.:[B@tt13bo];.
Banned
+1|6527
i dont get one thing lately, i have been losing 'Connection Sever' everytime iam on a sever... is it because of the patche 1.3? what is happening? wat u need to do to fix it?
plaid_retina
+10|6704|Memphis, Tn
Download and install the full 1.3 patch, the incremental is buggy. Since I installed the full I have had minimum problems. Just install the full patch right on top of the incremental, no need to do a fresh install.

Last edited by plaid_retina (2006-06-25 05:59:35)

venom6
Since day One.
+247|6568|Hungary
They fixed a lot of things with 1.3 but in the same time they fucked up more things then before.Its like one step forward and two steps backwards.
And i get anoyed and pissed from day to day.
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6729|Scotland
comments? COMMENTS?

Man, I think we should all march up to EA/DICE's block and punch the fuck outta them

This game has gone too far, patch 1.22 ftw!
TheSoprano
Tony Cipriani
+32|6523|Woodbridge, Ontario
dislike with a passion i cannot stand it

Crashed 5-7 times in a row to the desktop
Random disapperings of ips and server info (pain in the ass when playing with friends)
The squad bug is still their u cannot leave a squad
MY chopper swings side to side violently when a commaner dropped a vehicule on my head

need i go on

its pathetic,disgusting,astrosish and i cannot believe they allowed something so disgusting to be made avaible like what were the people doing when they made this didnt they realize that there is serious issues?
LoMaX
+24|6544|Sweden is banned from hell ;)
Feel sorry for you. But now I have had no CTD in 24 hours.

See other threads for tip.

/Lomax
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6640|New Hampshire, USA
Please refer to my comment on another thread, *ahem*:

-=]NS[=-Eagle wrote:

Just go and thank EA for their genius patches *shakes fist towards general direction of EA*

Last edited by -=]NS[=-Eagle (2006-06-28 13:20:54)

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
LoMaX
+24|6544|Sweden is banned from hell ;)

-=]NS[=-Eagle wrote:

Please refer to my comment on another thread, *ahem*:

-=]NS[=-Eagle wrote:

Just go and thank EA for their genius patches *shakes fist towards general direction of EA*
Need not to do that now..

Seach for "-=]NS[=-Eagle" .. See you on the Battlefield.

/LoMaX
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6559|CH/BR - in UK

Server Crashes are crazing me
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6726|Riva, MD
Road to Jbad was made for tank and sniper whores.
Prodie
Moderator Emeritus
+270|6784|Nova Scotia, Canada

_j5689_ wrote:

Road to Jbad was made for tank and sniper whores.
Wrong post? This is 1.3 comments, not 1.4

Vice
Banned
+2|6495
o
Ranger0405
+3|6757|Cali, USA
Yes Ive had alot of crashes from the 1.3 patch.
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6500|Menlo Park, CA
1.3 is the WORST patch to any game, and has made this game a crap shoot whether it will play one day, and not the next! The other night I had no problems for 4 hours of play, next day, I had two crashes in the span of two hours!

1.4 needs to be a saving grace, because I am getting fed up with putting my cpu through all the start and restarts just because DICE/EA cant get their shit together!!!
QUADRACER70
+0|6673|So. Cal (Riverside)

fadedsteve wrote:

1.3 is the WORST patch to any game, and has made this game a crap shoot whether it will play one day, and not the next! The other night I had no problems for 4 hours of play, next day, I had two crashes in the span of two hours!

1.4 needs to be a saving grace, because I am getting fed up with putting my cpu through all the start and restarts just because DICE/EA cant get their shit together!!!
YEAH WHAT HE SAID.............................ALSO WHAT IS UP WITH THE SQUAD LOCK THING. Friends and I make a squad and they need an invite to join it. PITA**

Last edited by QUADRACER70 (2006-08-03 14:27:42)

ReTox
+100|6508|State of RETOXification
You can not join or create a squad if you are dead (except at the start of a map because you have yet to die once).  This was to stop the "Hey team, join Alpha squad and everyone spawn on me... leave the squad after you spawn so others can join.  In Karkand you could get one person (usually sniper) to climb the Mec loading dock tower and have the entire US team spawn on him.  They all take the back, win the game in 10 minutes.

As for CTD, I rarely have those and I rarely get connection problems.  One thing I have noticed... Turn Auto-Ready OFF and always wait 10-20 seconds before actually clicking on the join game button.  BF2 is the only game that puts you in before it's finished loading!  So if you wait for your drive light to turn off (or turn from being on solid to flickering) then you should be OK.  Seriously, I almost never crash.

I have noticed another thing though with 1.3.  Anyone have friends in a server, you get the IP and try to join and it can't find a server there, it can't connect?  Yet you look for the name in the server browser and the IP's are exactly the same.

Still getting the Red name bug... funny that, people been bitching about it since the game debuted.  You'd think they'd have fixed it by now.  pfft.
Krysiss
+15|6484|NL
Dicce why are you phunish the good aimers *(%&# delay's
Wasder
Resident Emo Hater
+139|6684|Moscow, Russia
Wow, bumping rocks.
1.3 must die. It should have never born. If we'd all played 1.22 still, everyone'd be happy.
But 1.3 gave us some "fun" moments too. New gameplay if you may call it so. I mean, how would we experience  these joyful flights on Karkand, when you get into a Hummvee at the start of the round, drive 50 meters and the server crashes, sending you into a breathtaking flight across the map to end up seeing the "Wohoo, server crashed!" message on the damned laggy server screen which alone can make the game freeze up......SHIT is the only word to describe 1.3 properly. And Frustration is the feeling that I mostly get now when I play Bf2, the game with brilliant gameplay and worthless coding.
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6558|UK

It's my conviction, ea knew the thing was fucked up so badly, they reduced the awards requirements to semi-make up for it. phhhht
Vub
The Power of Two
+188|6504|Sydney, Australia
Does anyone know the actual reason for server resets and crash to desktops upon clicking "Join Game" button?
UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6663

Vub wrote:

Does anyone know the actual reason for server resets and crash to desktops upon clicking "Join Game" button?
Dunno about the server resets... one of the crashes they've mentioned was c4 on flagpoles when the map changes but that doesn't account for the midgame ones.  Some servers crash more than others in my experience.

As for the Join Game CTDs, a new forceware patch released after the bf2 patch came out fixed it for me, I've got a 6600GT.  Might not work for everyone, but it sorted me right out.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard