Crypto_420
+25|6874|Portland
if you notice i have only played Karkand for 350 hours, and my total game time is 760 hours so its not that bad right....???
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6663|Finland

Crypto_420 wrote:

i like killing with the knife but for a few of you to say that im a stat padder is bullshit..... So to answer you question..I WAS having fun untill these jelous assholes started talking shit like they any good...!  I would own them with the anything in the game  knife, tank, jet, helo, shotgun, c4, you name it
I never said I'd be any good (Although I probably would take you down in a helo/jet)..

Some of the reasons for why people started flaming (including myself) in this thread:

- Knife/Pistol
- Karkand
- You ask for karma because you got promoted
- Best Round 651

Don't take it personally, it's just that if one creates a new thread for bragging about himself and asking for free karma as seen in:

- this thread here
- here
- and here..

..a slap with a cock in the face is something you should expect..

Now where's my -1..
I need around tree fiddy.
MKD1
+1|6678
Crypto_420

WHO CARES
MKD1
+1|6678
why i can't give -1 Karma???
Crypto_420
+25|6874|Portland
like i said i have earn about 5000 points threw knife and pistal......120000 earned threw armor and grunt work

I could care less about the karma,  I just want to share my screen shot of my promotion and if you think its worth it then fill free to +1,  if not why even wast yours and my time on pointless arguments.....like posting who cares.......who cares,  let me tell you.  You do,  you read this and then posted in my topic so  there you have it
Chou
+737|6822

Crypto_420 wrote:

like i said i have earn about 5000 points threw knife and pistal......120000 earned threw armor and grunt work

I could care less about the karma,  I just want to share my screen shot of my promotion and if you think its worth it then fill free to +1,  if not why even wast yours and my time on pointless arguments.....like posting who cares.......who cares,  let me tell you.  You do,  you read this and then posted in my topic so  there you have it
Kudos for having the balls and not giving a fuck
millhous
+39|6668|OREEGONE, USA
Most of the negative comments are coming from people who just plain suck at this game.  Thats why they spend their entire day trolling these forums looking for easy targets like this thread, to improve their lack of self esteem.  Congrats on making it to Lt. Col.
Dan_Aus
+0|6596
I wont be telling everyone when i get mine .... maybe if i didnt have a life and job then id probably be there already.
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6663|Finland

ExecutionerStyle wrote:

Even if he's not knife and pistoling but isntead raging the server that's a big risk considering some of the people with small wee-wees around here...

millhous wrote:

Most of the negative comments are coming from people who just plain suck at this game.  Thats why they spend their entire day trolling these forums looking for easy targets like this thread, to improve their lack of self esteem.
Yes that's it! You nailed that one down just marvellously! Good Job! *rises up for a standing ovation*

You made me realize what a tard I have been, roaming around these forums just to flame and bitch when obviously I should have dedicated my entire life to playing BF2. I have a new plan on how to live my life from this moment on. And I have you to thank for it! Thank you!! Thank you for showing me a way towards being a better person and maybe even a Lt. Col. someday: Then I can finally compensate for my bad self esteem and miniature cock by telling everyone on these forums how GREAT I am!

Plan:

- Hand in resignation to CEO
- Buy Coke and Nachos, enough for 2 months
- Sell car
- Buy latest gaming gear
- Sell phone
- Play BF2
- Play BF2
- Lose all friends
- Play BF2
- Make it to Colonel
- Post it on BF2s.com
- Slit wrists

Last edited by DonFck (2006-07-27 02:59:29)

Crypto_420
+25|6874|Portland

Dan_Aus wrote:

I wont be telling everyone when i get mine .... maybe if i didnt have a life and job then id probably be there already.
I didnt earn this over night,  i started last year June 22 2005,   and 760 hour comes out to about 2 hours a day which  isnt shit. Bars close at 2am, i play untill 4am and wake up at 10 am for work  an unbreakable cycle now going on 13months of this 50 hour work week, 15 hour BF2 a week,  40 hours of sleep a week.  Thats 105 hours. and there is 168 hours in a week so the rest is a drunkin haze of wastedness
HeimdalX
+37|6682

xWSxCriminalx wrote:

Yippe fucking doo another karkand armor slut gets a rank....good for you. *yawn*
Looks like you're in one of his screenshots http://img102.imageshack.us/my.php?imag … unddr0.jpg
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6663|Finland

HeimdalX wrote:

xWSxCriminalx wrote:

Yippe fucking doo another karkand armor slut gets a rank....good for you. *yawn*
Looks like you're in one of his screenshots http://img102.imageshack.us/my.php?imag … unddr0.jpg
Now THAT'S +1 material!
Jim_Bred
+15|6533

Crypto_420 wrote:

Dan_Aus wrote:

I didnt earn this over night,  i started last year June 22 2005,   and 760 hour comes out to about 2 hours a day which  isnt shit. Bars close at 2am, i play untill 4am and wake up at 10 am for work  an unbreakable cycle now going on 13months of this 50 hour work week, 15 hour BF2 a week,  40 hours of sleep a week.  Thats 105 hours. and there is 168 hours in a week so the rest is a drunkin haze of wastedness
I work at a bar also, what do you do there
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6806|Noizyland

This topic kind of uh... went to Hell.
Closed
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard