-TAC^Opie-
+2|6824
1) Can the Hook or Zip Line be used at all in non-SF maps?
2) Are the new weapons all unlocked on a SF map?
3) Do you have to unlock the new weapons in order to use flash bang, tear gas, etc. in the non-SF maps?
fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6773|The Netherlands
don't have the game but i can answer:
1) no it's part of the new armies since they are not on the old maps you can't use them
2) you can use the SF unlocks in all maps (if that is what you mean)
3) No then the players with SF will have a huge advantage over the normal BF2 player it won't be fair
fizz85
+1|6808|Voice of reason
I have had problems using my SF unlocks on all SF maps. I have not tried on any regular maps yet. I am only able to use certain SF unlocks with specific SF army. Is anybody else having this problem?
-TAC^Opie-
+2|6824
Yeah, that's where I'm going with this.  My buddy was able to use his flash bangs and everything on the regular BF2 maps last night.  I, was not, and uninstalled and reinstalled everything to no avail.  The new weapons and things seem to work fine on the SF maps...

Do we automatically get to use the new SF unlocks in the regular BF2 maps, or do we have to unlock them there first?
-xDookiex-
+0|6800
You unlock the new weapons in SF.  After that you can use your new unlocks in NORMAL BF2 ONLY. Otherwise they are normal weapons in SF. Flshbangs are the only new feature that is carried on into the normal BF2.

Last edited by -xDookiex- (2005-11-23 06:28:23)

mooncricket
Knife Whore
+10|6755|Alabama
Insurgents do not have the unlocks that Americans, Britains, etc do.
-TAC^Opie-
+2|6824
Thx Dookie for quick response.  Am I correct that, for flashbangs, you must:

1) Unlock the G3; AND
2) Unlock the new Assault weapon

Also, I assume you can continue to use the new SF weapons on SF maps after you've unlocked them for normal BF2 play.

One more thing... I think you can unlock the new SF weapons logging into the regular BF2 game, once you've installed SF.

Last edited by -TAC^Opie- (2005-11-23 06:46:27)

fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6773|The Netherlands
what use have flashbangs on normal maps. like i remember they where to ruïn the night vision
fizz85
+1|6808|Voice of reason

mooncricket wrote:

Insurgents do not have the unlocks that Americans, Britains, etc do.
I agree... unless anybody can prove us wrong.  I wish this wasn't the case because well I unlocked them and want to use them no matter what side I am on like in BF2. Maybe they will fix this later.
[FIS]-Thor
+0|6761|Vienna- Austria

fdcp_elmo wrote:

what use have flashbangs on normal maps. like i remember they where to ruïn the night vision
not only that but also to blend the enemy without NV googles.. it will get hard for u when u see into a FB even without the NV..

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard