Pirates rape the shit out of ninjas with their 12 inch dicks.

ANY FUCKING QUESTIONS?

A ninja's 2 inches don't have anything on pirates.

Last edited by TheCanadianTerrorist (2006-07-22 22:07:57)

Amish_electrition22
+9|6662|Minneapolis-MN
Rusty ass cutlas or huge ass samuri sword.
dunken sailor or Stealthy worrier.

Ninjas will always win.
Now this isnt pirates on ships with cannons.....
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6724

/close, been posted.
Oh we are talking about weaponry now? Throw your shirukens at our ships, then we will blow the fuck out of you with cannons.

Good game? Good game.

By the way, have fun swimming.

PspRpg-7 wrote:

/close, been posted.
It has been posted, from a ninja's point of view.

Last edited by TheCanadianTerrorist (2006-07-22 22:14:43)

Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6756|Uhh... erm...
At least we pirates have more fun...

Ninjas aren't allowed to get drunk. A drunk ninja on a mission would forget how to do seppuku and get himself captured. But pirates, they fight best when drunk!
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6724

TheCanadianTerrorist wrote:

Oh we are talking about weaponry now? Throw your shirukens at our ships, then we will blow the fuck out of you with cannons.

Good game? Good game.

You ARE kidding right? This has been posted, and so far the only one with an intelligent argument is Tyferra. Dick size, please, a pathetic argument. And if we are throwing in weaponry, don't forget, ninjas have longbows, and fire arrows. Cannons aren't that accurate... And if just six ninjas caught a ship at port...Well fires > wooden ships.

Last edited by PspRpg-7 (2006-07-22 22:16:26)

PspRpg-7 wrote:

Good game? Good game.

You ARE kidding right? This has been posted, and so far the only one with an intelligent argument is Tyferra. Dick size, please, a pathetic argument.
You're only sad because I showed the ninjas up with my facts in the previous thread, and because you lack 10 inches.

We pirates get more women too.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6724

PspRpg-7 wrote:

Good game? Good game.

You ARE kidding right? This has been posted, and so far the only one with an intelligent argument is Tyferra. Dick size, please, a pathetic argument.
You're only sad because I showed the ninjas up with my facts in the previous thread, and because you lack 10 inches.

We pirates get more women too.
^^^The anatomy of a pathetic argument.

Anyone up for a some closeure?

(Haha, see what I did there... That's silly.)

Last edited by PspRpg-7 (2006-07-22 22:21:46)

Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6756|Uhh... erm...
Think about it. What fun is there being a ninja? Sure, you get to eliminate your enemies (except pirates), but what happens after that? A dull life of meditation and passing on your skills.

A pirate's life, on the other hand, is full of adventure. We raid towns and plunder villages, face off against other pirates in massive sea battles, and when we fancy a break, make port at Tortuga and have our share of brawling, ale and women.

PspRpg-7 wrote:

The anatomy of improper grammatical structure.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6724

PspRpg-7 wrote:

The anatomy of an off topic post.
Canadianinvasion
.:The D€S€RŦ ]V[ǾŲ∩Ŧ€€:.
+6|6670|Behind you with my knife
A ninja can slice the throat of any pirate before any of his buddies, or women, even know what the fuck is going on, and even 3 hours later because pirates are LOADED WITH RUM! Pirates raid for gold, killing anyone in their way, but NINJAS KILL BECAUSE ITS THEIR FUCKING JOB.

Simplified conclusion: Ninjas>Pirates

oh yeah, Ninjas also have the PENGUIN ARMY beside us to keep you pussies out of the water.
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6756|Uhh... erm...

Canadianinvasion wrote:

A ninja can slice the throat of any pirate before any of his buddies, or women, even know what the fuck is going on, and even 3 hours later because pirates are LOADED WITH RUM! Pirates raid for gold, killing anyone in their way, but NINJAS KILL BECAUSE ITS THEIR FUCKING JOB.

oh yeah, Ninjas also have the PENGUIN ARMY beside us to keep you pussies out of the water.
We don't have JOBS, we kill for FUN, we get the thrill of the battle while you guys just use hit-and-run tactics. Talk about boring lives you lead.

PspRpg-7 wrote:

PspRpg-7 wrote:

Oh, but you contradict yourself here:

PspRpg-7 wrote:

Hehe, ninjas are hypocrites.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6724

PspRpg-7 wrote:

Oh, but you contradict yourself here:

PspRpg-7 wrote:

Hehe, ninjas are hypocrites.
Hehe, you spam up the forum with double-threads.
Canadianinvasion
.:The D€S€RŦ ]V[ǾŲ∩Ŧ€€:.
+6|6670|Behind you with my knife

Tetrino wrote:

Canadianinvasion wrote:

We don't have JOBS, we kill for FUN, we get the thrill of the battle while you guys just use hit-and-run tactics. Talk about boring lives you lead.
how can a pirate kill a ninja if
1)he's drunk
2)cant see the ninja
3)has penguin allies
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6756|Uhh... erm...
Being drunk only makes us fight better.

Being drunk also allows us to see stuff sober people wouldn't see.

Kraken > penguins.

Canadianinvasion wrote:

Tetrino wrote:

Canadianinvasion wrote:

how can a pirate kill a ninja if
1)he's drunk
2)cant see the ninja
3)has penguin allies
1) When we pirates drink, we get super powers. Like the power of correct grammar, and ass-kicking.
2) Who the fuck needs to see, we swing our swords around until your face is cut off.
3) Penguins are for the mentally (and physically) weak. By the way, we got the Kraken...BITCH.

Last edited by TheCanadianTerrorist (2006-07-22 22:50:57)

PspRpg-7
-
+961|6724

The real thread is here fools: http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=36151&p=2
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6800|Noizyland

This is a poor lowbrow topic. Very Pirate-like. Refer to Cougar's more concise thread.
Closed
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard