TriggerLID
Power Nubs Unite
+6|6540
Dont know if its my computer or not but does this guy not have a favorite victim? All I see is (28)
Chou
+737|6799

TriggerLID wrote:

Dont know if its my computer or not but does this guy not have a favorite victim? All I see is (28)
https://img91.imageshack.us/img91/4659/effecm8.th.png
†FW†Ravenwolf
+10|6664|Saskatchewan, Canada
Watching him circle flags in that LB can get you more dizzy than being hammered ..
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6639|Washington, DC

Never played with him but it sounds scary. If he can get 170 points a round in that piece of paper known as the Littlebird on an AA-infested map like harvest, major props to him.

Then again... Road Rage is the truly infested AA map. How does he fare on that one?
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6714|Antarctica
Dark_Helmet is on his victims list
Chou
+737|6799

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

Dark_Helmet is on his victims list
https://img145.imageshack.us/img145/4559/effe1aq0.th.png

Amongst others
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6706

stryyker wrote:

PspRpg-7 wrote:

stryyker wrote:

i will give anyone my account password and 1,000 USD if you can find someone better in the littlebird
I found me! Well...I owned with the littlebird in DC...Does that count?
proof?
How would I get proof? I just reformatted, so any hope of an SS is gone. And I'd had to install bf1942, download 0.7 final and install. Just leave it that the only way I could die, is if everyone had a stinger, or I crashed.

Last edited by PspRpg-7 (2006-07-22 21:37:56)

Hurricane
Banned

Hm yeah and I was the General of the Armies of the United States but everyone's mind got cleared of any memory of me being it.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6706

Mhmm, have you ever seen me play any game at all, period?
Papa Smurf 314
Right in the Smurfin' parking lot?
+90|6778|New York
eFFe needs to have my babies.
Hurricane
Banned

PspRpg-7 wrote:

I see my sarcastic remark was a bit too over your head. I'll stick to the knock-knock jokes.
TangsterChinkz
Banned
+14|6578|Pwning u n00bs
eFFe's tutorial lessons and guide to owning start from $25 an hour

PM me for details
pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6655
Ive just had a round with him on the bf2s server he was in my squad, hes not a bad medic
Chou
+737|6799

Papa Smurf 314 wrote:

eFFe needs to have my babies.
That sig.. I can't get away from thinking about that guy anymore, the horror, I was right all along
Chou
+737|6799

Rocks_AT wrote:

EPEEN WARRRR!!

Grow the fuck up, kids.
Epeen warrrrr?
Rocks_AT
+0|6757

Choumichel wrote:

Rocks_AT wrote:

EPEEN WARRRR!!
Epeen warrrrr?
Electronic Penis. Also referred to as Ego, and if you'd refer back to section 1, page 1, you'd see some of the TOP or 101st or some one rippiing on someone's KDR ratio and calling them names.

Its just a game!
eFFe
+5|6673|Behind 2 blazing M134s
Hi guys,
never expected to see a post about me on here, but nicely written Dark_Helmet. Don't take it personal that I'm your worst enemy, you must have ran for an IGLA a bit too often I guess.
Finally someone who recognizes and respects skill, instead of bitching, crying and accusing others of hacking when they're good in what they do.

Here's just some(!) of the stuff I get to read when flying the bird.
https://aycu21.webshots.com/image/380/1214991517086333335_rs.jpg

Little Bird whoring obviously makes some people so pissed, that they start creating funny names for their squads.
https://img228.imageshack.us/img228/8619/bf22006072120024850mg7.th.jpg

If you wanna play with me, hook me up on the 101st Corps Armored Fury server.
I can always use a wrench! ...or a good supporting Cobra.

Last edited by eFFe (2006-07-23 11:20:21)

[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6603|Iceland

stryyker wrote:

i will give anyone my account password and 1,000 USD if you can find someone better in the littlebird
that make su wanna buy AF, I wanna see how gd he is :p

is the Littlebird just a chopper with a minigun?
eFFe

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

stryyker wrote:

2 miniguns
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6603|Iceland

eFFe wrote:

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

stryyker wrote:

2 miniguns
big slash dmg? [donno if its calledsomething else]

Last edited by [n00b]Tyler (2006-07-23 11:40:55)

eFFe
big splash dmg? [donno if its calledsomething else]
The splash damage isn't big, far from the splash damage of the original BH miniguns. I think it's actually the same as on the BH miniguns now, just that you have 2 of those on the LB.
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6603|Iceland

eFFe wrote:

big splash dmg? [donno if its calledsomething else]
The splash damage isn't big, far from the splash damage of the original BH miniguns. I think it's actually the same as on the BH miniguns now, just that you have 2 of those on the LB.
o.O cool, Som1 sould make a vid shooting ppl with that gun so I can see what its like.
eFFe
o.O cool, Som1 sould make a vid shooting ppl with that gun so I can see what its like.
I was actually planning a Little Bird movie, but I couldn't find a good 64player AF server with battlerecorder running.
If anyone knows a 64player AF server with battlerecorder on and autoswapping off, lemme know!
If you happen to be a AF server admin with battlerecorder turned on and autoswapping on (like TV2), be sure to turn autoswapping off and pm me! I would love to make a LB movie and feature your server name in it!
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6706

ExecutionerStyle wrote:

PspRpg-7 wrote:

I see my sarcastic remark was a bit too over your head. I'll stick to the knock-knock jokes.
Obviously it was sarcasm, it seemed to me that you were implying that I was not a good LB pilot in DC.

Last edited by PspRpg-7 (2006-07-23 11:56:34)

Home
Section.80
+447|6856|Seattle, Washington, USA

eFFe wrote:

I was actually planning a Little Bird movie, but I couldn't find a good 64player AF server with battlerecorder running.
If anyone knows a 64player AF server with battlerecorder on and autoswapping off, lemme know!
If you happen to be a AF server admin with battlerecorder turned on and autoswapping on (like TV2), be sure to turn autoswapping off and pm me! I would love to make a LB movie and feature your server name in it!
You could always just fraps yourself, I'm interested to see you own that much in a littlebird.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard