SmilingBuddha
You laughin' at me, bitch?
+44|6651|Hong Kong
when  a tank spots me, aims right a me, and all i can do is spot it in the hope that someone else will avenge me after my head has been turned inside out
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA
When you pop over the hill only to see the mobile AA staring at you when you miss the tv shot and can't drop flares fast enough or fly fast enough back to the carrier with the death tone ringing in your ears  before you eat it
jamesb
Joined BF2s in November 2005
+133|6726|Doncaster, England
This is the latest and most frequent "oh shit" moment for me.

https://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g26/jamesbf2/bf2-20060526-225018.png
evo.mumbles
+8|6492|E. Sussex

lowing wrote:

When you pop over the hill only to see the mobile AA staring at you when you miss the tv shot and can't drop flares fast enough or fly fast enough back to the carrier with the death tone ringing in your ears  before you eat it
To add to that: When you get the tv-missile reloading bug when an aa is looking right back at you....
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

SmilingBuddha wrote:

when  a tank spots me, aims right a me, and all i can do is spot it in the hope that someone else will avenge me after my head has been turned inside out
lol yup, know that one as well,and jussssssssssst when you think you made it around the corner to evade the blast. Ya didn't
Cold Fussion
72% alcohol
+63|6670|Sydney, Australia
I hadn't played bf2 for 2 weeks. I had just finished having a go at my pilot for crappy lining up and hovering in enemy terroitory. He said well you do better. Usualy this would be easy for me. So i hop in and fly us straight into a tree.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

Cold Fussion wrote:

I hadn't played bf2 for 2 weeks. I had just finished having a go at my pilot for crappy lining up and hovering in enemy terroitory. He said well you do better. Usualy this would be easy for me. So i hop in and fly us straight into a tree.
lol funny
Hogwarts
+3|6495|Gijon-Spain
when after i was playing 10 minutes with the f-15 and didn't kill nobody, i dead an appear in the flag 20 enemies...

and when i am waiting to respawn in the flag, someone capture it and i cant respawn more... ¬¬
Sharkerlen
+5|6506
I play sniper alot on Mashtur.  I was set up on an overlook spot for hotel and was watching the usual dregs of society try to figure out how to play the game.  Pow, Pow, Pow.  Three dead noobs learning to not go prone when they hear a sniper.  Then I started noticing a crew working very well together and tearing a new one in our team.  I thought I would help so I started trying to cap them running at 200 yards.  Needless to say, I miss a few times.  A minute later I hear something in my headphones.  I'm prone so I just turn around and 4 of them are standing there with their knives out.  They start jumping up and down like some kind of tribal ritual and I was the virgin sacrifice.  I didn't even bother to pull my pistol as I watched them start their Ginsu commercial.
{DsM}SongofWar[BoC]
+19|6843|Toronto, Canada
THat might have been me. What server were you on?
baggy98
+0|6514
oh shit moment. spawning as assault on warlord at the parachute point trying to get the drop on them and realising when the smoke has cleared that a tank,apc and enough men to capture bagdad are staring at you.
Kaleja
+0|6554

wahjot wrote:

i hate seeing mines but going too fast to stop/jump out and not get killed in time
That's not the worst. The worst is being the #2 guy in the tank and seeing the mines before the driver does.
l41e
+677|6650

When I used to fly on Dragon Valley, whenever I'd approach the Docks I'd always go "shit, invisible wall". Of course it was always half a second too late.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6693|Devon, England

k30dxedle wrote:

When I used to fly on Dragon Valley, whenever I'd approach the Docks I'd always go "shit, invisible wall". Of course it was always half a second too late.
that pisses me off aswell!

ok, my "o shit" moment...

would be the classic. walking round a corner and staring at that claymore on the floor "oh sh..." Bang.
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6562
I hate whe you got a smoking tank in the scope of your AT. Your hiding behind a wall or looking out the window thinking easy kill then bang your dead. The damn rocket hits the wall and kills you -2. If the rockets going to hit the wall in front of you why cant you see it in the scope? This is more of a Ahh! Shit! moment.

Last edited by rawls2 (2006-07-24 14:52:50)

RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6567|Area 51

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

Many times a grenade has been thrown right next to me at the Market underneath one of those little cart thingy's on Karkand. I can never get out of the way in time so I just stare at the grenade until it explodes and I die.
Lol, Thats what I do aswell,
Like the nade is thrown at me, and I'm like, I will prolly die anyway, ah well, and I just watch it explode
dankassasin42o
+68|6681|Reefersyde, CA
When the commander finds me getting high, instead of fighting...... .    oooppsss     

:: KICKED FOR IDOL TIMEz ::
Drumedor
Oops, who put that tree there?
+17|6547|Borås, Sweden
Whenever I dive with a jet and realizes that there are trees everywhere... Who put all those damn trees there anyway?
RDMC
+736|6567|Area 51
Whahaha, this one is just hilarious
Was on Wake Island, and I was commander, and uh Arty was ready and I Fired the arty towards the North Base, which was of the chinese, to just figure out that I was on the chinese team, lol, they weren't to happy with me
RDMC
+736|6567|Area 51

dontfeedthenerd wrote:

I've jumped off the top of the crane on Kubra dam. Parachuted down as a sniper. Landed.

Turned around and saw an empty T-90.

I was like sweet!

Then some guy from the other team gets in it.

Oh..... shit.
Lol, had such a similiar experience, but I was spec ops, and the tank didnt see me, so I strapped  packs of c4 to the tracks,
A sec later, BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!
NeoCommander
Banned
+15|6646|USA
lol, once I was on the carrior and there was a sniper on the roof of the bridge, sniping everyone that was trying to fly jets ect, so I got into a black hawk, got real high, jummped out and parashooted to that spot, the sniper saw me coming and placed a Claymore at the foot of where I was about to land... Ohhh shit! BOOM!
OneSixty
+14|6495|Melbourne
im160bpm[Teamkills]xxxxxxxx
m160bpm[Teamkills]xxxxxxxx

Artied the Chinese Airfield on wake just as 2 cars raced back to it . \The cars had to be full too. Not a good day. (they could have looked at thier map- i still got blamed )
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA
ya got your face buried in the TV mode, you look up cuz you are doing crazy shit in the chopper only to find out your pilot bailed on ya.  Ya try to jump in the pilot seat and regain control and just when ya thinnnnnnnnkkkkkkkkkk ya got it. The tree, crane or building thinks differently.
random-name
+4|6607|TN
Im flying with a buddy in the Chinese Helo on Dalian, and Im linin up a TV shot on a US attack helo. 1/3 of a second before my TV gets there, he gets shot down by a passing J-10....

You can guess where that TV ended up.. RIGHT into the cockpit of that j-10 pilot... der :\
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6700

*Raise your hand if you like to read the stories.* Right then.

*Raise your hand if you like to see the screen shots with a short caption* Right then.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard