oJmHo
I want the pink mist
+0|6809
Do you have to accomplish both requirements in one round?
tor11
Grunt
+18|6761|Os , Norway
Nope godt mine badg and ribbon in different time! Read the ubar stats an du vill find out how and what y nead too get this too awards! Good luck!
Galen1066
+1|6761|Colo. Springs
the answer is yes you do.
Per UBAR:
Awarded to recognize the individual who performed their duty while engaged in active armored combat

IAR: 20 minutes in an Armor Vehicle
IAR: 19 kills in an Armor Vehicle
Boogie
+1|6747
You have to accomplish both the time requirement and the kills in the same round yes, for the ribbon.

the badge and ribbon are 2 different things.
oJmHo
I want the pink mist
+0|6809
Thank you for the replies, damn...I know I have had the kills in a round but not the time...
C.Keen
Aliens Ate My Babysitter
+0|6810|UK
Yeah, my mate got a ton of kills last night in a tank but we won the round quite quickly so he didn't get it. Can be a right pain with those time requirements sometimes, but when you randomly achieve them it makes it a nice surprise.
BB|EyeSeePeeDude
+0|6762
that's when you sit back on Wake in the tank and just guard the airstrip...  bound to get the ribbon there (*no, I don't have it yet, but it's my next goal*) 
M1-Lightning
Jeepers Creepers
+136|6732|Peoria, Illinois
Yes you need both in the same round. It's easy to get on a 64 player Fushee Pass in an APC when there are less than 20 players and no time limit.
kn0ckahh
+98|6740|netherlands, sweet lake city

BB|EyeSeePeeDude wrote:

that's when you sit back on Wake in the tank and just guard the airstrip...  bound to get the ribbon there (*no, I don't have it yet, but it's my next goal*) 
thnx now i know where to bomb an easy target
Snjolfur
+0|6827
In my old account I got mine in Sharqi Peninsula, APC as MEC. I think its easier to get it in APC than tank.
Crazyfool_OA
+12|6764|Gloucester - UK
It should be well easy to get on Karkand, I quite often get 40+ tank kills on karkand on our 42 player large map server, which makes the rounds last about 1/2 hour if its fairly even scoring.
Renagade Warrior
+0|6766|U.K
I got it along with my Meritorious Unit Ribbon playing on FuShe Pass, and that was before the 1.03 update. I just spent most of the round driving in an apc capping flags while killing anybody that got in my way.
[1stSSF]=Nuka=
Banned
+23|6751|PDX Metro Area, OR, US, SOL
I got mine on karkhole as a gunner to a really good tanker...it was awfully fun to shoot fish in a barrel...once...and only once...it's too boring as a way of life...and if you insist on looking me up, my armor K is around 2.5...I play plenty in other millieus...
CPT_NEMO_OF_VTR
+0|6790
most of my high kill and time IAR was at Karkland  or Songwa as i call it better if played on 64 player maps wit 24 or less peeps !!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard