|AIA| DAS
+23|6497|Me Dad's Wilkins

CameronPoe wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

but cameron, those wonderful words in the Hamas charter are just that, words.  Actions speak louder and their actions dont leave the average person to believe thats what Hamas really wants.  Has Hamas even officially recognized Israel as a state yet?
Not yet but they took baby steps towards such an act just before that Palestinian family got shelled on the beach in Gaza. THeir covenant is pretty tough on recognition of Israel (understatement of the century).
http://www.honestreporting.com/articles … _Libel.asp

http://www.washtimes.com/world/20060613 … -2523r.htm

http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/20 … 662249.htm

Very Unlike Israel not to take responsiblity for attacks.

Killed by Hamas!
CameronPoe
+2,925|6555

|AIA| DAS wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

but cameron, those wonderful words in the Hamas charter are just that, words.  Actions speak louder and their actions dont leave the average person to believe thats what Hamas really wants.  Has Hamas even officially recognized Israel as a state yet?
Not yet but they took baby steps towards such an act just before that Palestinian family got shelled on the beach in Gaza. THeir covenant is pretty tough on recognition of Israel (understatement of the century).

Killed by Hamas!
Have you asked yourself why a family would be having a picnic on a beach that was being shelled by Israel or, 7 minutes previously, had been being shelled by Israel? The incident looks very open to conjecture and debate. I can't say which I believe. The evidence isn't conclusive as to who's to blame.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-07-26 14:43:50)

rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6559
Blah blah blah islamist. Blah blah zionist. Blah blah civilians blah guerillas blah. Blah occupation blah. blah peace blah blah rejected blah United States. Blah Iran blah Syria blah blah blah blah. Blah blah Bible blah blah Koran. Blah blah IDF blah blah Hezbollah. In conclusion, blah blah blah, blah blah.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6555

rawls2 wrote:

Blah blah blah islamist. Blah blah zionist. Blah blah civilians blah guerillas blah. Blah occupation blah. blah peace blah blah rejected blah United States. Blah Iran blah Syria blah blah blah blah. Blah blah Bible blah blah Koran. Blah blah IDF blah blah Hezbollah. In conclusion, blah blah blah, blah blah.
QFE LOL

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-07-26 15:06:27)

|AIA| DAS

CameronPoe wrote:

Have you asked yourself why a family would be having a picnic on a beach that was being shelled by Israel or, 7 minutes previously, had been being shelled by Israel? The incident looks very open to conjecture and debate. I can't say which I believe. The evidence isn't conclusive as to who's to blame.
Why would Israel deny it, they don't have any previous history of denying the killing of civilians?  If it happens they are usually very matter of fact about it.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6555

|AIA| DAS wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Why would Israel deny it, they don't have any previous history of denying the killing of civilians?  If it happens they are usually very matter of fact about it.
I don't know. They usually do but there may wish to distance themselves from the incident which appears to have flared up all this shit again. The fact that they saw fit to conduct an investigation is telling - bear in mind that they would not have had access to the scene of the shelling. Personally I really don't know and can't tell either way.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-07-26 15:14:44)

|AIA| DAS

CameronPoe wrote:

|AIA| DAS wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

I don't know. They usually do but there may wish to distance themselves from the incident which appears to have flared up all this shit again. The fact that they saw fit to conduct an investigation is telling - bear in mind that they would not have had access to the scene of the shelling. Personally I really don't know and can't tell either way.
They didn't need access to the site, two of the victims were evac'ed to Israeli hospitals, they removed shrapnel that was Not Israeli ordinance.
Fld_Mrsl_Arts
The Pain Train's Comin'
+19|6494|Scotland
i would like to hear an explaination for the destruction and death of the UN post and UN staff. just try and make israel look innocent on that one. First the outpost is shelled from early moring until afternoon, with the UN staff sending out 10 distress calls to the Israely commanders in charge of the shelling, and then they used a precision bomb from an F16 to finish it off, meaning that they have to have aimed it deliberatly at the UN outpost otherwise it wouldnt have hit there. and dont try to tell me that they didnt realise it was there, beacuse all UN outposts are known to Israel and not to mention it has stood there for 30 years! Israel is losing all of its allies, and although it condems terrorism, it sure is behaving like a terrorist state at the moment.

Last edited by Fld_Mrsl_Arts (2006-07-26 16:03:37)

TC><Injecter
+4|6827|Berlin, Germany
I really dont know what I should think there, BUT what for should Israel bomb UN-people!? Its absolutely no use...
HM1{N}
+86|6644|East Coast via Los Angeles, CA

TC><Injecter wrote:

I really dont know what I should think there, BUT what for should Israel bomb UN-people!? Its absolutely no use...
No witnesses...
HM1{N}
+86|6644|East Coast via Los Angeles, CA

Fld_Mrsl_Arts wrote:

i would like to hear an explaination for the destruction and death of the UN post and UN staff. just try and make israel look innocent on that one. First the outpost is shelled from early moring until afternoon, with the UN staff sending out 10 distress calls to the Israely commanders in charge of the shelling, and then they used a precision bomb from an F16 to finish it off, meaning that they have to have aimed it deliberatly at the UN outpost otherwise it wouldnt have hit there. and dont try to tell me that they didnt realise it was there, beacuse all UN outposts are known to Israel and not to mention it has stood there for 30 years! Israel is losing all of its allies, and although it condems terrorism, it sure is behaving like a terrorist state at the moment.
This also means Israel has troops in the area.  The target had to be painted by someone...
jonsimon
+224|6494

|AIA| DAS wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Killed by Hamas!
So we should believe Israel because they said so?

Wow, if only every criminal could prove his innocence that way! We wouldn't need jails.
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6490|Menlo Park, CA

CameronPoe wrote:

fadedsteve wrote:

Hezbollah is of the SAME BREED dude, a terrorist is a terrorist. . .

I don't owe anyone a DAMN thing BTW!

I will calm it down, I dont really recall it getting that heated to begin with. . . maybe a few choice words, buts thats all in good forum fun. . .
You should stop before you get banned - besides you're damaging the arguments of those pro-Israelis who are actually making good posts.
I've made great posts, your just a stubborn Irishman with too much time on his hands!! Why don't you go outside and enjoy the countryside!!

Your not an authority on any issue guy. . . either am I, but I don't parade around on these forums like a snotty liberal acting like I got a PhD in Political Science. . .

Last edited by fadedsteve (2006-07-26 18:15:13)

jonsimon
+224|6494

fadedsteve wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

fadedsteve wrote:

I will calm it down, I dont really recall it getting that heated to begin with. . . maybe a few choice words, buts thats all in good forum fun. . .
You should stop before you get banned - besides you're damaging the arguments of those pro-Israelis who are actually making good posts.
I've made great posts, your just a stubborn Irishman with too much time on his hands!! Why don't you go outside and enjoy the countryside!!

Your not an authority on any issue guy. . . either am I, but I don't parade around on these forums like a snotty liberal acting like I got a PhD in Political Science. . .
Suddenly you have to have a degree to know anything? Ethos is only one of the three modes of persuasion buddy.
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6549|Southeastern USA
usually a degree means you just spent a few years kissing some ass and writing papers in total agreement with the prof in charge no matter what the facts or your beliefs actually are
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6528|Global Command
LOL Kr@cker.
Still no sexy package?
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6549|Southeastern USA
your package still plays hard to get
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6528|Global Command

GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6643
talking about bullshit, I got a D in one of my US history classes because the prof was a commie anti war pro castro faggot. me a D in history for the love of christ
he gave you a d becuase he never gets pussy
he was threatened by your hetroness
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6643
he really is a pro castro communist.  all the bullshit he was spewing in class I was the most vocal in disputing.  lesson learned, you gotta pick your battles in school too.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6555

fadedsteve wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

fadedsteve wrote:

Did I say anywhere that I was an actual authority on the middle east? Are any of us here authorities on the niddle east? Gunslinger has experience of military time in Iraq so he has some degree of authority with respect to ground warfare realities in Iraq - he's the only one that springs to mind at the mo.
Not that you need a degree to have an informed and valid opinion but thank you very much I do have a degree, in engineering.
Making 'great posts'! LOL. Your posts amount to going 'USA! USA! USA!' or 'GOOOOooo Israel! They're the best!'. Neither contructive, interesting, insightful, explanatory nor demonstrative of you having looked at both sides of the conflict (i.e. both viewpoints). You seem to be one of these brainwashed die-hard republican 'FOX News is accurate' types. To make a valid comment one must at least attempt to understand the opposing viewpoint - then you can continue with whatever diatribes you see fit to post. That is of course if you want any modicum of respect for the posts you make from intelligent people, maybe you don't.

FadedSteve quotes:

'Israel is the ONLY I repeat ONLY democracy in the region, they are our allies and we should support them!'

Wasn't Iraq once a US ally? The US even supplied them weapons.... Oh yeah and Osama was an ally again the Russkies in Afghanistan - the US trained him good....

"Islamo-fascist ragheaded, bearded, burqa wearing, AK-47 waving, DOUCHEBAGS"

Apparently wearing a burqa or having a beard qualifies you as a terrorist now.

"YOU NEED TO SEE A PROCTOLOGIST because YOU HAVE SERIOUS RECTAL CRANIAL INVERSION!!!!"

Unrivalled maturity.

"the guy thinks the EU will be the next superpower"

I never stated that so either you can't read properly or you fabricate stuff in your head.

"Except for the Brits, there is no other country I can see that is overtly our friend in Europe! The French and the Germans can BLOW ME!!! Same with Spain too!! The Italians are too busy chasing their sisters around trying to hit on them!!"

More maturity. By the way British public opinion is firmly anti-US at the mo. Governmentally it's a different story but then again Blair's days are numbered.

I could go on but meh...

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-07-27 02:00:52)

Fld_Mrsl_Arts
The Pain Train's Comin'
+19|6494|Scotland

TC><Injecter wrote:

First I can barely understand that statement, but after decoding it, I figured that it didnt make sense anyway. You just proved my point in the first place, why would Israel bomb the UN outpost? exactly, and it was definitely a deliberate act, other wise they would have stopped firing AND they wouldnt have dropped a 1000 pound precision guided bomb from an F16 on it either. Maybe Israel was angry at the UN inspectors siding with the Lebonese, but it doesnt matter now why they did it, it is widely know that it was on purpose and Kofi Annan is furious with Israel and Israel has lost the support of the whole UN.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6643
I wouldnt consider myself an authority just yet, Im still learning so much every day and have many many trips back there to look forward to in the future, not neccessarily as a soldier either.  But I do admit Im obsessed with the region, go figure...

Last edited by GunSlinger OIF II (2006-07-27 01:59:59)

Fld_Mrsl_Arts
The Pain Train's Comin'
+19|6494|Scotland
oh and btw cameron, that is some funny stuff u just posted ^^, lol, i think the expression is "owned"

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard