=LuxWraith=
+3|6495
i can't believe this

in karkand I spotted a sniper on rooftop, ladder was protected by claymores so i just wanted to 'nade him off. sniper bunnyhops around on rooftop and then finally decides to get down where i'm waiting. again bunny-hopping, getting his pistol out. at a distance of abt. 6 ft - 2 m, i rock'n roll for 5 seconds with the pkm while he tries to get  me with the pistol. I mean i've got a damn f... machine gun spitting out i don't know a couple hundred rounds a minute and he has his peashooter. he should have been ripped to pieces at this distance even without aiming, but no, i think i killed all the trees, bushes, houses, flies around us ... while i think he doesn't even catch 1 f*cking bullet and i die after 3-4 pistol hits.   

i understand that accuracy on medium to long distances for support weapons are quite bad, but at 2 m i could almost smell his bad breath !!!

WTH ???
Picouz/VoiD
The Insomniac
+39|6662
My care cup is considerably empty \_/.
Chou
+737|6788
Yeah they nerfed the PKM after that little glory period, you know..
Lt.Garbo
Commander God
+41|6653|Denver, CO
If there is anything that I am learning from reading many threads on here -- CHEAT, HACK, EXPLOIT!  Nobody really cares.
Sandriatinhi
+15|6644|Apeldoorn, Holland
try aiming next time!
Chou
+737|6788

Sandriatinhi wrote:

try aiming next time!
You'll have to bend over and stand still...
farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6527

where you using ironsights in controlled bursts? For best results at medium-longrange use ironsights and 3-4 round butrsts. Helps A LOT.
Hope this was helpful lol
whilsky
FUBAR
+129|6564|Bristol UK
dude i know your pain, a support weapon like an m249 etc or for that matter the mg36 which really p*sses me off should be as accurate ad an assualt rifle at all ranges and positions, ie standing and kneeling prone atc. except it should all be able of extreme in the prone. I do understand accurace should have a knock on effect with rate of fire but when i have crept up on an enemy trooper lying prone with me standing directly over the top, i could kill him with one blow of a knife, a nade and run or as i have done half a mage with the mg36, (50 rounds) at point blank to slot one trooper when my muzzels toughing his head. its just another nerf. I not raanting just some times it is anoying. ive used an m249 in real life yes its heaver, yes it has an amazinf RoF, but it bloddy accurate aniliating manything upto 400m and suppressing anything to 800m. I think the recoil programming is a little nerfed, as it should be providing it controlled 3 to 5 round burths be as accurate as an assault rifle at 0 to 300m.
   Well thats my two cents, pkm every thing dish out ammo and if things get to close use the pistol.

Ps

the mg36 is an assualt rifle except it has a longer barrel attachment or not bipod and a bloody hugh double C mag, so it should be quite accurate.

just my thoughts

Last edited by whilsky (2006-07-24 04:10:38)

=LuxWraith=
+3|6495
thankx guys for the interesting remarks

i'm not talking about a medium-long range. this guy was only f*cking 2m/6ft away and i didn't use aiming or  firing in controlled burst. i mean this is a high powered machine gun and if you place the reticle at least on the enemy you should shred him at that distance. now i believe that you can't even hit an elephant with it at 5 m
velocitychaos
+26|6493|Brisbane Australia
Hmmm, i used to get the same thing untill....

farmerfez wrote:

where you using ironsights in controlled bursts? For best results at medium-longrange use ironsights and 3-4 round butrsts. Helps A LOT.
Hope this was helpful lol
Ryker
+13|6501
I was playing earlier today using the PKM and M249 SAW and I took out snipers. Next time use the M249 cause its got more bulltets, quicker rate of fire, you can prone faster and its all round better. Its my new favourite weapon.

Remember that cause the recoil on the PKM is so high always shoot like 10 bullets, stop, aim, shoot 10 bullets and repeat or they'll fly over his head.
kn0ckahh
+98|6735|netherlands, sweet lake city
I hate support weapons ... snipers 2 :p
DSRTurtle
+56|6683
BOO HOO.  The arguement goes the other way.  I'm standing their shooting you with a F2000 and you go prone while I'm still shooting at you and I get killed by your PKM. 

GET OVER IT.  IT GOES BOTH WAYS.
Irish.r3
+15|6491|Los Angeles, CA United States
Whats funny is the support guns are more accurate now, then they ever were. So either you have bad aim or...well ya you just have bad aim.
Longbow
+163|6643|Odessa, Ukraine
Aim and fire in short bursts . Go practice .
Buckles
Cheeky Keen
+329|6553|Kent, UK
Dude, what does mine say?
Sweet! what does mine say
Dude!!
iFro
+1|6495
PKM is anti sniper "rifle" with 100pcs mag, theres no joke. With 2 rounds bursts its extremly accurate (iron sight) but... when you are waiting someone, already got prone position and when he came out from the "corner" *bam-bam-bam-bam-click* your machine gun out of ammo and your target is alive, in this case i can only say "wtf ?!" and it will be my last words before ill see "countdown before spawn"
same situation with all weapons but mg with long bursts vs rifles like lil kid vs Hogan... imba useless gun thats all i can say

Last edited by iFro (2006-07-24 08:22:13)

Snoopafella
+0|6647
The PKM rules I can't understand how you missed with it.

Last edited by Snoopafella (2006-07-24 08:26:08)

Chorcai
+49|6645|Ireland

whilsky wrote:

dude i know your pain, a support weapon like an m249 etc or for that matter the mg36 which really p*sses me off should be as accurate ad an assualt rifle at all ranges and positions, ie standing and kneeling prone atc. except it should all be able of extreme in the prone. I do understand accurace should have a knock on effect with rate of fire
Umm did I read this right, 1st you say you have shot a MG gun in real life, so let me ask you did you shoot it rambo style ? I think not. 2nd your looking for the PKM/other MGs to be as sccurate like a sniper bloody rife. The ammont of times Im been killed by a guy who is STANDING with a PKM and one shots me its going beyond a joke... the gun is RE-DICK. It should be prone only or mountable only not rambo style.
N)!(NDarkDragon
Banned
+158|6519
I can kill people with the PKM at long range without usin the ironsights. Go prone and fire in short bursts. With the ironsights learn to use single shot and snipe with it.
dudebrah
+1|6538|San Diego
i know your pain, and i used to be the same way after the pkm nerf except i just started playing other classes instead of adapt to the changes. ive been taken out with mg's from distances that must've been 250m+ in a matter of 2 bursts. but ive only actually seen maybe 2 or 3 guys that could use an mg like that. most support guys are a free kill even if i run out of ammo and switch to the pistol
Slickfish
+24|6620
Im cr*p with all the support weapons, come to mention it im cr*p with most weapons, so hey hoo!!!.
If you can't use them be like me accept you ain't that good, play for fun and have a laugh.
LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6482|England
Lol, thats kinda funny
johnnybgood554
+13|6536|Ohio
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UIUW_WV … search=pkm

I hated support till i watched that.Now my support ratio gets a little better everyday.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard