PuckMercury
6 x 9 = 42
+298|6548|Portland, OR USA
again, age doesn't matter

The fact that this thread has turned into a huge circle jerk for how high you think your scores are is more of a testament to "how clever people are" (or aren't as it seems) than some fake IQ test from a website called "tickle"

Look at even the most rudamentary statistics on percentages of individuals with the scores everyone here is claiming to have received.  Do you honestly think that many people on this forum are really that intelligent?  And before you answer, read like 10 posts on this place and think again.

ffs.
brome
brap.
+244|6608|Accidental, TK
Well I took the BBC IQ test and got 130 something so...
But don't worry yourself, it's just a bit of an egotrip, nothing to get upset about
Possum61
+9|6769|Philly PA USA
170 believe it or not
mad scotsman
+177|6629|scotland

Possum61 wrote:

170 believe it or not
not
ImmortalTechnique
Banned
+33|6543

Jejjk wrote:

ImmortalTechnique wrote:

Haha, people still do it, the irony kills me!

IT DOESNT MATTER HOW OLD YOU ARE, IN FACT IT PROBALBY OVER COMPANSATES FOR AGE SO IF YOU SAY YOU ARE YOUNGER YOUR SCORE WAS PROBABLY JACKED UP DISPROPORTIONATELY.
Are you sure?
I did it twice, one with my real age (23) and one as a thirteen year old.
I answered the same, and got 135 on both results.
I am sure, an IQ theoretically shoul'nt increase as you age.
gazzie
Pulls out gun, Watch him run
+39|6743|England

PuckMercury wrote:

again, age doesn't matter

The fact that this thread has turned into a huge circle jerk for how high you think your scores are is more of a testament to "how clever people are" (or aren't as it seems) than some fake IQ test from a website called "tickle"

Look at even the most rudamentary statistics on percentages of individuals with the scores everyone here is claiming to have received.  Do you honestly think that many people on this forum are really that intelligent?  And before you answer, read like 10 posts on this place and think again.

ffs.
ok Puckmercury chill out i dont care whether the test is real or not it may not be but still i dont care it gives people a basic perspective of there IQ.

With people scoring high i dont care i have not judged anyone on this thread about there scores because like you said its an internet test. Now i would judge people if we was all in a room taking it and got our results after but i wouldnt be horrible or laugh at them if there scores are lower than average.

Also im sorry if this test offended people because people in here are pulling off above average IQ scores.

This thread was meant to be for fun not for people to get so serious about people getting higher IQ's than themselves.
Jinto-sk
Laid Back Yorkshireman
+183|6612|Scarborough Yorkshire England
131 what is classed as the average
PuckMercury
6 x 9 = 42
+298|6548|Portland, OR USA
I think I'm being misunderstood - I don't take this test seriously at all, my issue is with those that seem to regard it as anything worth writing home about, that's all.  And there seems to be a lot of them.  I've never been offended in my life, and I'm sure as hell not going to start in a thread on IQ tests on the internet.
Amish_electrition22
+9|6658|Minneapolis-MN
117 and i m 15
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6722
As I mentioned previously, don't put too much faith in internet IQ tests. The 'standard' average IQ is 90-109, 50% of all people fall into that range. The fact that pretty much everyone is scoring in the 120-140 range should tell you how unreliable the test is.

To put that in perspective, the IQ of the average PHD graduate is 125. An IQ of 130 is in the top 2 percentile, an IQ of ~140 is in the top 1/2 of a percentile point and is considered very gifted or even 'genius', though that is a matter of perspective.
Possum61
+9|6769|Philly PA USA

mad scotsman wrote:

Possum61 wrote:

170 believe it or not
not
Just like a ass........ Everyone has there opinion 
Chou
+737|6812

Possum61 wrote:

mad scotsman wrote:

Possum61 wrote:

170 believe it or not
not
"like an ass"

My opinion
Possum61
+9|6769|Philly PA USA

Choumichel wrote:

Possum61 wrote:

mad scotsman wrote:

not
"like an ass"

My opinion
Senor Duck
+0|6511|North Carolina
the site used to be something else and then they decided they could make more money by turning it into a dating service site. i joined that site @ 4 years ago and i still get the same results.

my best quality is intelligence
if i were a breed of dog i'd be an irish setter
my personality type is the chosen one
my aura is gold
etc, etc,

met 2 chicks from that site, 1 hot, crazy "oh my god i've got to run away" girl...
and 1 SMOKING hot chick that we went out for 3 months then called it off, but we're going out next friday night for our birthdays. *(hers, 29th, mine 30th)

oops, i think i got carried away. i've been banned from bf2tracker forums because apparently i spam too much.
SAF.Razor
SAF-Squad's BHD, JO:E and BF2 n00b
+2|6565|The Netherlands
Your IQ score is 115

I suck i know... (age 20, big n00b)
-Gunsmoke-
+165|6656|South Jersey
Your IQ score is 118!
Word Warrior

You are equipped with a verbal arsenal that enables you to understand complex issues and communicate on a particularly high level, making you a Word Warrior. Your command of words is so powerful that you are also a terrific communicator -- able to articulate big ideas to just about anyone.

The power of words translates to fresh ideas off paper too, in both artistic and creative pursuits. This allows you to be a visionary -- to extrapolate and come up with a multitude of fresh ideas.

Not bad.  A few of those questions were nagging at me, I kept getting torn between two answers.

edit: I tried putting in all wrong answers(as far as I could tell) and got a 75, lol.  My names Forrest, Forrest Gump.

Last edited by -Gunsmoke- (2006-07-23 09:27:04)

dhoar4
Banned
+151|6557|Forest Lake, Australia
OH MY GOD!  For crying out loud!  Stop doing the bloody "IQ Test"!!!  It's not a proper version...Fuck's sake...You idiot children saying "Yay, I got 140...And I'm only 17" are just plain fucking stupid...Honestly, if you can't see it's a real IQ test, your IQ must be below 60...

I'm going to say this once more...

A REAL IQ test is at least 300 Questions and two hours long...

STOP POSTING YOUR "SCORES"....They don't mean jack shit....
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6653|Finland

dhoar4 wrote:

OH MY GOD!  For crying out loud!  Stop doing the bloody "IQ Test"!!!  It's not a proper version...Fuck's sake...You idiot children saying "Yay, I got 140...And I'm only 17" are just plain fucking stupid...Honestly, if you can't see it's a real IQ test, your IQ must be below 60...

Somebody didn't get a good score..
I need around tree fiddy.
dhoar4
Banned

DonFck wrote:

dhoar4 wrote:

Somebody didn't get a good score..

dhoar4 wrote:

Your IQ score is 122!

You have a strong ability to process visual-spatial and mathematical information and this, combined with your logical mind, means you are a Visual Mathematician. You can manipulate multiple parts of the picture (or problem) to come up with a solution and can understand the "big picture," which is partly why people may turn to you for direction.

Like Einstein, your ability to detect patterns and your skills in maths and logic, make it natural for you to come up with ideas and theories that simplify processes for everyone.

On a side note:  This was not a real IQ test.  I did an IQ test at the beginning of the year to qualify for a certain University course.  My IQ on that test was 125.  That was a 2 hour test, with 300 questions ranging from Mathematics to Geography.  Do not take your score from this test (the internet one) seriously.  This test was pathetic to what the Universitys make you sit through.  Barely 50 questions, with no time limit.  Pfft.  And just so we can get things straight, I'm not a nerd.  I flunked in high school because I wagged most of the lessons.  I got a sporting scholarship to attend a very prestigous University in Australia, but they make all applicants sit and take an IQ test.

Oh, and I'm only 18.
gazzie
+39|6743|England
Ok tard thats for universities yes a university i think this IQ test is a short one for anyone. Obviously a university one is going to have that amount of questions dude i dont care. I set up this thread for some fun dont get so mad about it.
Jejjk
My "Page Up" has never been used.
+40|6628|Sweden

dhoar4 wrote:

dhoar4 wrote:

Your IQ score is 122!
Oh, and I'm only 18.
umm, what??
stop insulting yourself, fucking stupid idiot child

Last edited by Jejjk (2006-07-24 02:06:24)

dhoar4
Banned

gazzie wrote:

Ok tard thats for universities yes a university i think this IQ test is a short one for anyone. Obviously a university one is going to have that amount of questions dude i dont care. I set up this thread for some fun dont get so mad about it.
I'm not mad at you, I'm mad at the little kids posting their scores and their age...It means nothing.  Nothing at all...Have you been to Uni?  No, I didn't think so.  Universitys have the proper versions...Get over it

Jejjk wrote:

dhoar4, you've got to be the dumbest fucker ever. ^^^^
If you're going to say something, at least have a reason...lol...I think someone's jealous
dhoar4
Banned

Jejjk wrote:

dhoar4 wrote:

dhoar4 wrote:

Your IQ score is 122!
Oh, and I'm only 18.
umm, what??
stop insulting yourself, fucking stupid idiot child
You changed my post...That's not how I had it
schakl
+21|6710
I think all IQ test just test how good you are in solving IQ tests and not how intelligent you are.
gazzie
+39|6743|England
ok dhoar am i able to go to university yet.... nope not got the correct qualifications so i dont care for the moment. My time will come when i go to university if i go to university. Yeah i should think universities must have the proper versions now there not going to give you a 5 minute fake one. I will soon be emailing the owned of tickle to see where he got his resources from to put the test there or create then i will end this argument once and for all.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard