stevey5036
+0|6784
I just bought SF and no servers are showing up in the server browser..
Paladus902
The Last Man Standing
+1|6796
Most servers have yet to be updated and wont be until they release the windows server patch.  Your on single player for now im afraid.
Bravery
+-1|6780
Sucks for you.
section9
+9|6857|USA
where did you buy it evryone in my area says no.
<eN>Madcat
+2|6851
it came out today
stevey5036
+0|6784
i live in NJ.. when i walked in my EB today the guy JUST unpacked the box with SF in it. My EB only got 2 copies today.
LSD_Wash
+64|6823
I brought my PC into work today intending to buy it over lunch and play a little... wouldn't you know it, I forgot my stupid DVI to VGA dongle thingy so I can't even connect the stupid computer to a monitor.  Oh well, no servers anyway.  Anyone remember the Tom & Jerry episode where Tom was stuck at the house all day with the can of tuna but no can opener?  That's how I feel.    *cough*  *cough*  *wheeze*  I don't feel *cough* very well.... think I'm getting sick.  *cough*  I might need to go home early.
WhiteStain
+3|6746|NEPA
I was just playing single player. I love the new grappling hook.

I stalked UPS all morning till they got to my EB. Thank god I finally have it.

I did have some enjoyment waiting at my local EB. The idiots that thought they were gonna get a xbox360 today without a preorder, didn't these people learn when PS2 came out. HAHAHAA
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6773

I bought it, it's just sitting here until I find a server. Still plastic wrapped. Maybe If i win one from Chuy, i'll keep this until it becomes so valuable and then sell it.

yeah right.

and whoever buys it'll want BF2 so they can play, but then i'll tell them to go look elsewhere lol.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard