beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6787

"just wondering"...
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6775|Noizyland

Why not? Doing that is the thrill of the game? Taking a risk, getting the un-tapped adrenilyn flowing - which I've heared is a health risk - is all in the fun of the game.

Be smart if you don't want to be killed while healing someone. If you don't want to run over to someone to heal them, just throw the med-pack in their general direction.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
oberst_enzian
+234|6744|melb.au

CaptainFoley wrote:

i know u can get ammo points also by sitting in a car using ammo then giving your self ammo
that can't be right can it? you can't get heal points by healing yourself, so how could you get ammo points by resupplying yourself. you get the repair points because your not repairing yourself, but the car.
oberst_enzian
+234|6744|melb.au
i don't understand how that could work. For example - you can't fix your own vehicle while you're in it, you have to get out and do it manualy even though you can fix other's while your in it. So how could you resupply yourself WHILE 'nading inside the car? What, you're in the passenger seat and it resupplies you? Or you throw the bags around the car and then get back in and start 'nading, or what?
deject
Got His War On
+37|6775|Golden, CO

oberst_enzian wrote:

i don't understand how that could work. For example - you can't fix your own vehicle while you're in it, you have to get out and do it manualy even though you can fix other's while your in it. So how could you resupply yourself WHILE 'nading inside the car? What, you're in the passenger seat and it resupplies you? Or you throw the bags around the car and then get back in and start 'nading, or what?
That's not exactly true.  If you get in one of the passenger seats of the Hummer you can repair it.  Apparantly if you're throwing grenades from the passenger seat you can resupply yourself and get points.
Dopin_Nuts
+1|6754
Its not that complicated...you just sit in the back of a humvee or vodnik or blackhawk even and throw nades out as fast as you can and if your support youll automatically resupply yourself since your in the vehicle.

But...about the healing I havent found any way to stat pad it...but if you go on a 64 player 24/7 karkand server and just be medic all the time you can wrack up heals and revives pretty fast.  BTW...are you going for the meritorious service medal or something?
=SA=VaSSiLi
+2|6772
Shoot yourself in the toe, then bring out the med packs!

No really, find some afk guy, shoot him a few times, heal him, shoot him, heal him. 
oberst_enzian
+234|6744|melb.au

CaptainFoley wrote:

yea
im trying 2 get the merterius servive medal
i can get the repair points cause i play engineer alot
and i already have the ammo points cause they are really easy 2 get
but i suck at getting heal points
that guy above is right about karkand - find a 24/7 server, get on the mec side and jsut throw medipacks everywhere in that alley near the first spawn, where the biggest battle happens. do this a few times and you should get HEAPs of heal points.
mooncricket
Knife Whore
+10|6738|Alabama
silly stat padders....lol I think its funny when you look on someones stats and you see that they have killed someone 40 times....if thats not stat padding i dunno what is =P
-(PK)-DarkIllusion
+1|6841
i have an idea of how to get the heal badge without effort.. but i never got to try it since it involves 2 ppl...
oberst_enzian
+234|6744|melb.au
man, don't stat pad, just do it the hard way - it'll be much more rewarding when you've earned it, instead of n00bed it. just go to a city map and drop those med packs all over yer team during battle
Gairon Fay
+0|6748|Saltsjö-Boo Sweden
What´s the fun in stats padding, I like it the good old fashion fighting way, although that might also be why I ain´t racking up medals... Still, I´m having lots of fun, so I don´t really mind, but the stats don´t generally improve of it... Still Karakand and a medic, PURE ADRENALINE!
ud bslapper
+0|6778
Stat padders should be lined up and shot,  people with best round scores over 1000 yeah get some skill and do it the real way
jools
+-1|6809|a galaxy far, far away....
More than stats padding, what I hear here is mere and cheap-ass XPLOITING. So frigging lame.
StokoE
Losers-Server
+51|6841|UK

CaptainFoley wrote:

yea
im trying 2 get the merterius servive medal
i can get the repair points cause i play engineer alot
and i already have the ammo points cause they are really easy 2 get
but i suck at getting heal points
You can get heal points to people only when they are in the car with you and you are a medic.

I am Expert Medic in both First Aid and Combat.  The easiest way to get your heals is on a LARGE ticket map and you are just chucking your packs down when you are in a BIG squad.  easy to get and you keep your squad alive too..

Be a team player and you will get it no problems.. and communicate with your squad.. simple

^^  Thats not stat padding !

Last edited by StokoE (2005-11-23 01:47:33)

C.Keen
Aliens Ate My Babysitter
+0|6810|UK
"Hi I'm a stats-padding gimp and I want to know the best way I can go and hide in a corner earning myself points so as to get a badge/medal/ribbon (delete as appropriate) whilst screwing the rest of my team and ignoring those who actually need my help".

If that sums up your approach to this game it makes you, what we scientifically like to call, a twat.

The best way to earn heal points, and the most fun if you ask me, is to actually muck in, join a squad and play with and for your team. Heal those who get injured, revive those who are fallen. This is what being a medic is about.

Last edited by C.Keen (2005-11-23 05:02:09)

Absinthe
+18|6757
my 5 cents - Pilot a Black Hawk on Mashtuur City. Be sure to be full in your belly (all the seats are taken). Fly over to the CP near the arty guns of USMC, and hover. Let the mec do the job for ya'..

Or, as mentioned, and probably the best way, Strike at Karkand - but.. I suggest throwing the med packs inside the lil' square - right after the alley - where you face of the USMC the moment they get down fro the hill. It WORKS. 
kR4MR
3 Tours Of 'Nam And All I Got Was This Lousy Forum
+3|6738|Aus
OK I'm a medic and this is how it works, when your not being shot at throw med bags, just throw them anywhere, unless your infiltrating somewhere, then they'll regenerate in a little and you throw some more, people will eventually get shot around them and heal from them, and hallelujah you get some legitimate points. now do you think you can start playing properly??????????????????

-also when in the back of an APC drop med packs as you go

Last edited by kR4MR (2005-11-23 19:21:36)

.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6810|Marathon, Florida Keys
anyone ever tried loading up a boat with medics, then driving it out of bounds, when everyone is geting hurt 6 peoples med packs are healing everyone else, i dont think anyone would die in the out of bounds, and everyone would get heal points. never tried it but i think it would work
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard