Buffnuggles
+11|6747|The Hague, Netherlands
Help pls.

I have trouble with getting my "Meritorious Unit Ribbon" and "Valorous Unit Ribbon".
Both are standing ready, but I can't get them.

I think it has something to do with the 40-45 teampoints, because I can get me 40 or 50 points with killing.
Can somebody tell me what to do????? What do I do wrong??

I play a lot as squadleader or squadmember.
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6828
You need teampoints only (captures, assists, revives, heals, repairs etc).
fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6770|The Netherlands
true i was the heli pilot in the blackhawk of mashtuur. and after that i was a medic throwing around packs and reviving guys.
same for the legion of merit ribbon
audioboxer217
+0|6775
I got my Meritorious Unit Ribbon by being the Medic, following my squad, capping flags, and healing/reviving teamates after each flag cap.
CackNBallz
+45|6757|Toronto, Canada
I got mine using the support kit (you can also be a medic, which is more suitable) and being a Blackhawk pilot on Mashtuur City.  I was the squad leader so if they got killed they could spawn on me.  Had two great gunners, one as a medic the other as engineer, then whatever else there was in the back, so if they grenade spammed I got my points.

I got driver special ability points whenever they healed or repaired, I got my ammo giving points, I also got points for capping flags by hovering them. And of course, the driver kill assist points. 

In fact, last night I had one kill by crushing a sniper with the blackhawk and 98 team points (my highest team points total in recent memory for) for a grand total of 100 points! It was too bad I was short 40 hours to get my Legion of Merit ribbon.
AirForce2076
+1|6756|MN
That's it. Well this is all taken care of now. Time to earn the dem ribs!
Boogie
+1|6761
or you could find a 16 slot.64 map size server.  And run around capping flags.  Thats how I got mine.  FuShe pass was the map.  its a huge map, big enough where you can ping pong flags back and forth.  Also was the commander, think I walked out of that map with an almost 200 score with the x2.
Dopin_Nuts
+1|6768
or...just play a 64 player karkand server and be medic and theres no way you cant get it
=SA=VaSSiLi
+2|6786
For the Meritorious One make sure the game lasts more then 26 minutes cuz thats what it says on UBAR :S, other then that, everyone else has good suggestions, I prefer being the MEC chopper pilot with a 1337 gunner

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard