Chao2
+8|6732|UK(stats says usa by mistake)
I swear I have no luck at all. I joined a server running Daqing Oilfields and spawn at the airfield, no jets/choppers so I run to the transport that had been driven to the end of the runway. Someone else spawns and runs to it, jumps in and runs me over while I’m still heading for it. I respawn again and theirs a chopper with a pilot, I hop in as the gunner and about a minute later he knocks into a tree and dies. Respawn at the airfield  again; artillery kills me before i get in. Giving up I spawn at the one other point we have, I get in a jeep as a passenger and drive to a flag, we get near and I jump out just for the jeep to hita n at mine a second later and for me to get killed in the explosion. Respawn at that point again and  kill someone quickly before another arty strike kills me. Then I get in the two seater jet as a gunner and he crashes.

I think I just developed a phobia towards vehicles when someone else is driving, seven deaths 1 kill in about 5 minutes. <.<
Ryan86th
+14|6519|Ohio
you have one damn good memory ill give you that lol

Last edited by Ryan86th (2006-07-24 13:46:26)

Sea_JayUK
+19|6540|Notts
ouch

(what more is there to say)
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6595|Florida
lol, no crap.  Im at the point where if someone may have potentially to TK me via running me over, I just hold down E...so if they did want to hit me, too bad for them, plus I catch a free ride.
Chao2
+8|6732|UK(stats says usa by mistake)

Ryan86th wrote:

It was so bad I could'nt forget it, its been an hour and its still fresh in my mind.
ShowMeTheMonkey
+125|6719
Yup, happens all the time.

Purple Heart anybody?!
brome
brap.
+244|6604|Accidental, TK
oh yeah.  I think i once had 1 kill to 20 deaths.  Seriously!
Slickfish
+24|6640
Ouch!, bad luck mate!
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6551|Valhalla
My worst round was when i got my purple heart...i hate that day
mattdavis1989
Sie aller Geruch
+6|6533
Can't remember my worst round as I had so many when i first began playing. What I can remember is that I had many rounds of scoring just two points. One kill with several deaths, never got close enough to cap any flags. Those were the days
Vub
The Power of Two
+188|6511|Sydney, Australia

Ryan86th wrote:

Use it more and yours will be just as good.

And to Chao2 my sympathies, hope your more recent games will cure that phobia hehe.

Last edited by Vub (2006-07-27 02:09:10)

schakl
+21|6706
My worst round was with an enemy baseraping helo in Sharqi. I always respawned where he currently fired at. I thought that EA synchronised that somehow (maybe due to my bad words against them, lol). Got me my 13 dead streak. But then I shot down the helo with a tank just to be C4ed 1 second afterwards

Last edited by schakl (2006-07-27 02:28:06)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard