redhawk454
+50|6545|Divided States of America
I decided to put this post up because I am sick and tired of people from other nations putting myself and other Americans down. 1: America invented the internet, remember this the next time you feel America sux. 2: America is the home to Microsoft(ok bad example) but for most of the people who play BF2, that includes windows. 3 America bailed England and France out during WWII(plz dispute). I guess most of the other nations were fans of Adolf Hitler, he wanted complete gun control, so his subject couldn't resist, (he wasnt much different than Saddam Hussein). Oh I am sorry that was supposed to be about WMD's actually it was about human rights. Then again America entered WWII because Japan bombed Pearl Harbor, what did that have to do with the Nazi's and Europe? Ok Japan and Germany And Italy were the Axis powers. Still only Japan attacked us so why did we care if some other country was being controlled against their will? Because this is America. Afghanistan held Osama Bin Ladin. Saddam Hussein was no different than Adolph Hitler. No matter what I put here, there will be but this, but that, but its. I Invite other PATRIOTIC Americans to put their 2Bits worth in here. Just because its about time we told the world WTF.
-=NHB=- Bananahands
+58|6555
If there is ever a disaster who is there to help first? Thats right, America.
redhawk454
Oh no we tore up a country during any war. Lets rebuild it at our own cost.
buttersIRL
+17|6594
yeah america is great, but in that case you could say whatever cavedude who invented the wheel or dicovered fire is responsible for every advance since then.  and remember back in 4000 BC when cave number 7 was being invaded by cave 9 but then cave 6 came to the rescue,

basically in a 100 years some other country will be doing some other shit that no-one approves off.
redhawk454

buttersIRL wrote:

yeah america is great, but in that case you could say whatever cavedude who invented the wheel or dicovered fire is responsible for every advance since then.  and remember back in 4000 BC when cave number 7 was being invaded by cave 9 but then cave 6 came to the rescue,

basically in a 100 years some other country will be doing some other shit that no-one approves off.
lol
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6598|132 and Bush

I understand some dissent. This administration has very poor PR. It is widely considered that we are ignorant to the rest of the world which is not true for most Americans, at least not in my society. Just misunderstood. I think our pride is often confused with arrogance.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
mavrick 3399
EA GAMES PATCH EVERYTHING
+102|6538|Doncaster UK
thats very nice its also very one sided. i mean you say all those cool things america did. i could say us Brits used to rule the world and i mean all of it. (mostly) and also i could say we found america!!!(that will start some arguments) this is a thread that will cause more american bashing in fact just more bashing about other countries in general so its pointless.

lots of flame wars coming!!!!!!!
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6598|132 and Bush

mavrick 3399 wrote:

lol, it's already smokin in here. I must say though I can understand the motive or frustration of the poster. You can't come here without having to defend your country if you are American.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
redhawk454

mavrick 3399 wrote:

thats very nice its also very one sided. i mean you say all those cool things america did. i could say us Brits used to rule the world and i mean all of it. (mostly) and also i could say we found america!!!(that will start some arguments) this is a thread that will cause more american bashing in fact just more bashing about other countries in general so its pointless.

the 13 colonies were founded by england(contrary to popular belief some viking found america). america was fed up with the BS so we kicked the oppressors out. you can say the same about anywhere, but most of the middle east used to be a brittish colony also, what happened?

Last edited by redhawk454 (2006-07-28 02:54:21)

mavrick 3399
+102|6538|Doncaster UK
i dont think thats true  no one should have to defend there country in these forums also some of the stuff that redhawk said about WW2 is just bullshit and i think many people will be offended by it

Last edited by mavrick 3399 (2006-07-28 03:06:22)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6598|132 and Bush

mavrick 3399 wrote:

WW2 is just bullshit and i think many people will be offended by it
Agreed, alot of allied soldiers died. There was plenty more in the America showoff bag he could have used
Xbone Stormsurgezz
redhawk454

mavrick 3399 wrote:

i dont think thats true you no one should have to defend there country in these forums also some of the stuff that redhawk said about WW2 is just bullshit and i think many people will be offended by it
even before america offically entered WWII we had our own pilots attached to the british airforce. Why, couldn't they do it themself?
mavrick 3399
+102|6538|Doncaster UK

redhawk454 wrote:

the 13 colonies were founded by england(contrary to popular belief some viking found america). america was fed up with the BS so we kicked the oppressors out. you can say the same about anywhere, but most of the middle east used to be a British colony also, what happened?
yeah shit happens we lost it all or gave it up because we dont need it. its good that you are showing that you love your country but everyone loves there country and we can all find faults about other peoples countries
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6598|132 and Bush

redhawk454 wrote:

I Invite other PATRIOTIC Americans to put their 2Bits worth in here. Just because its about time we told the world WTF.
Freedom, Liberty, and Democracy.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
redhawk454

mavrick 3399 wrote:

i dont think thats true you no one should have to defend there country in these forums also some of the stuff that redhawk said about WW2 is just bullshit and i think many people will be offended by it
we need to watch it, there are people in these forums who feel bad grammer is a cardinal sin.

Last edited by redhawk454 (2006-07-28 03:02:10)

mavrick 3399
+102|6538|Doncaster UK

mavrick 3399 wrote:

redhawk454 wrote:

the 13 colonies were founded by england(contrary to popular belief some viking found america). america was fed up with the BS so we kicked the oppressors out. you can say the same about anywhere, but most of the middle east used to be a British colony also, what happened?
yeah shit happens we lost it all or gave it up because we dont need it. its good that you are showing that you love your country but everyone loves there country and we can all find faults about other peoples countries
we only entered the war to protect Poland Germany entered Poland we entered the war as a very quick decision and the RAF were out numbered also how many US pilots worked for the RAF not as many as you might think.... anyway not getting involved i am ment to be working lol.

Last edited by mavrick 3399 (2006-07-28 03:08:23)

redhawk454

mavrick 3399 wrote:

mavrick 3399 wrote:

redhawk454 wrote:

we only entered the war to protect Poland Germany entered Poland we entered the war as a very quick decision and the RAF were out numbered also how many US pilots worked for the RAF not as many as you might think....
ok but how many? more than we needed. like now, few people realize, we dont need to be anywhere. We are there because if we werent we would be persecuted even worse.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6558

-=NHB=- Bananahands wrote:

Oh, really, then how come you were shamed by the international response to the South East Asian tsunami.
redhawk454

mavrick 3399 wrote:

mavrick 3399 wrote:

redhawk454 wrote:

we only entered the war to protect Poland Germany entered Poland we entered the war as a very quick decision and the RAF were out numbered also how many US pilots worked for the RAF not as many as you might think.... anyway not getting involved i am ment to be working lol.
so what made you any different than us?
redhawk454

Bubbalo wrote:

-=NHB=- Bananahands wrote:

Oh, really, then how come you were shamed by the international response to the South East Asian tsunami.
why? because we were not there the next day? where were you? hmmmmmm?
its still funny how many millions of MY tax dollars that went there. oh im sorry the internet didnt get our planes there that fast.

Last edited by redhawk454 (2006-07-28 03:18:17)

Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6558
mavrick 3399
+102|6538|Doncaster UK
redhawk you do know that most pilots flying for the RAF in WW2 were British and polish not mostly american which is what you seem to think.
redhawk454

Bubbalo wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humanitari … _of_Donors

A reasonably accurate summary.
and just for the record what country are you from? also why wasnt the aid there faster?

Last edited by redhawk454 (2006-07-28 03:25:51)

mavrick 3399
+102|6538|Doncaster UK

redhawk454 wrote:

why? because we were not there the next day? where were you? hmmmmmm?
its still funny how many millions of MY tax dollars that went there. oh im sorry the internet didnt get our planes there that fast.
yeah you did really well with New Orleans!!!!!!

no offense to anyone who was hurt by the hurricane!!!
redhawk454

mavrick 3399 wrote:

redhawk you do know that most pilots flying for the RAF in WW2 were British and polish not mostly american which is what you seem to think.
I didnt say that they were mostly any country. I said that our pilots were flying for the RAF, before we were officially in the war. next time read the post.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard