alien-DSW-Gen
Hates snipers and says the "F" word a lot
+72|6685|Houston, Texas
I love this map, yet there is never anyone playing it when I want to go play EF. What's the deal with this map, do a lot of people not like it?
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6760|Mark it zero.
i think its  aton of fun, but the claymores kinda ruin the map. sometimes it seems like every 20 feet there is another claymore. other than that i think its a great map full of great infantry fighting.
alien-DSW-Gen
+72|6685|Houston, Texas
There is alawys the friendly claymore/mine option to prevent claymore spamming
Masta_Daco
+39|6748|Amsterdam,The Netherlands
i dont notice the claymores but i see that EF is dead and AF almost, almost every server that i look is emtpy.
maybe 1 full or 2 full and thats it, it sure is a shame to see booster packs die so fast.

(Edit: Spelling)

Last edited by Masta_Daco (2006-07-13 00:49:38)

BlaZin'Feenix
I'm just that good
+156|6630|Cork, Ireland
Yeah, there are no servers hosting 64 Player Maps of any of the EF maps
Masta_Daco
wouldnt it be a good idea if the EU or US bf2s server would have an EF day and a AF day?
acEofspadEs6313
Shiny! Let's be bad guys.
+102|6703|NAS Jacksonville, Florida

BlaZin'Feenix wrote:

Yeah, there are no servers hosting 64 Player Maps of any of the EF maps
Thats because there isn't a 64 player version map of the EF maps. They're 16 and 32 player.
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6557|Doncaster, UK
If you're looking for a good AF server then try Old Bastards Clan. That always seems to be populated enough for a good game.

IP 83.142.228.77:16567

Doc
Masta_Daco
thx +1 for you
alien-DSW-Gen
+72|6685|Houston, Texas
OBC is good. if you want a small AF server, LNC is good. They have several types of severs up acctually.
Phrozenbot
+632|6627|do not disturb

Well, a few times the community here has tried to get a Great Wall server going, but people leave. I believe it was because people wanted 100 BRS for the EU. [BlueCell] has a 22 player server playing EF/AF maps plus two vanilla maps. I can switch it to great wall if any promises to join. I can't seem to switch the map size to 32 to 16 in BF2CC. I say that because the smaller maps are a lot of fun. Anyways... soon somebody is going to be hosting a 24/7 EF server and it will be populated enough to last as long as BF2. Hope it's not in Europe though, because I get crappy ping.
Kratos Aurion
+36|6653|Sweden
24/7 Great Wall  (Map size 16 and 32p slots) That would be great. And in Europe of course
Masta_Daco
yeah thats nice to hear that someone is starting a EF server, but i dont understand one thing why do poeple buy boosters if they stop playing it after lets say 1 month?. The reason why i have such little time in EF is cause of the lack of players in the servers and i hope that AF does not die cause i love AF.

Last edited by Masta_Daco (2006-07-13 10:12:45)

Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6577|England

Great Wall is one of my most favourite maps, despite not playing on it much cos I never see it on a server with more than 0 people on it 

These servers are the ones that I know of, have in my favourites and are more often than not full up:

"213.208.119.122" 29900 "EA UK Jolt.co.uk #3 - Smoke Screen Only" (64man...often nearly full)
"217.10.127.130" 29900 "Net At Once Euro Force 100Mbit Sweden" (50man...runs ALL 3 EF maps)

The first one ALWAYS has lots of people on it, so if you are looking for some EF fun and love Smoke Screen -thats the server for you.
SamuraiDogg
+2|6628|Germany | Nationality Turkish
Great Wall is ingenious!
I would be more lucky to have great wall free for all  than Road to Jalalabad...

I would rather pay 30 euro more for a game with a real big content than giving money in expansion or booster packs. Cause The damn packs split the community...
Stick it in your ass ea/dice - slowly! lol
Masta_Daco
lol
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6641|Washington, DC

IF people helped donate for it and popultaed it I'd gladly get a 24/7 booster packs server.
Phrozenbot
+632|6627|do not disturb

EF players often have to sit and wait for a server to (hopefully) start. I'm more willing than others. I hate those asshats that show up and seem to disconnect before spawning. It simply can't be CTD, because it never seems to happen on server that are moderately full or more.

Guys, PM me anytime for any EF map you want, or even AF. Doesn't matter, I can switch our BlueCell server. The guys don't care, as long as it is populated. We have been having trouble getting it going. Played Great Wall tonight and it was fun. It's better when less people play it, but not too low. Anyways, great fun. Hope to be playing with a few of you sometime.

Last edited by Hellogoodsir (2006-07-14 23:32:36)

BulletStorm.fin
+1|6646|Finland-->Kymi-->Kotka
Great Wall. Maybe the best map ever. I like it so much but little less tanks would do it even better.
Kratos Aurion
+36|6653|Sweden

Hellogoodsir wrote:

EF players often have to sit and wait for a server to (hopefully) start. I'm more willing than others. I hate those asshats that show up and seem to disconnect before spawning. It simply can't be CTD, because it never seems to happen on server that are moderately full or more.

Guys, PM me anytime for any EF map you want, or even AF. Doesn't matter, I can switch our BlueCell server. The guys don't care, as long as it is populated. We have been having trouble getting it going. Played Great Wall tonight and it was fun. It's better when less people play it, but not too low. Anyways, great fun. Hope to be playing with a few of you sometime.
If you need people on your server sometime, I can join. (if I'm home)
But I think may ping will be very very very high =/

Wasn't DICE making a change so it would be less people needed to start a game in 1.4?
Phrozenbot
+632|6627|do not disturb

Yup, and that should help EF servers get going. It would result in a lot more flag capping, which means a lot of points!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard