Pilky
Banned
+3|6499
which football team u support? and no im not talking about american football, the real football

my team is bolton wanderers.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6749|The United Center
Arsenal in the premiership, Barca in the SuperLiga.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6599|Seattle

Go SeaHawks!!!!!!

https://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/47e49123f1.bmp

oh wait....whu?
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
elite
+89|6716|Sheffield, England
omg he means real football...not gay american football....

i support sheffield united
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

Sea Chickens?  No wai!     Go Browns!
SoC./Omega
+122|6543|Omaha, Nebraska!
I like the Bears, if your talking about american football. if your talking about your type of football i'd say manchester idk
Pilky
Banned
+3|6499

King_County_Downy wrote:

Go SeaHawks!!!!!!

http://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/47e49123f1.bmp

oh wait....whu?
Seahaws? can u read lol
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.

SoC./Omega wrote:

I like the Bears, if your talking about american football. if your talking about your type of football i'd say manchester idk
City or United?

United sucks.  Ronaldo is a little bitch.
uk-anubis-uk
+21|6524

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Arsenal in the premiership, Barca in the SuperLiga.
Barca dont play in the superliga that is the portuguese league! Barca play in La Liga!

Neway i support Liverpool! And i am a big Barca and Boca Juniors fan aswell!
Pilky
Banned
+3|6499
i did say football teams (soccer) for the dumasses
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6700

elite wrote:

omg he means real football...not gay american football....

i support sheffield united
I could say the exact same. "Omg, he means real football...not gay english football.."
Gj insulting an entire country's sport.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

elite wrote:

o...not gay american football....
Is it gay because they don't get a red card for hitting someone?  Or is it gay because there isn't a stretcher every five minutes?
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6767|Toronto Canada
GUADALAJARA CHIVAS

or

REAL MADRID
Pilky
Banned
+3|6499

ThomasMorgan wrote:

SoC./Omega wrote:

City or United?

United sucks.  Ronaldo is a little bitch.
u got that 1 right ronaldo is a pussy boy hell get snapped next season
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.

kessel! wrote:

GUADALAJARA CHIVAS

or

REAL MADRID
Hah, funny.  I was at the Chivas/Real game in Chicago a couple years ago.
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6794
American football is a sport?  I thought it was just a big advertising event.

Newcastle United all the way.  And MUFC - Maidstone United, not the scum.
AllmightyOz
+50|6488|United States - Ohio
OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY!!! Soccer is gay, pro football sold out, college all the way. Oh yea and, we dont give a damn about the whole state of Michigan cuz we are from O-Hi-o!
Pilky
Banned
+3|6499

AllmightyOz wrote:

OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY!!! Soccer is gay, pro football sold out, college all the way. Oh yea and, we dont give a damn about the whole state of Michigan cuz we are from O-Hi-o!
no1 cares bout shitty american football, and why is it call football anyway when they throw the fuking ball
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6766|Dallas
Dallas Cowboys!
HURLEY
Ima Crunchatize you.
+170|6684|The Lou
GOOO RAMS! even though they sucked this year.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

Pilky wrote:

AllmightyOz wrote:

no1 cares bout shitty american football, and why is it call football anyway when they throw the fuking ball
Why do you drive on a parkway and park on a drive way?   Who gives a shit, and a lot of games are won by kicking the ball you know, with your FOOT.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6700

Pilky wrote:

AllmightyOz wrote:

No one cares about shitty American football? Wow...Just wow. You're one arrogant, retarded, and pathetic life form.

Last edited by PspRpg-7 (2006-07-25 15:47:27)

AllmightyOz
+50|6488|United States - Ohio

Pilky wrote:

AllmightyOz wrote:

No one from other countires cares about American football. No one from America cares about SOCCER! Oh and they don't just throw the ball, they also run with it. I would like to see one of ur soccer players get hit by a 350 pound lineman and survive.
Big McLargehuge
Another Saturday night and I ain't got nobody
+259|6605|Philadelphia, PA

Pilky wrote:

AllmightyOz wrote:

Wheres the neg karma button when you need it...

Last edited by Big McLargehuge (2006-07-25 16:03:29)

BrOk_MoRdU
Psychotic Sniper Inc.
+76|6553|The Land of Claywhore

AllmightyOz wrote:

Spot on ol' chap!lol
https://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i200/robo2012/rudi.jpg
Nobody can stop Rudi.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard