cyroooooo
+-1|6498
First, the MEC Ribbon do not unlock for me, although another turn on the MEC Theater, now the Navy Cross show me 1 left best round and nothing (10 days e 30 more best rounds), please, somebody help me!
cyroooooo
+-1|6498
ooops, admin can you put this topic in right place? I made a mistake...
tupla_s
+455|6583|Finland
It means you need to get 100 points IAR
cyroooooo
+-1|6498
ops, its true? for both or the navy?
specxops
Banned
+18|6641|Boca Raton,Florida
you shure you need to get 100 points??, im pretty shure its like at the end you have the best combat score,teamwork, best support, etc. u know when ur name is yellow lol.
pX|SithLord
+22|6716|Germany
your best round as usmc is 99 points, however, you need to get at least 100 points in one single round to get this award
specxops
Banned
ooooo i see
specxops
Banned
you shure you need to get 100 points??, im pretty shure its like at the end you have the best combat score,teamwork, best support, etc. u know when ur name is yellow lol.
pX|SithLord
+22|6716|Germany

specxops wrote:

100% sure
cyroooooo
+-1|6498
somethings change in the wolrd of the 1.3... ok i will try. thanx... and teh MEC ribbon? any idea?
pX|SithLord
+22|6716|Germany
hm kinda strange... just play a round on a mec theater map, maybe the ribbon will pop up
cyroooooo
+-1|6498
already done, i´ve play all maps in bf2, sf, ef and af, in three days, but nothing happen. Can it be the ef or the 1.3 patch?
Chou
+737|6782
Fubar & Search are my best friends
cyroooooo
+-1|6498
hummmm, eabug... good, very good.
REDARMYMIKE
+7|6497|St. Louis
im sorry, but theres something screwy with that best round stat.

this dumb thing said my BR is 164, and ive never even approached that. the 115 it shows too is almost as stupid.

the best round ive had so far is 70 something.

im not gonna argue with having the requirement met, but somewhere along the line a patch or two i think got that stat slightly fubar'd

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard