Choice the one u like!

Israel destroy Hezbollah59%59% - 76
Hezbollah destroy Israel29%29% - 37
Im gay!11%11% - 14
Total: 127
cosmichippo
+5|6529|New Brunswick, Canada

Bubbalo wrote:

Neither, but if I had to choose, Israel destroyed.  That would take away much of Islamic terrorism support base (those upset about Israel, sp. Palestinians in refugee camps).
Now that's a weak mind. I choose neither, and if I had to choose, I choose to die.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6604
So long as Israel keep doing what they're doing in Palestine, Hezbollah #1!
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6805

I see a few of you are doing a search for Israel threads.......very clever.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6604
What do you mean clever?  I was just browsing the archives and I found this fascinating thread.  Hopefully some of our member who are capable of making positive contributions, like Bernadictus, will be able to continue the discussion.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6511
Neither destroy the other!! Israel go back to the 1948 borders and everyone else stop blowing them up!
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6800|Argentina

Bubbalo wrote:

What do you mean clever?  I was just browsing the archives and I found this fascinating thread.  Hopefully some of our member who are capable of making positive contributions, like Bernadictus, will be able to continue the discussion.
Thanks Bub, I was looking for this thread, it's very interesting.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6448|North Carolina
LOL...  I know English is probably Lisik's second language (and I'm just a typical monolingual American), but I couldn't help but think of Borat when I read the title and poll... 

Anyway, yeah...  Fuck Hezbollah.  I'd rather see anyone destroy them, whether it's by Israel or by us.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6604

sergeriver wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

Thanks Bub, I was looking for this thread, it's very interesting.
See, usmarine?

You're acting like this is some sort of Liberal conspiracy!

Last edited by Bubbalo (2006-11-21 17:12:45)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6805

CameronPoe wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

+1
Ok....enjoy your pissing match with the mod.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6598

usmarine2005 wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

+1
I thought you left forever?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6805

CameronPoe wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

+1
I thought you left forever?
Waiting for my new comp to arrive, so just passing time.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6702|BC, Canada

Spark wrote:

Or, how about everyone go home and stop blowing the shit out of each others' civilians? Especially don't bomb the civilians TRYING TO GET OUT OF THE WAY (like that bus)
BVC
+325|6738
I think, Israel, hezbollah, Iran, Syria and whoever else should all sit down and get really fucking wasted...then they'll be too worried about finding something to quell their munchies than worrying about whose little religious book is best.
Lisik
+74|6544|Israel
future of radical islam in medeast by Lisik

CameronPoe
+2,925|6598
I can't view the video at work so I'll have to wait until later to comment. I'll bet it's good though.

Of course the thread may be closed by that time. On the other hand given that it was Lisik that opened it the powers that be might let it remain on the forum.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-11-22 03:07:15)

Lisik
+74|6544|Israel
u will like the video Poe. video based on result of this poll

Last edited by Lisik (2006-11-22 03:10:20)

Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6604
Were any animals harmed in the making of that video?  Or just Muslims?
Bernadictus
+1,055|6780

Lisik wrote:

Oh Cameron, you are in for a suprise in that video.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6598

Bernadictus wrote:

Lisik wrote:

Oh Cameron, you are in for a suprise in that video.
Am I? Looking forward to it. Can I ask why this thread stays open while all mine get shut down?

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-11-22 03:22:26)

TeamZephyr
Maintaining My Rage Since 1975
+124|6572|Hillside, Melbourne, Australia
I choice Hezbollah!
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6664|London, England
It's just a video with some rock guy singing "die motherfucker die" with all sorts of Arty/Tanks firing wildy into the air for no apparent reason. Basically just like those videos of Hezbollah firing shit into the air for no reason except with Tanks/Arty and instead of Arabic music it's erm....American rock music? It would've been better if they used Jewish music. That's about it.

Both sides are gay. Therefore i'll choose the last option.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6598

Mekstizzle wrote:

It's just a video with some rock guy singing "die motherfucker die" with all sorts of Arty/Tanks firing wildy into the air for no apparent reason. Basically just like those videos of Hezbollah firing shit into the air for no reason except with Tanks/Arty and instead of Arabic music it's erm....American rock music? It would've been better if they used Jewish music. That's about it.

Both sides are gay. Therefore i'll choose the last option.
THanks for making watching the video needless. Seen countless numbers of those stupid videos from both sides before. Bernadictus seemed to like it though, that's the main thing.
kebabking
+14|6447|Brisbane, AUstralia
Hezoballah or (hezobKhara) for those who understand arabic! Are a bunch of terrorists and are known worldwide for being terrorists. So what they decide to bring down the whole of lebanon cause the leader of iran said ooo i want the wordls to stop lookin at my nuclear program lets get my puppets at hezoballah that i give weapons too, to go and start a war! Real smart bro!
Lisik
+74|6544|Israel
Mekstizzle - still not jewish but anyway...

TeamZephyr
Maintaining My Rage Since 1975
+124|6572|Hillside, Melbourne, Australia

Lisik wrote:

Mekstizzle - still not jewish but anyway...
Oh for Tezcatlipoca's sake! Please stop with the random Israel propaganda videos, it's getting VERY old VERY fast.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard