The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6670|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
I have Mollie written on my arm as it's my Daughters name.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6641
I regret my ink, signs of my dumber days
TheFlipTop
+28|6521

(EUS)Gen.BadSnipaDay wrote:

Personally, i think that tattoo is discusting.
Funny, my 65 year old Mother said the same thing. Maybe you should meet her for a drink?
dhoar4
Banned
+151|6532|Forest Lake, Australia
I know you hate Tribal...But I got a tribal tat during schoolies week...It covers my left shoulder blade (back) all across the shoulder, and down onto-and covering-my left bicep.  It means determined.  I can't get a photo of it coz our Digital Camera broke...But it's the best fucking tat I've ever seen
TheFlipTop
+28|6521

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

I regret my ink, signs of my dumber days
You could either get it covered up with something else, more relevant to you today (I see Baghdad mentioned, bet that changed you).

Or if ya really regret it you can have it removed - but its not cheap (not extortionate though) usually about twice the price of a good Tattooist. Lazer treatment is the way to go there, not the chem treatments. (Ive seen some real nasty pics of the chem treatments gone wrong)

But aint it good to remember yer dumb days? Bet they were fun.

I didnt start with Tattoos until 18 months back, I'll be 39 in a few months. By the time Im in an old folks home I want to be covered just to scare the nurses.
TheFlipTop
+28|6521

dhoar4 wrote:

I know you hate Tribal...But I got a tribal tat during schoolies week...It covers my left shoulder blade (back) all across the shoulder, and down onto-and covering-my left bicep.  It means determined.  I can't get a photo of it coz our Digital Camera broke...But it's the best fucking tat I've ever seen
I dont hate it, just loathe it

No, lol, I really mean it aint for me, as ya can see above I'm one for colour big time, the other arm is as colourful, and neither of them have ANY black in them.

My 'tattoo buddy' (we share expenses on a trip to the needle) had a tattoo covered by a freehend tribal design, and once it was done he hated it (cant say I disagreed with him!) BUT we went to our current artist, and fuck me she did a wicked job of expanding on it and altering it, and now would be one of the best Ive seen (yes its tribal, yes I like it ) In fact there is a before/after pic.

https://www.triskeletattoos.com/images/phpnzkkUv_Paul%20rework.jpg
Sin-nisterMinister
You have been blessed... with my rifle!
+43|6593|Bellmawr, NJ, US
I'm not a fan of tribal either, TheFlipTop.  To me, it's just too popular.  And something that popular means people seeing on their favorite character on TV and saying, "That's cool, I want one."

To me, tats are about you.  They mean something to the wearer.  All of my tattoos remind of periods of my life that I learned something about myself and about life.  I will have to find pictures and post mine.  Here's one though:

https://mywebpages.comcast.net/vcamm50/MyFamilyMyFriends.jpg
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6714|Riva, MD

PspRpg-7 wrote:

SAF.Razor wrote:

WOW nice tat m8!! relly nice...

I'm thinking about getting 1 but i dunno what... :S
Get one of a penis. Or kermit the frog.

Personally, I dislike tattoos.
That reminds me of the pube muppet: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/131473

This is SO funny.
Burning_Monkey
Moving Target
+108|6835
Nice ink boys.

And if you don't like tattoos, don't comment.  I don't want to see it, don't want to read it.

As a friend of mine once said when some one bashed her tattoos, "You know what the difference between you and me is?  I don't give the soggiest fuck that you don't have any tattoos."
_PQWeR_AuRoRa_olly
+22|6507|Surrey, United Kingdom
wow pretty sweet tattoos... i think there all very very nice! good job lads... keep em coming..

i personally don't have any yet.. but would very much like to get one soon.

Its too bad i think tribal looks cool then.. lol.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6641
anyone know how that laser removal process works?
Burning_Monkey
Moving Target
+108|6835

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

anyone know how that laser removal process works?
Yeah.

It's very painful, costs a lot of money, takes multiple sessions, and may not even remove the tattoo.  Certian colors just don't react to the laser.

For instance, my back piece will never react well to laser removal, my only hope is to scrape it off or burn it off with a hot iron.  It's a damn good thing I really wanted the damn thing.

Black tattoos that are some what faded already a high chance of getting good results from laser removal, but you will have a scar that looks like the tattoo, just white instead.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6641
might as well get a brillo pad and some elbow grease
ghettoperson
+1,943|6646

Gunslinger, what are yours of? (or are they stuff you don't want to remember/talk about?)
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6641
i used to be a dumb fuck gangmember when i was a teen.  the kinda career I want doesnt look too highly on tatoos
Burning_Monkey
Moving Target
+108|6835

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

i used to be a dumb fuck gangmember when i was a teen.  the kinda career I want doesnt look too highly on tatoos
Laser removal usually works really good on black, grainy, 'prison style' type tats.  But it is really expensive and depending on your location, there might be a waiting list and some travel time involved too.

Good luck.
-=CB=-krazykarl
not always PWD, but usually.
+95|6533|Carlsbad, CA, USA

TheFlipTop wrote:

(EUS)Gen.BadSnipaDay wrote:

Personally, i think that tattoo is discusting.
Funny, my 65 year old Mother said the same thing. Maybe you should meet her for a drink?
LMAO
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6830
Very nice!
I haven't decided what I want to get yet. Whatever it is, it will be something very personal/something that would help start a conversation about my belief in God.
It won't be very big, and it will be easy to hide, but also easy to be uncovered and seen (mainly for my future career as a network administrator... I'm sure they wouldn't want my tattoos in plain view).

Last edited by =[4th]=SlayThem (2006-07-24 12:12:43)

nodehopper
+56|6629
Hey....gotta share mine. Just got it last November when my Wife and I went on a second honeymoon back to Tahiti.

Have always loved polynesian art and style. There are two words in Tahitian that are used in English language. Tattoo and Taboo .  We had to try both !! She got one too and may post it.

So it definitely means something personal to me on multiple levels.

https://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m253/sands4us/tatSmall.jpg

Last edited by nodehopper (2006-07-24 21:05:25)

Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6761|Dallas
I'm getting the word "Water" tattoo'ed on the bottom of both my feet so I can say I'm like Jesus.
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6575|Florida
Ive got 2.  A trinity symbol on the back of my right shoulder, and 4 stars that wrap the outside of my arm from the top of my left bicep to the bottom of my tricep.  I will take some pics and post them, I just dont have any on hand.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6662|NT, like Mick Dundee

Cougar wrote:

I'm getting the word "Water" tattoo'ed on the bottom of both my feet so I can say I'm like Jesus.
Lol...

Personally, I don't mind other people getting tattoos. If I ever get one it would probably be the Welsh dragon and the southern cross (Welsh father, Australian mother)... Possibly a crusifix aswell. All in a single design and as the OP said (I think it was him) would be my own design.

Monotone tattoos are pretty boring...

Last edited by Flecco (2006-07-25 03:57:27)

Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
tinuzz
lead catcher
+4|6577|The Netherlands
tattoo "money" on your penis.

first of all you can see your money grow.

second your wife/girlfriend can play all she whants with it.
TheFlipTop
+28|6521

_PQWeR_AuRoRa_olly wrote:

wow pretty sweet tattoos... i think there all very very nice! good job lads... keep em coming..

i personally don't have any yet.. but would very much like to get one soon.

Its too bad i think tribal looks cool then.. lol.
Careful there, tribal may look cool but so does a pair of Ray-Ban sunglasses (imo ) But I would not wear the same pair of shades for the rest of my life coz they look cool. That 'cool' tribal Tattoo would mean very little to you other than looking 'cool'

I could talk an awful long time about what mine mean to me.

And another thing, Tattooists aint great fans of doing that stuff usually, but they will take yer money off ya!
Erkut.hv
+124|6732|California
TATTOO REMOVAL:

There is this thing called Wrecking Balm. It is basically an ointment you put on, and it gets rid of them in a month or two.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard