Bravery
+-1|6777
Wondering if anyone here has experienced this with BF2, or knows how to help in anyway. I bought Special Forces yesterday through EA Downloader, I installed it on my computer and played Single Player because there weren't any Multiplayer servers up at the time. When I was playing Single Player, everything was fine for me, the FPS was like it was for me in BF2 vanilla. The patch came out, and I installed it and tried my hand at multiplayer. To my surprise I found that my FPS would not go past 15FPS. I tried the maxfps command and it was already set at 100 for me. Yet, when I go play Single Player my FPS is perfectly fine. I also purchased the game from EB, and I have the same issue as with the downloader.

Some other people have this same problem too, I have been reading the EA forums, and some other ones. Does anyone know what this could be? I really do not wanna call EA Tech Support... Bastards aren't even Toll Free.
littledonsj
+0|6785
ya man thers soo many bugs no the xpack and the patch jst wish EA would fix these things btw nice k:d ration
Bravery
+-1|6777
Anyone know the fix to the 15/66 FPS bug?
BruceL337
+0|6737
I've got the same problem.  BF2 has run great for me at 1024 4xaa8xaf, and then i installed SF and the new patch and my frames went to crap.  The framerate seems to be fine in singleplayer mode, but i dont know if thats because maps are scaled down to 16.  i was thinking i was just going to have to upgrade my computer, but i'm relieved to hear that i'm not the only one with this problem.  hellllp
VirtuaLResistancE
ArmChair Warrior
+4|6763|NH - USA
I'm sure you'll see allot of people with the same problem - and perhaps some solutions - on the new EA SF forums.

http://forums.easports.com/mboards/cate … egoryID=19

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard