FROM YOUR LACK OF COMMERCIAL AWARENESS. OMGWTFBBQHAXtheKarkandWallExploit[PKM]EAI[Knife]YOU
</rant>

rest in peace westwood. i still love you.

<rant>
ToDo: insert creative rant here
</rant>

all better ^_^
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6792|Chicago.
I hate people who can't drive in BF2. Which every turn they take, they hit a wall in a Humvee.

I also hate people who can't drive in RL. Who never get off the cell phone, don't signal correctly, and don't pay attention on the road.
Tunacommy
+56|6662|Massachusetts, USA
When my whole team is standing around the jet spawn and I am charging flags by myself and waiting for the art. to fall on my head because we have NO flags at all....my eyes get large as a shell blows up next to me....blink, blink....I am dead - and my team is still standing around waiting for the jet.....
Tempestrix
+3|6723|Gold Coast, Australia

Tunacommy wrote:

When my whole team is standing around the jet spawn and I am charging flags by myself and waiting for the art. to fall on my head because we have NO flags at all....my eyes get large as a shell blows up next to me....blink, blink....I am dead - and my team is still standing around waiting for the jet.....
Seems a bit unlikely that the enemy commander would pass up (team -1) kills to arty one dude cappin a flag...
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6588|Doncaster, UK

Tempestrix wrote:

Tunacommy wrote:

Seems a bit unlikely that the enemy commander would pass up (team -1) kills to arty one dude cappin a flag...
You'd think so wouldn't you.... but it always seems to be me who gets arty'd just to take me out, noone else about, just me.

What grinds my gears, people who run up to your vehicle who have no idea how to get in a moving car, get TK'd and then punish you. JUST ASK ME FOR A RIDE FFS, I'LL STOP.

Also, when the rest of the team is standing around on the airstrip waiting for a plane and you're the only person taking flags, why oh why does your own commander ask you to take a flag and then arty the bastard once you get there????? Why? WHY? WHYYYYYYY????

Last edited by DoctorFruitloop (2006-08-08 08:12:08)

Tunacommy

Tempestrix wrote:

Tunacommy wrote:

happens all the time....if the other team is pushed back to their uncappable spawn, and one flag in the "field" goes neutral - then a good commander will do everything possible to stop that base from being taken over, especially since you have them pushed back to the uncappable spawn.....

It is always much harder to take a flag when ALL the other flags are the enemies....don't you think?
Tunacommy

DoctorFruitloop wrote:

Also, when the rest of the team is standing around on the airstrip waiting for a plane and you're the only person taking flags, why oh why does your own commander ask you to take a flag and then arty the bastard once you get there????? Why? WHY? WHYYYYYYY????
lol....that REALLY sux.
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6578|Search Whore killing fields
getting in a j10 at begining of round, and having the transport chopper full and they take off right into the air strip
Zukabazuka
+23|6727
Commanders who think they help a squad to capture a flag by placing Arty right over when I'm sitting in a friking tank.

Hate a team that basicly can't do NOTHING, take over a flag tell them to spawn there, after I been killed I look at the map. The enemy has taken the flag >_< how fucking hard is it to defend a flag?

People who insist to spawn at a place as medic where tanks are spawn camping and they don't bother to spawn as AT.
Trel
+70|6718
I got banned from a server this morning for going 18-1 in a plane.  Apparantly, I was hacking.

I also hate how the smoldering wreck of the chopper i just shot down with the MG somehow manages to blow up my plane.
Good to be back.
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6834
I got a new one.  I really really hate admins that will pull the server if they are losing a round.  Just happened on =BFM= server, playing Mashtuur City - they had owned my team for the three rounds prior to this one, then I went straight for their tank, waited at the spawn until it was taken by the friendly mec guy (I was US) and jumped in.  He looked a tad bemused as I waltzed off with "his" tank... we had no trouble taking mosque and backyard, I took Hotel unopposed and was halfway through the North gas station when the server "mysteriously" crashed.

Stay away from servers where admins are playing and are known to sabotage the server if they are losing.
FesterTheMolester
BF2s US Server Admin, IRC>Forums
+157|6681|The Mind Of A Cereal Killer

FoodNipple101 wrote:

You know what REALLY grins my gears. YOU AMERICA!!!
Fuck You   (at america, not you)
Mariena
Blondes have more fun
+52|6510|The Netherlands
Why. Just .. WHY.. for gods sake.. is it impossible to remove the claymores without the use of a vehicle? And what ever happened to the claymore being REMOTELY DETONATED? Last time I checked those damn things didn't have any motion sensors and blew up automatically. Why not make the L96 a semi auto rifle with a 30 round mag, if you can't get these little facts right, Dice

Just bah.
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6807|Cambridge (UK)

Mariena wrote:

Why. Just .. WHY.. for gods sake.. is it impossible to remove the claymores without the use of a vehicle?
It used to be possible - DICE coded the game so that the engineer class was be able to remove enemy clays and c4 as well as AT mines - then EA changed it in one of the patches.

Mariena wrote:

And what ever happened to the claymore being REMOTELY DETONATED?
Again - that's probably EAs fault - their marketing department to be precise - who will write that kind of general 'blurb' about the game, equipment and so on...

Don't blame DICE - blame EA!

Down with publishers!
SoC./Omega
+122|6582|Omaha, Nebraska!
what really grinds my gears is people getting high points from base raping.
duffmancometh
+5|6531|Boca Raton, FL

FoodNipple101 wrote:

You know what REALLY grins my gears. YOU AMERICA!!!
You know what really grinds my gears?  Stupid ass people who post their stupid world views over a bf2 forum.

https://www.bf2sigs.net/sigs/2/6/44574698.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard