spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6642|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

majorassult wrote:

Heres my story....

I was playing warlord defending one of the flags when I saw a tank coming.  So i decided to go prone and hide behind some sandbags.   The tank driver knew I was there and kept firing but couldn't kill me.  I stared at the mini map waiting to see a grey tank on there.  So he gets out to kill me with his gun and sure enough a little grey tank appears.  I quickly jump over the sand bad and jump in the tank.  I blow him to pieces and typed in "Sucker" to see his reaction......

***Kicking majorassult for saying banned word SUCK***
see this --->

its my caring face.
-r3-anubis
+73|6537|florida

Kontrolfreq wrote:

His server, his rules, your loss - get over it.
I say he gets that fuckin server stripped from him. I would put that server to better use, allow cuss words of any kind. Except racist comments.

Dauntless wrote:

-r3-anubis wrote:

Been there, and been kicked 5,000,000,000,000 times for calling people noobs.
You were kicked that many times, and you still went back and typed noob?

Hmm.
Type noob? Fuck that shit. I just went there and pulled out every sexual, racial and profane word in that server. Made me feel better

Last edited by -r3-anubis (2006-07-28 18:52:37)

kingusjordanus
+16|6646|my dads balls
Eh, i would have to agree that it is his server, and his rules, so we have to deal with it, though i also agree that those rules are asking way too much for a game like this, an online FPS, and you expect people to not say n00b, noob, owned, pwnd. i say use thoe words in my daily life, its just part of who i am.  So f you cant help yourself from typing words im sure you type hunderds of times a day, dont go to his server. If he wants to have a server based in the kindergarden world, thats his choice, though it is a war sim type game......
HaywoodJablowme
Baltimore Blowfish
+46|6580
Cry me a river.
']['error
Banned
+630|6644|The Netherlands

majorassult wrote:

Heres my story....

I was playing warlord defending one of the flags when I saw a tank coming.  So i decided to go prone and hide behind some sandbags.   The tank driver knew I was there and kept firing but couldn't kill me.  I stared at the mini map waiting to see a grey tank on there.  So he gets out to kill me with his gun and sure enough a little grey tank appears.  I quickly jump over the sand bad and jump in the tank.  I blow him to pieces and typed in "Sucker" to see his reaction......

***Kicking majorassult for saying banned word SUCK***
lol this post reminds me to the "people i don't like" topic, and that you are an "this one time player"
NASTY_BUTLER
+41|6513|Infiltrating the Smurf Village
No censorship in the TOP server.......EA Official International.....see you there buds.
ZCor3x
+46|6570|Pennsylvania

Anfidurl wrote:

Holy thread revival Batman!

Noob wrote:

Well actually KIDS I am 45, far from being a child. If you all were adults we wouldn't have to put stuff like that on our server, but no everything you say has to have a cuss word in it. Oh did I tell you? I am a =WTF= admin. We have admins from other continents besides the US. So we are on there 24/7. So you kids can understand what I am saying, bad words are a no no."
You don't type like you are 45. Pull that number out of your behind now, did we?
So, adults can't say "woot, ownage"? Even adults from 'ferrin countries'? I find that a dubious claim at best.
Since you seem to be so ... dense. Here is what people have a problem with:
* Noob is not a swear.
* n00b is not a swear.
* owned is not a swear.
* pwned is not a swear.
* moron is not a swear.
* retard, poop, crap, etc. al. are not swears.

Now. Tell me your REAL age, and I might MIGHT give you karma.
Otherwise kindly explain your server policies and why you chose to ban harmless words.
You're an idiot, you complain ingame about everything, now you do it on the forums, GG.
Anfidurl
Use the bumper, that's what its for!
+103|6593|Lexington, Kentucky
Lol. Thanks. Yeah, I can be an idiot.
But then everyone has been one time or another.

Edit: Personally I blame having impacted wisdom teeth being ripped out of my skull. Oh, and Lortabs. But it's all good now, finally stopped hurting and started healing. Thanks.

Edit 2: Oh, Etown, nice personal attack. "Whinney"? Is that even a word? Granted, you can do whatever with your money, but sitting around talking crap to 20-somethings is a bit lame. Why not go tell kids to get off your lawn? Much more fun having face to face arguments.

Last edited by Anfidurl (2006-07-29 08:11:42)

JasperJenkins
+0|6458
I just got banned from 24/7 Walmart Security [WS] for saying NOOB.  I didn't realize NOOB was a dirty word although it does have four letters.  Hopefully it is only a temp ban, otherwise I will need to create a few new IDs to join this CRAPPY server just call everyone a NOOB (since I don't have a life LOL) just to get banned.  What a waste of time I played about 3-4 rounds before an admin started to say IF YOU SAY NOOB YOU WILL BE KICKED.  So naturally I asked WHY IS NOOB A BAD WORD and got KICKED for excessive Teamkilling (When I didn't TK a single player at all)
cohen1976
+14|6768
thats why i use no filter on my server lol, im not ur mom
DaZeD863
+11|6551
lol yea god forbid you call someone a "dirty" name while blowing the heads off everything you see... gimme a break
cpt._crust
+3|6511
I got banned from this server.  I didn't swear.  My immediate thought was, "Wow.  Well, I don't need to deal with these ignorant people anymore," and I found another server.

Folks don't want to hear it.  What I mean by that is players (specifically power-hungry clan members) who take advantage of spineless exploits (bunny hopping, chopper whoring, base raping, C4-jihading, car-tillery, etc.) don't like being called out on their dispicable playing, so anyone who DARES to make a peep is immediately "dealt with" before the entire server realizes their peril and leaves.

When clan members pull any kind of bullshit on a server, they will hear about it from me, and kicking me for it only confirms the fact that it's not about language, it's about not wanting others to know that your only goal is to lure clueless players into your server so you can ass rape them with no fear of any consequences... and of course, when someone DARES to call you out on your behavior --> BAN.   

In a nutshell, the WTF server is a black hole of exploits and ignorance.  Of course, don't expect any of them to actually admit to that.

Admins will say that it's because they don't want to hear such talk.  The truth is clans want to be able to get away with murder (forgive the pun) on their servers, and anyone who calls them out is kicked.  Wouldn't it be better to avoid playing like a noob and improve yourself rather than kick anyone who tries to enlighten you?  Tsk tsk tsk.

Ignorance is bliss, as they say.

Last edited by cpt._crust (2006-08-30 19:29:34)

CaptainKris
+54|6476|Safety Harbor, Florida

N)!(NDarkDragon wrote:

NEVER go on the =WTF= warlord server. They kick you for saying n00b, noob, moron, stupid, retard, poop, owned, pwned, and ANYTHING that is harmless. Fuckin 3 year old fuckers. I mean WTF that HAS to be against the ROE to kick for so DUMBASSED reasons as that!
I think I smell a poopymouth.
SGT.Slayero
+98|6465|Life in a vacuum sucks
y r u telling us about gay severs we dont want to play them u must have like it u started a topic about it
Cowbell_Kevin
+8|6544
I want to thank all you you who have been complaining about these servers.  I have noted the ones that you mentioned and will exclusively play them now in order to get away from people like you.

When you guys grow up and mature a little bit, come back and play on those servers.
GhostStalker0
I like pie
+29|6478|San Diego, CA
Never had a problem with =WTF=
Graphic
Real Horrorshow
+24|6495|Nevada
From the time I've played there, =WTF= Warlord seems like a good server.

I do however have a problem with the 8 (!) reserved slots.
Backdraft
+2|6545
There were 1200 servers active when I logged in this morning!
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6525|dunno
i got banned from there server for wall glitching.
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6480|Somewhere else

The_Killer wrote:

i got banned from there server for wall glitching.
so? find a server that WONT ban you for that!
TheGiantSE
+14|6471|Sweden
Hmmm maybe should try that server...
If admins have time to censor the language they must keep the rest of the game clean. No freedom of speech there... but no surprise if it's a US server. Not many countries in the world where the censorship is so extreme. Yes I have lived there so I know Freedom of speech if you say what we want to... !?!?

Well your post of us not playing there made me want to try it!
Don't have time to whine or write when I play...if I get killed I wait my 15 sec and then play the game!
ericTheFrog
+1|6735
Why do people confuse freedom of speech with freedom to act like an a$$?

BF2 is not a chat room. JPTFG.

~frog
(ZI)42_15E
+1|6424

-r3-anubis wrote:

Been there, and been kicked 5,000,000,000,000 times for calling people noobs. They fuckin claymore whored EVERY FLAG. what was i supposed to do? let it go?
That is a lot of times to be kiked dude lol

I started a thread just recently about a server and they closed it and its no different to this one.  I really really h8 claymore whores they suck big time. If you dont like that dude dont go on the =[SUX]= servers.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard