Banned
+5,233|6552|Global Command
Unfortunately, their test will be in Tel Aviv
Sea_JayUK
+19|6546|Notts

Colfax wrote:

Sea_JayUK wrote:

Alexanderthegrape wrote:

They could have more say on the global stage by being good people.
If there was negative karma points, they'd be as bad as polarbear was before chuy nerfed the negative karma system.
The America / Western system of Moral values is no more valid than Irans... Yes! Even though they kill hudnreds and do not have equality, it is only wrong when compared to our values using OUR values as a point of reference. Iran is not 'BAD' per se rather Western morals see it as 'bad'.
That is a screwed up way of looking at it.  So killing and inequality is alright to you?  Everyone has a right to be free and they have a right not to die.  If i killed you and said to the judge oh yeah in my moral beliefs and values that's ok so you can't be mad at me or convict me...
Screwed up according to your values. Also incidently according to mine, however my views are only based on the morals I was brought up to believe in, the best i can do is recognise them for what they are.

Yes I can be mad at you for doing somthing which goes against my values, it's almost a definition in itself. What you cant say is that someone elses moral system is WRONG. This is why these terrorist attacks occur, from a general western moral system suicide bombing civilians is inexcuseable. For those that commit these attrocities they do not see it in the same way. No one is born with inherant good/evil in them, despite what certain religions claim, rather we are an amalgamation of what those around us teach us is right and wrong (Racism in certain areas of the world).

'Everyone has a right to be free' a fairly new concept to western moral culture, please dont assume that our current values are the be all and end all of morality.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard