littledonsj
+0|6785
ok this is fucken lame i had the same problem wit bf2 when i patch the damn game...and it took me a week of reading and searching forums on how to solve this problem...last night i bought bf2:SF installed it and patch the new 1.12 or something like that from the bf2 website...i was crosssing my fingers the whole time i was patching hopin to get the "patch successful" and i got it...but when i started gamespy up and found a game from there it start up bf2 get to the loading part when u load the map and it will stop mid way and ill get an error saying "gamespy has detected another log in at another location...so it shuts off bf2...so im like ok its only gamespy so i start bf2 witout gamespy find a server wit in the game and it will load 15% or 45% and the game will jst crash to the desktop...im like FUCK not again...im not suprise some shit like this will happen bcuz EA hasnt failed me yet wit giving me problems.....any help would be GREATLY appreciated!!!!!
LTD_SpikE
+0|6773
Make sure you have the video setting for SF the same as you do for BF2.  I noticed when loading the first time into SF it gave me the "rendering shaders" and escaped out to find out that the video settings were set to default, if it was a video setting that was making you crash in BF2 it will be the same fix in this one.

SpikE
littledonsj
+0|6785
i went to regular bf2 and wrote down the setting and compared it with special forces but its the same bro
LTD_SpikE
+0|6773
Have you tried turning down the graphics to low to see if it will load then, it sounds like it is crashing when you goto start the "rendering shaders".
littledonsj
+0|6785
i have all my setting set to low still doesnt work....and thnx bro for putting up wit me and helping me out

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard