LuGia
+0|6761
How many in here hate those F U C K E R S who Main base kill ?

You are singing your little Sailer-Man song, while dancing on the deck on the ship
SUDDENLY a enemy plane pass by and and bomb the Hangar.

Or just bomb another main base, in another map. I hate those LOW, and yes LOW players who hide and kill you when you spawn. ( Spawnkill ) Also known as Spawnkill at main base. 

WHY !? Plz god tell me why ! ( In fact I do NOT belive on god ) Some lame story

I am more to the BIG BANG stuff... WOW that was a OBJECT SLIDE AWAY SITOUATION THERE...

Last edited by LuGia (2005-11-22 08:22:46)

Ryan_Mercury
"It's Recharging!"
+19|6830
What... the fuck?
Jodah3
+1|6749
Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Paladus902
The Last Man Standing
+1|6796

Jodah3 wrote:

Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
ROFL  My dear chap I do believe your correct!

(Although I dont think he likes spawn killers?  No, could it be about that?   Meh, I hate em too, just n00b them for good measure, thats adiquate revenge!)
DeadJim
+19|6758|Valencia, California

Jodah3 wrote:

Oh, now thats funny.....

https://bf2s.com/player/19118813/sig.png
https://bf2s.com/player/19118813/sig5.png
https://bf2s.com/player/19118813/sig3.png
https://bf2s.com/player/19118813/awards.jpg
blacksheepcannibal
+24|6762
i do belive there are dozens of posts about base-camping. i summarize the responses:

1. live with it. spawn elsewhere.
2. if you cant spawn elsewhere, you and your team sucks, and you deserve it
3. if you cant spawn elsewhere, what is the enemy supposed to do, let you have a breather?
brickZ28
Master of Puppets
+15|6747|IL
Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it

duahahhh, bjork carnij    my god I had to type this for my friend hes so dumb now for reading that.
Boomer1120
Vagine Movie Thread Creator
+105|6752
fuck that, I love spawn campers in choppers... there is nothing more satisfactory than taking them down after a few tries.  I play with a good friend of mine and we always coordinate our retaliation.  I usually use him as bait though.  Have him take off in the chopper while I man the stinger. Works like a charm.
SlickWRX
+6|6753

LuGia wrote:

How many in here hate those F U C K E R S who Main base kill ?

You are singing your little Sailer-Man song, while dancing on the deck on the ship
SUDDENLY a enemy plane pass by and and bomb the Hangar.

Or just bomb another main base, in another map. I hate those LOW, and yes LOW players who hide and kill you when you spawn. ( Spawnkill ) Also known as Spawnkill at main base. 

WHY !? Plz god tell me why ! ( In fact I do NOT belive on god ) Some lame story

I am more to the BIG BANG stuff... WOW that was a OBJECT SLIDE AWAY SITOUATION THERE...
You sir are a waste of your team's tickets.  If you're going to plane\chopper whore at least don't stand out in open view on the carrier.
Bubkin
Pay It Forward
+8|6791

Ryan_Mercury wrote:

What... the fuck?
QFT
Gotham
+3|6742

Jodah3 wrote:

BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Cronjob
+1|6748|Broomfield, Colorado
Having your base choked off, controlled and raped is the price you pay for not being able to control your own ground and command new flags. It sucks, but it's motivation do actually improve your strategy and gameplay. I hate nothing more than people who whine about how unfair it is that the enemy isn't letting them have half the map so they can have an "equal chance".

Come on - MAN UP AND TAKE A FLAG, NANCY
dobbs
Pawtucket Patriot
+0|6761|Cohog, RI

blacksheepcannibal wrote:

i do belive there are dozens of posts about base-camping. i summarize the responses:

1. live with it. spawn elsewhere.
2. if you cant spawn elsewhere, you and your team sucks, and you deserve it
3. if you cant spawn elsewhere, what is the enemy supposed to do, let you have a breather?
PERFECT!!!!  I second that smack down!
ayb
+0|6765|Orlando, FL
aren't you guy that was crying about tank whores? this thread is about as meaningless.
Bravery
+-1|6780
Here's an idea. KILL THE ENEMY.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard