peckboy
+0|6487
For days now i have been running around trying to get my veteren repiar badge but cant get 10 points.

Weak? yeah, tell me about it!!

I have tried repairing everything from Arty to UAV, Bridges to TOW etc and even tailing tanks in jeeps to repair as we go, shit, I've even tried cheating by blowning stuff up myself but i cat get it.

Please help
What is the best way ( and map ) to get these stats.

Thanks heaps

Staff Sergeant Peckboy
ATC
+58|6745|...
i have no idea, i think the best way to get it is be a tanker on karkand on mec and rape the hotel hill where the us soldiers come down with lots of anti tankers and stay with the other guys in the tanks on ur team.  thats my guess
BADHEAD
+6|6499|Oblivion
Get a jeep follow tanks.
Repair assets .  Wait untill the spec op team leaves your area. They will likely return to re-destroy the stuff you fixed, let em, your job is to fix. 
FIX FIX FIX.
10s a breeze try 25.
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6643|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

BADHEAD wrote:

Get a jeep follow tanks.
Repair assets .  Wait untill the spec op team leaves your area. They will likely return to re-destroy the stuff you fixed, let em, your job is to fix. 
FIX FIX FIX.
10s a breeze try 25.
20... not 25..
Prodie
Moderator Emeritus
+270|6775|Nova Scotia, Canada

Moved to Bf2 - Help!
Jim_Bred
+15|6503
I did it with artil on Karkand
GAIKIWARRIOR
Judge Death
+64|6744|PERTH WESTERN AUSTRALIA
you dont get one for repairing bridges . get in a convoy on any of these maps great wall, smokescreen, zatar
, songhua , oman , midnight sun is excellent for repairs . i got my vet repairing as commanderr on great wall
havent really tried for my expert yet will try soon
p1.topher
+16|6488|USA
I haven't even tried for mine yet, but I know whenever I command on wake my arti stays under attack, especially if/when US takes airfield base. Whenever I do try for it, that's where I'll try.
DerGraueWolf
aka Nekrodamus
+52|6733|Germany, near Koblenz
With this kit time you should know, that repairing bridges and empty vehicles may be good for your team, but doesn't give you repair points.

Repairing vehicles under fire is quite dangerous, unless you're driving an armoured vehicle too and your "client" is an engi himself, so that you can repair vice versa.

To get a lot of repair points I would suggest rapairing your commander's assets. This is much more comfortable and effective, if those toys are standing close together.  Very best is to find them in an uncapable base, since you'll have a very short way back after you have been killed.

Some engis like to repair assets on jet maps since the bombs may destroy the assets too (beside C4) and often do this consequently, but allways remember: The jet flying home, resupplying, coming back and throwing his next bombs will beat your repairing speed easily! So you'll might be killed for just half an repair point - no deal!

Maps without jets will give you the opportunity to strike back, just shoot down the Spec Ops.

Unfortunately you don't play the extension "Special Forces". To my mind, "Warlord" is the ultimate map for getting repair points. (Give SF a try! Unless you're a jet fanatic, it's the better BF2 - again my thoughts.)

Good luck!
Mista Smokes
+5|6607
FLIP A BOAT Ftw!!!!!
peckboy
+0|6487
Thanks heaps guys. Will do my best.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard