tehmoogles
Don't touch the pom-pom!
+7|6722
I was by that building with the arch near the road to Suburbs on Karkand, and I saw a guy in a Vodnik capping the Sqaure. 2-3 Grenades launches later, he's not going to be capping any more flags for another 15 seconds.
Poet
Meatbag.
+65|6579|Where I don't know where I am.

DeAThSniPer[CoD] wrote:

I think anyone could call him a noob due to the fact he sucks with guns he has more deaths than kills with grenades, sad day. Get some better assault rifle stats and i wouldnt care what he used until then i could call him a noob whenever i want.
Damn.  You're right.  More deaths than kills with grenades.  I guess I don't spam them about enough.  I think it's maybe that I use them as a fallback, instead of a primary weapon.  My my, look at your stats.  Aren't you just the grenade master.

As for my weapon stats, any sensible, mature, intelligent player will tell you that stats prove nothing.  I couldn't care less about my stats.

My stats are a result of teamwork motherfucker.  Something you obviously don't get, hey Mr. SuperMegaSniper?  But hey, if you can't get the thrills of working in a team, you can always just rack up the hours.

Oh, and I know you're like 15 or something, but "noob" went out of fashion about 8 years ago.  Moron.
Ronan_UK
+4|6555
I remember using the launcher, on Wake Island, you know where the transport chopper is for the Chinese, and to the left of it is that box-container near the UAV trailer, there was a sniper in there, as I had just seen him sneak in, and he hadn't seen me, as I was at the end of the runway (not the start).  I popped out my grenade launcher, aimed it hiiiiiiiiigh and on target, fired, and I heard the "thwunk", watched it sail, and it landed in the container and on explosion "You have kileld ------" (can't remember the name)

I was like

lagerfool
+23|6777|SE Virgina
I caught a gunner or passenger out of a BH with a PKM while just randomly firing at it.
Chou
+737|6803
It still works

https://xs204.xs.to/xs204/06304/screen009.jpg.xs.jpg
Cactusfist
Pusher of sausages Down Hallways
+26|6580
This weapon does need skill, which is why i suck with it. I DID, however, manage to have my back to a ladder at square in teh Karkand, bouced it off the small bit of wall and into a squad in a Vodnik. It only set on fire though, bu there was a dozy bastard who didnt get out...

That was fun.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard