jamesb
Joined BF2s in November 2005
+133|6715|Doncaster, England

tvmissleman wrote:

ExecutionerStyle wrote:

I like the low ranks too, they're easy points.
Is this why?

Accuracy 19.32%
Drax
Paddles/Plane Whore
+28|6552|Australia, NSW
i have a private account for flying, i was making a massive k/d ratio in a plane, and two of my 3 deaths were being tked by a high ranking noob who wanted my jet, even when i kno that im better than him. However, it is usually the lower ranked players doing the tking.
http://www.bf2s.com/player/74357498/
screwed up my massive kd ratio, damn him
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6647|Brisbane, Australia

jamesb wrote:

tvmissleman wrote:

ExecutionerStyle wrote:

Is this why?

Accuracy 19.32%
Oh congratulations, you found the stat button!

How do you know that is a true representation?

Do you know that?

No, you dont

Think about it you dipshit about you look at someones stats, christ, half the flames on this forum are like

"Omg lol, you only have [insert lack of something] with a [something] you dont know what your talking about!! lol!! I pwn lolozlzolzzzzzzzz"

Last edited by Sarrk (2006-07-22 23:04:11)

Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6622|Washington, DC

jamesb wrote:

tvmissleman wrote:

ExecutionerStyle wrote:

Is this why?

Accuracy 19.32%
Why the fuck do you pick fights with eveyrone regarding their stats? First I say that I like low ranks because they're easy points, then you say 'like a gunnery sergeant with almost 46 hours?' or something along those lines. What the fuck do you care? Go tend to your own stats you sad thing.

Last edited by ExecutionerStyle (2006-07-22 23:07:30)

duffmancometh
+5|6481|Boca Raton, FL
it's easy to tell a skilled palyer who created a new account to point whore.  all these guys who go onto the knife and pistol servers to get like 10.00 SPM and plane/tank whores.  it can be deceiving.
=W=GeneralSherman
Banned
+83|6548
i like the lower rankers too...i wanted to solo chop with a cobra.....andthere were 2 sargs (3 stripes) at the pad and i got in the heli before them and one of em gets in and i was like hey do u mind if i solo chop just to practice for a couple times then i'll let u guys have it.....and they both were happy to wait then i tried that same thing with some dickhead colonol and he was like....no u bitch just fly......and so i flew backwards and killed us...he killed me and 3 other guys with a car onm the carrier and got banned....very satisfyinbg
USMCkilla
+16|6753|South Carolina
Maybe I am in the minority but I could really care less what rank you are. I have had guys in my squad that were privates that were damn good. Also I have had people that were majors that would never listen to a things you said or work with the rest of the squad. I mean why even join a squad if you are not going to work as a team. Oh and JamesB you need to get a life and stop worrying about everyones stats. After all yours are not perfect.
-MIKI3.
+70|6635|The Netherlands
there is a diffirent between ''NOOB'' and "NEWB"
noob = gay
newb = new to the game (low rank)
AndrewPoison
T5 gemustert
+2|6815|Germany
Well... i like noobs, but what I "hate" is that 95% of all noobs enter my squad every time. maybe it's just because I am usually the first one who creates a squad, and all the "noobs" join the first squad they can -> mine.

All the time they follow me - it's nice, but i preffer to be "invisible" to the enemy and this isnt possible with 5 people around you shooting at every tree because they're bored. Of course they support me in firefight, but they die one after another. Enemy lowers our tickets easily -> we lose. So, i would say that people who are not into gameplay should NOT fight on the frontline, instead they should support us from behind with ammo and health or something - but they shall not engage in active combat, until they learend by watching how to play.

I dont want to say that those people are shit, but they dont help us if they run straight in the enemy without a realistic chance of surving this.

Last edited by AndrewPoison (2006-07-23 01:25:00)

jamesb

USMCkilla wrote:

Oh and JamesB you need to get a life and stop worrying about every ones stats. After all yours are not perfect.
LOL
Bloody hell it's easy to get people going.
Sorry if I upset someone, but all the talk of low ranks, noobs, that general did this to me, so and so is a faggot, I own you, you suck, you can't fly, I am ace, I love myself so much my ass hurts, whats the point ?

The whole point to me of playing any game, not just BF2, is to have fun and enjoy yourself, hopefully with friends and maybe making new friends.

If someone has 200 hours on Karkland, are they a Karkland whore, or do they just like that map ?

I have posted before that I don't care about my stats, that if I did I would hide them or start again because I don't suck as much as I used to.
I admit that I am an average player, I have never claimed to be anything else.
I have played BF2 for more than 600 hours, yet I still need a lot of time on a lot of kits to get gold, I don't care about gold medals.

Please don't take me the wrong way.
I am in a clan called GITS, this is the only clan I know of that doesn't really care if your crap.
As long as you know how to have a laugh while you play, your ok.
Thats why I joined them.

One last thing I want to set straight,
I do have a life.
I have a wife and three kids, a good job, nice home, nice car, and everyone is healthy.

(sorry for all the reading)
jamesb

ExecutionerStyle wrote:

Why the fuck do you pick fights with everyone regarding their stats? First I say that I like low ranks because they're easy points, then you say 'like a gunnery sergeant with almost 46 hours?' or something along those lines. What the fuck do you care? Go tend to your own stats you sad thing.
Please read it again, without thinking of it as an attack.
It was just a question about perspective.
Things look different depending where you view them from.

I don't care what rank anyone is.

My stats don't get tended to.

I am very happy, thanks for asking 
USAFDude_1988
Will fly for food.
+120|6500|Daytona Beach, FL

FrankieSpankie3388 wrote:

I don't see what's so bad about players with low ranks. Did anybody ever think that they actually play FPS games a lot? I never really got that much better at this game from day one other than flying the helicopters simply because I always play FPS games and I played a lot of BF1942 so I got a lot of experience in vehicles and planes. I can easily take down the highest ranking players. All the ranks really mean to me is how much you've played the game, not how good you are...
I totally agree.. besides the fact that I've been playing first-person shooters for a while, I've played the BF2 demo for almost a year. I must admit I get a lot more respect as a Gunny now than I did as a private two weeks ago. Don't think someone's a n00b just because they have a low rank.

Hacial wrote:

[What Shem wrote]

I agree. Many higher ranked players are cocky and judge people from the rank but low ranked don't do that and give a chance and aren't smacktards. I'm not saying all higher ranked people are annoying force TKers and TK for plane and smacktards but usually these people who force TK and TK for vehicles and are smacktards are higher ranked. Forcing TK when something like that happens what you said is good thing. Sometimes there is some smacktard low ranks but possibly they are high ranked but made new account for fooling around.

I'm 1st Sgt. but I fly with low ranked people because sometimes low ranked are good pilots, but then it gets annoying when they totally can't fly but still keep getting into chopper.
True dat, it was real hard for me to get into an airplane during my first week.. officers would look at my rank and just TK me for whatever jet I was in.

Snake wrote:

The worst is noob heli pilots and gunners. I lined up over a tank earlier on Dalian. 10 seconds later...no TV fired, not even the main gun.
15 seconds...nothing (surprised a jet or another heli didnt get us by this time...), so i swooped in with missiles and took the sod out.
Same occured just after with an APC, cept this time, an enemy heli took us out

So, I go back to the pad, someone else waiting. He decides to fly. Takes off, flies backwards and blows up in the tree. And he was a Gunnery Sgt.
Not all Gunnies are like that. I can gun rather well.. the TV missles are a little tricky for me though.. most of the times they seem like they're too laggy to control.

Last edited by USAFDude_1988 (2006-07-23 11:17:14)

ATG
Banned
+5,233|6520|Global Command

tvmissleman wrote:

ExecutionerStyle wrote:

Rooms with noobs are the best.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6708

Alexanderthegrape wrote:

tvmissleman wrote:

ExecutionerStyle wrote:

Rooms with noobs are the best.
i just love ppl yelling "zomg haxor!!! how can a pfc do that?@!!!"
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
=REAPER[JAB]=
+0|6478
Don't worry about some of us low ranks. I'm worried about point whores fucking up the game for the team.  Me , personally, I'm a badge whore
BabySpinach
Phone Spammer
+207|6582|Charlottesville, Virginia, USA

jamesb wrote:

tvmissleman wrote:

ExecutionerStyle wrote:

Is this why?

Accuracy 19.32%
Accuracy means NOTHING.  Look at mine.. It's even worse.  Yet I drop people in 1-7 bullets.

Last edited by BabySpinach13 (2006-07-26 17:52:34)

Cactusfist
Pusher of sausages Down Hallways
+26|6559
when i get bored i fire into the sky and the vague direction of the enemy...

= shit accuracy.

also = look at me care.
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6633|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

ridetohell wrote:

Harmonics wrote:

Want noobs? Go play 1.12

Most of them dont even know there is a new patch out.
i was round my friends house the other day and he haddent played fo ages it was only patched to 1.12 and i said why havent you guys Patched??
i got ignored and continoud to get tk lol!
hurrah for my extreme offtopic..

but your "reverse statpadders" sig is probably the worst MSPaint job i've ever seen.
Lazzars
+4|6639
could be something to do with this

i dunno

http://www.clanpubnoob.com/
a fly
+105|6636|The netherlands
today, i saw a 2 star general, i was in a chopper, readdy to take off, the f-18 was next to it, and he wanted to gun.

i sayd: negative, no way man, no way man, and he turned around, walked to the plane.

that was good for: now we have an active plane pilot, and not a teammate waste on a seat that isent needed.

when i dident had the abilaty to use a joystick (mines broken, dont want to borrow my bro's unasked and he's on vacation , called him now im back into action, but plane skill dropped [/offtopic] ), i thought: i cant fly very good now, but DAMN, how the fuck can people suck so much at it with the mouse, its ALMOST the same, i cant understand how people can not turn fast enough so the gunner can shoot.

also,  low ranking people are just nicer, they usualy dont know about the score system, and they dont get all obsessed with reviving people for points...

+ sides of low ranking players (that just started)(not always noobish...)
+ they cap flags, and defend them.
+ friendly-er.
+ more teamworkish.

- sides of low ranking players (again, not always noobs)
- they dont know what will happen next in the battle
- if they got a tank/heli/plane : this is costing tickets... alot, cause of crashing/die-ing cause lack of skill.

just look at it this way: you where once a big noob yourself. maybe you where a noob in empty servers, but you where a noob. (problebly still are with some things ingame....)
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6633|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

a fly wrote:

today, i saw a 2 star general, i was in a chopper, readdy to take off, the f-18 was next to it, and he wanted to gun.

i sayd: negative, no way man, no way man, and he turned around, walked to the plane.

that was good for: now we have an active plane pilot, and not a teammate waste on a seat that isent needed.

when i dident had the abilaty to use a joystick (mines broken, dont want to borrow my bro's unasked and he's on vacation , called him now im back into action, but plane skill dropped [/offtopic] ), i thought: i cant fly very good now, but DAMN, how the fuck can people suck so much at it with the mouse, its ALMOST the same, i cant understand how people can not turn fast enough so the gunner can shoot.

also,  low ranking people are just nicer, they usualy dont know about the score system, and they dont get all obsessed with reviving people for points...

+ sides of low ranking players (that just started)(not always noobish...)
+ they cap flags, and defend them.
+ friendly-er.
+ more teamworkish.

- sides of low ranking players (again, not always noobs)
- they dont know what will happen next in the battle
- if they got a tank/heli/plane : this is costing tickets... alot, cause of crashing/die-ing cause lack of skill.

just look at it this way: you where once a big noob yourself. maybe you where a noob in empty servers, but you where a noob. (problebly still are with some things ingame....)
offtopic.

why the hell are you up at 4am?!

why the hell am i up at 3am!!?
Windrider_Melb
Pwned so often there's an IPO.
+29|6496|Melbourne, Australia

lavadisk wrote:

oh and btw, i love the low ranketts. i love them to follow me around when im ground pounding. they always seem to be nice when you are talking to them on the mic and they distract the enemy, give me cover fire, helth, ammo. you name it. one of my friends is the biggest noob at bf2 and all games for that matter but when im on a server he manages to join and get in my squad and help me out with things that i try to stay away from. (tanks. helis, apcs)
But the thing is, thats called teamwork, and to me it's one of the things that the game is about. As long as you are having fun, and they are having fun, and you're all working as a team... I think thats awesome. I'd have a lot of a fun in a squad like that. Us n00bs have to learn somehow, right? And we follow you around, do what you do, heal you up, resupply etc... and we learn how to play. Like kids following parents. All it takes is for the kid not to be a brat and the parent not to TK them and scream "farkov nuub!". And whats better, we learn how to play as a team. I'll bet these little dudes even help you cap flags ultra-fast.

\\'
Windrider_Melb
Pwned so often there's an IPO.
+29|6496|Melbourne, Australia

lavadisk wrote:

but i do like it sometimes because they randomly say like, OMG YOUR soo GOOD!!! or WEE DO THE TRIPPLE BARREL ROLL AGAIN!!. as a matter of fact, once, when we couldnt even get to the mainland on wake i just had fun and entertained. i danced and took people on rides on cars on the carrier and flew people around and did backflips and such.
Dude, I love you so much I want to be on your squad. Its guys like you that make the game worth playing for me. Not your antics necessarily but your attitude.

\\'

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard