redhawk454
+50|6549|Divided States of America

mavrick 3399 wrote:

redhawk454 wrote:

why? because we were not there the next day? where were you? hmmmmmm?
its still funny how many millions of MY tax dollars that went there. oh im sorry the internet didnt get our planes there that fast.
yeah you did really well with New Orleans!!!!!!

no offense to anyone who was hurt by the hurricane!!!
What did YOU  do for new orleans? also why are you changing the subject from asia to southern america?

Last edited by redhawk454 (2006-07-28 03:30:07)

Hacial
404 - Not Found
+107|6621

redhawk454 wrote:

I guess most of the other nations were fans of Adolf Hitler, he wanted complete gun control, so his subject couldn't resist, (he wasnt much different than Saddam Hussein).
First, other countries didn't know about Adol Hitler killing jews. Secondly, Some countries did not have options. I.E. Finland had to be ally to germany because Finland was in war with Russia and needed help because Russia is much more bigger country than Finland.
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6560|Hungary
1.Yeah right and America DIDNT HELP Hungary in 1956 when we had the revolution against the Russian invaders.
And why ? Because it dont made sense to waste money and what ever on us...there was no money,oil,gold like in Iraq...nobody helpd Hungary...our country was 3 times bigger if anyone is intredted just ask PM me or search for History of Hungary.

2.America didnt inveted anything...all the inventors come from other EUROPEAN countrys like from Hungary.
Ede Teller the father from the atomic bomb was also Hungarian and escaped to USA because or WW2.
USA was a safe place and they gave the inventors the opportunitie to invent something.people dont know that a simply ball pen was also invented by a Hungarian...and i could continue the long list.

3.American History ? 200-300 years old ? Hungary has a history over 1000 years and our language is older then the english...so im proud of my nationality.

4.USA was allways taking business from Wars..like WW1 and WW2..all the guns and bombs were produced and sold Europe.

5.Hitler faild and now USA has the world domination....is that better then ? i disagree with any world domination.USA is not the leader of the world but he thinks it is.

I have a lot of friends in the USA and i dont have any problems with the people....just start learning History.
Sorry for my lil outbreak but i could not tell theese things.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6563

redhawk454 wrote:

and just for the record what country are you from? also why wasnt the aid there faster?
Australia.  We donated more than you (of course, I still don't think we give anywhere near enough in international aid).

Also, this whole "stop bagging us we rock" thing has been done before, I believe.

Last edited by Bubbalo (2006-07-28 03:39:16)

redhawk454

Bubbalo wrote:

redhawk454 wrote:

and just for the record what country are you from? also why wasnt the aid there faster?
Australia.  We donated more than you (of course, I still don't think we give anywhere near enough in international aid).

Also, this whole "stop bagging us we rock" thing has been done before, I believe.
congrats australia has done alot for se asia i am sure they know what you did.
mavrick 3399
EA GAMES PATCH EVERYTHING
+102|6543|Doncaster UK

redhawk454 wrote:

What did YOU  do for new orleans? also why are you changing the subject from asia to southern america?
a disaster is a disaster where ever it is in the world. i personally didn't do anything i couldn't afford to go out to america, i cant even remember if the UK sent aid if it did then thats some of my money our government used to send aid there also i bet some of your taxes went there in the form of aid too. but the same question to you. What did YOU do???
redhawk454

venom6 wrote:

1.Yeah right and America DIDNT HELP Hungary in 1956 when we had the revolution against the Russian invaders.
And why ? Because it dont made sense to waste money and what ever on us...there was no money,oil,gold like in Iraq...nobody helpd Hungary...our country was 3 times bigger if anyone is intredted just ask PM me or search for History of Hungary.

2.America didnt inveted anything...all the inventors come from other EUROPEAN countrys like from Hungary.
Ede Teller the father from the atomic bomb was also Hungarian and escaped to USA because or WW2.
USA was a safe place and they gave the inventors the opportunitie to invent something.people dont know that a simply ball pen was also invented by a Hungarian...and i could continue the long list.

3.American History ? 200-300 years old ? Hungary has a history over 1000 years and our language is older then the english...so im proud of my nationality.

4.USA was allways taking business from Wars..like WW1 and WW2..all the guns and bombs were produced and sold Europe.

5.Hitler faild and now USA has the world domination....is that better then ? i disagree with any world domination.USA is not the leader of the world but he thinks it is.

I have a lot of friends in the USA and i dont have any problems with the people....just start learning History.
Sorry for my lil outbreak but i could not tell theese things.
so america is evil for helping. wait america is evil for not helping.

by the way use your ball point pen and mark out what i am saying on the internet.

Last edited by redhawk454 (2006-07-28 03:44:39)

Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6563

redhawk454 wrote:

a)  There is a shift button located on the left and right of your keyboard, second row from the bottom.  Begin using it and your posts will look alot more professional.

b)  What's your point?

c)  I believe we were discussing US foreign aid?
redhawk454
Lets get back to the subject. I am not putting any country down. I am only saying that I am tired of seeing America put down in these forums. I thank every country that helped with hurricane Katrina. I also thank every country that sent aid to S.E. Asia (not that my thanks is needed).
redhawk454

Bubbalo wrote:

redhawk454 wrote:

a)  There is a shift button located on the left and right of your keyboard, second row from the bottom.  Begin using it and your posts will look alot more professional.

b)  What's your point?

c)  I believe we were discussing US foreign aid?
professional? lol. are you a professional BF2s forums poster? lmfao

what did i say earlier in the thread? look out for the grammer nazis

Last edited by redhawk454 (2006-07-28 03:50:40)

aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6794

mavrick 3399 wrote:

redhawk454 wrote:

a disaster is a disaster where ever it is in the world. i personally didn't do anything i couldn't afford to go out to america, i cant even remember if the UK sent aid if it did then thats some of my money our government used to send aid there also i bet some of your taxes went there in the form of aid too. but the same question to you. What did YOU do???
Yes, the UK Government did send aid, in the form of army ration packs.  The US Government rejected it, saying "no thanks, we don't want your help."
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6563
Maybe the reason that America's the one always getting bad-mouthed is because America is the on being discussed.  I have issues with a number of countries, but nobody ever talks about them.  And America gets almost as much praise as insults.  Regardless, you charity point is demonstably false.
redhawk454

aardfrith wrote:

mavrick 3399 wrote:

redhawk454 wrote:

Yes, the UK Government did send aid, in the form of army ration packs.  The US Government rejected it, saying "no thanks, we don't want your help."
so why did the uk need the us ok? also i thought the quote was what did YOU do?

Last edited by redhawk454 (2006-07-28 03:52:48)

mavrick 3399
EA GAMES PATCH EVERYTHING
+102|6543|Doncaster UK

aardfrith wrote:

thank you for the knowledge a shiny +1 on its way to you good sir!!!!
elite
+89|6716|Sheffield, England
If im not mistaken....the american invented the internet but the english invented the world wide web (www)
delta4bravo*nl*
Dutch Delight
+68|6754

redhawk454 wrote:

I decided to put this post up because I am sick and tired of people from other nations putting myself and other Americans down. 1: America invented the internet, remember this the next time you feel America sux. 2: America is the home to Microsoft(ok bad example) but for most of the people who play BF2, that includes windows. 3 America bailed England and France out during WWII(plz dispute). I guess most of the other nations were fans of Adolf Hitler, he wanted complete gun control, so his subject couldn't resist, (he wasnt much different than Saddam Hussein). Oh I am sorry that was supposed to be about WMD's actually it was about human rights. Then again America entered WWII because Japan bombed Pearl Harbor, what did that have to do with the Nazi's and Europe? Ok Japan and Germany And Italy were the Axis powers. Still only Japan attacked us so why did we care if some other country was being controlled against their will? Because this is America. Afghanistan held Osama Bin Ladin. Saddam Hussein was no different than Adolph Hitler. No matter what I put here, there will be but this, but that, but its. I Invite other PATRIOTIC Americans to put their 2Bits worth in here. Just because its about time we told the world WTF.
your a tipical american REDNECK.
Have you ever been outside the US yourself?
I have been to the states about 20 times , I like the country for travel it is beautifull.... but after a while the people get to me (exceptions there) so ingnorant on the real world outside the us.
Use0fWeapons
Get repairs here
+60|6535|Doncaster - UK
Www.    Ftw
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6521|Πάϊ

redhawk454 wrote:

I decided to put this post up because I am sick and tired of people from other nations putting myself and other Americans down. 1: America invented the internet, remember this the next time you feel America sux. 2: America is the home to Microsoft(ok bad example) but for most of the people who play BF2, that includes windows. 3 America bailed England and France out during WWII(plz dispute). I guess most of the other nations were fans of Adolf Hitler, he wanted complete gun control, so his subject couldn't resist, (he wasnt much different than Saddam Hussein). Oh I am sorry that was supposed to be about WMD's actually it was about human rights. Then again America entered WWII because Japan bombed Pearl Harbor, what did that have to do with the Nazi's and Europe? Ok Japan and Germany And Italy were the Axis powers. Still only Japan attacked us so why did we care if some other country was being controlled against their will? Because this is America. Afghanistan held Osama Bin Ladin. Saddam Hussein was no different than Adolph Hitler. No matter what I put here, there will be but this, but that, but its. I Invite other PATRIOTIC Americans to put their 2Bits worth in here. Just because its about time we told the world WTF.
Nobody in this forum is putting the American people down (except a few complete morons on a personal level regardless of their nationality).

America is responsible for many great things, not just the internet and Microsoft (lol?)

As far as WWII is concerned, well man... you and everyone else who uses this to make a point get this: It was a fucking WORLD WAR so quit making your involvement such a big deal. You were gonna get involved whether you wanted to or not. It wasn't some decision you made out of good will so just drop it. And to top it all out it was the Red Army who beat the Reich.

Saddam Hussein bears as much resemblance to Adolf Hitler as GWB does. No human rights then, no human rights now so crud to that...

And if you're not prepared to change your mind that's too bad.
ƒ³
[RU]Grmbl
+9|6495|Russia
Everyone knows that USA is the country of peace, goodwill, actually is a center of the (relatively small if compared to USA) world and also USA helped other "third world" countries numerous times:
- http://www.neravt.com/left/invade.htm
- http://www.history.navy.mil/wars/foabroad.htm

Yep.

P.S. I was always impressed of quality and amount of brainwashing done by fovernment to USA citizens.

Last edited by [RU]Grmbl (2006-07-28 04:11:10)

Schlusi=[GER]
+11|6523|4856 Karkand,Hellstreet 4
Hi folks,

well done! I like patriotism and I wish that just some of my fellow countrymen have the same proud of their nation like the US guys! But...

Ok, "your" Billy Gates gave us windows and so on, thx for that! And also thx for the Internet! But I think the americans have a lot other to be more proud of!

btw, Germany is "the inventor Nation" plainly! What´s up with cars, phone, television, rockets (no Armstrong without Wernher von Braun!), aspirin, washing machines, BEER, letterpress, the computer himself, screw anchors, the bulb, jeans! (Levi Strauss is a german!), the refrigerator... and so on!

U see we should be a proud nation, but we are the stupid fucked up Germans who lost two WW... so they know us in the world. I med some US guys while the Soocer world championship in Cologne. And they were so suprised about the Germans and the country... U amaricans should be proud of ur nation like I am of my country!

America is a great Country! And I wish I had that money to travel right through it (poor student).
I don´t care about some stupit guys there... George Bush is not America himself!

thx for reading!
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6560|Hungary
so america is evil for helping. wait america is evil for not helping.

by the way use your ball point pen and mark out what i am saying on the internet.
I just tell you that they went to Iraq to "help" and there is a reason why.They came to Europe to help some nations the fight against Hitler...why ?
Because it was worth to come and fight.
Have you been heard the Hungarian Gold Train ? America stole very much gold,paintings and other expencive things from Hungary...Russia did the same..they robbed our country.Just read the history..and not just from one side.
Not just ball pen there are much more invetions what were invented by Hungarian people.Even the C vitamin was found by a Hungarian scientist.the atomreactor was also invented by a hungarian inventor who worked together with an italian. See more here: http://www.skyex.com/inventors/eng/indexregi.htm
Usa was allways the safe lace and a land of opportunities...no Wars or fights..ww1 or ww2.
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6794

redhawk454 wrote:

aardfrith wrote:

mavrick 3399 wrote:

so why did the uk need the us ok? also i thought the quote was what did YOU do?
Why did the UK need the US "ok"?  We sent the aid, it was rejected upon arrival.  Surely the question you should be asking is why did the US administration reject aid that was sent for the victims?  Quite honestly, if that's the way the US treats foreign aid, there's no way I'm going to lift a finger to help out.
[RU]Grmbl
+9|6495|Russia
I was always fascinated that US people actually _beleive_ that Iraq was invaded because of Saddam The Boogieman and "democracy" mumbo-jumbo.

Only one word to beleivers of this: OIL.

Last edited by [RU]Grmbl (2006-07-28 04:19:43)

Kontrolfreq
+50|6606|Cambridge UK

redhawk454 wrote:

1: America invented the internet, remember this the next time you feel America sux.
2: America is the home to Microsoft(ok bad example) but for most of the people who play BF2, that includes windows.
3 America bailed England and France out during WWII(plz dispute). -- Then again America entered WWII because Japan bombed Pearl Harbor, what did that have to do with the Nazi's and Europe? Ok Japan and Germany And Italy were the Axis powers. Still only Japan attacked us so why did we care if some other country was being controlled against their will? Because this is America.
I'm prolly joining this too late but a few things you said there weren't factually accurate.

1. The internet as we know it today was *Developed* in the US, but the concept was *Invented* here in the UK. Plenty of internet site outs there back this up (along with my University lecturers!)

2. Hosting one HUGE company is not a valid reason why USA is great. Besides, i think you'll find that MS is a global company with HQs all over the world.

3. I'm not even gonna grace the "bailed out" phrase with any retort, but you even said that the only reason the US got involved was due to Pearl Harbour. And you joined the WORLD war not a war against japan. In fact you managed to answer and contradict your own statement...

I don't have a a problem with America per-se it's just annoying when some people get so wrapped up in the hype. I believe that sometimes patriotism is really quite a dangerous thing.
Snackdaddy
+2|6707

elite wrote:

If im not mistaken....the american invented the internet but the english invented the world wide web (www)
Yea, you would be wrong.

source: wikipedia
Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) is a method used to transfer or convey information on the World Wide Web. It is a patented open internet protocol whose original purpose was to provide a way to publish and receive HTML pages.

source: IETF Website
The first IETF meeting was on January 16, 1986, consisting of 21 U.S.-government-funded researchers

Per the HTTP RFC

R. Fielding   
UC Irvine         University of Irvine (California)
J. Gettys
Compaq/W3C    Palo Alto, CA /  (W3C) has 415 Members (as of today)
J. Mogul   
Compaq            Palo Alto, CA
H. Frystyk
W3C/MIT            (W3C) has 415 Members (as of today) / cambridge, ma
L. Masinter
Xerox               Stamford, CT
P. Leach
Microsoft           Redmond, Wa
T. Berners-Lee
W3C/MIT            (W3C) has 415 Members (as of today) / cambridge, ma
June 1999

Board footer