Total: 92
Kkookie
Don't Flame
+20|6745|St. Paul, MN
my vote's for the smoke grenade.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6839
how do you smoke grenade some one to death? I know in Real life the White smoke can be leathal, at least it used to be.
[1stSSF]=Nuka=
Banned
+23|6752|PDX Metro Area, OR, US, SOL
I've had a sniper run into my apc and die...I killed him with HIS inertia...lol

I should point out that I was completely stopped at the time...

Last edited by [1stSSF]=Nuka= (2005-11-21 15:39:38)

dshak
+4|6815
how do you kill someone with a smoke grenade, it doesn't do any damage at all?
Kkookie
Don't Flame
+20|6745|St. Paul, MN

dshak wrote:

throw a grenade at some1 when they're at low health, make sure it has some momentum and with a lot of luck it'll hit him over the head and kill him. smoke grenades don't actually register as a smoke grenade kill when you do it ( it's a [killed] thing) but handgrenades do! I threw a frag at some1 and saw the kill immediately, then a second or two later it blew up and killed three more. lol
CackNBallz
+45|6745|Toronto, Canada
It actually does register as you[Smoke Grenade]guy_you_killed.  There are a handful of threads showing screenshots.
dracul
+2|6809
drafting an enemy jet until his friends shoot him down with sams meant for you.

works about 90% of the time.
Flasheart88
+0|6762|Brisbane
I vote supply crate, cos it's so inaccurate, plus if you miss, you resupply and heal the enemy.

That and seeing a supply crate with two legs sticking out is just gravy.
Kkookie
Don't Flame
+20|6745|St. Paul, MN

CackNBallz wrote:

It actually does register as you[Smoke Grenade]guy_you_killed.  There are a handful of threads showing screenshots.
really? huh, well they must have changed it in an update.
Locarno
Boom!Headshot?
+2|6842|Scotland!
I vote supply crate... I've only ever seen it happen twice in my whole BF2 career... [cough]one of them was me [/cough]
Kkookie
Don't Flame
+20|6745|St. Paul, MN

Flasheart88 wrote:

I vote supply crate, cos it's so inaccurate, plus if you miss, you resupply and heal the enemy.

That and seeing a supply crate with two legs sticking out is just gravy.
true dat
but supply crates are not that inacurrate if you know how to compensate for drift. Don't call me a nerd for doing this, but I actually figured out how much and in which direction they drift. it drifts about 13mm north on my screen @ 800x600 resolution. I haven't been able to get it in meters in the game so it probably won't help too much, but it always drifts north.
atlvolunteer
PKMMMMMMMMMM
+27|6773|Atlanta, GA USA

Kkookie wrote:

dshak wrote:

throw a grenade at some1 when they're at low health, make sure it has some momentum and with a lot of luck it'll hit him over the head and kill him. smoke grenades don't actually register as a smoke grenade kill when you do it ( it's a [killed] thing) but handgrenades do! I threw a frag at some1 and saw the kill immediately, then a second or two later it blew up and killed three more. lol
Actually, a friend of mine and I were testing this one night, and he would hit me in the thigh when I had full health and it would kill me.  He got pretty good at it, but I could never get it to work.
Kkookie
Don't Flame
+20|6745|St. Paul, MN
yeah, i've been working on that too, I can hit people fairly often, but not quite on a regualar basis, plus its a waste of a crate most of the time.
Kkookie
Don't Flame
+20|6745|St. Paul, MN
my 3 funniest supply crate kills:
#3 Killing a bunnyhopping noobtoob toting shmacka
#2 Killing a jet
#1 Killing myself when I was running around trying to cap a point.
Hyper_Dude
+5|6825|United Knigdom
My only supply crate kills are from a plane which flew into it mid-air instantly (that was funny to watch from the commander view), and a chopper where the floating crate hit it, causing the pilot to turn away into the crane on the Demo.
BlacksCougars
Kitless Roof Jumper Bird
+0|6777
I was in the bomber on Cleansweep on an empty server, and I was doing a backflip and relased the bombs while upside down, completed the backflip and caught one of my bombs, it kills you aswell.
=NAA=TheTaxidermist
+6|6736|In a van down by the river
when i'm commander that's what i mainly use supply drops for.  It works wonders on snipers.  Instead of just artying one little guy you can drop a supply crate on him.  Of course, it doesn't give you any kills but it is oh so satisfying to kill a sniper with.
the_ubernoob_
+8|6746
One time I was flying the Mig on the gulf of oman map.  An F-35 had just started chasing me.  I was going to switch back to aa missles to engage him but accidently hit the eject button.  About one second after I realized what just happened, the F-35 crashed head on into my body killing not just me but him also.
I didn't get a point, but I wish I could have seen that guy's face.
alizard
+0|6778

the_ubernoob_ wrote:

One time I was flying the Mig on the gulf of oman map.  An F-35 had just started chasing me.  I was going to switch back to aa missles to engage him but accidently hit the eject button.  About one second after I realized what just happened, the F-35 crashed head on into my body killing not just me but him also.
Yeah that's funny..... Seems if you haven't pulled your chute you'll live and he'll die... but if your chute is deployed ya both die......lol
RVS-Valve
+0|6741
CackNBallz wrote:

It actually does register as you[Smoke Grenade]guy_you_killed.  There are a handful of threads showing screenshots. big_smile
You sure they weren't edited? It'd be easy to change it to say that. Yay for Photoshop!
Kkookie
Don't Flame
+20|6745|St. Paul, MN

BlacksCougars wrote:

I was in the bomber on Cleansweep on an empty server, and I was doing a backflip and relased the bombs while upside down, completed the backflip and caught one of my bombs, it kills you aswell.
you know it's weird tho that while you cant do a backflip and drop bombs w/o dying, you can certainly drop bombs while bellyup
Burning_Monkey
Moving Target
+108|6839
Arty strike on a helicopter that is too low is the greatest.  The confusion that insues is the best.
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6765

Kkookie wrote:

BlacksCougars wrote:

you know it's weird tho that while you cant do a backflip and drop bombs w/o dying, you can certainly drop bombs while bellyup
yeah, i hated it in BF2 how if you were doing a barrel roll or even just flying down a bit, the bombs would knock your plane and you'd die. Now the bombs go right through your plane...
Prodie
Moderator Emeritus
+270|6776|Nova Scotia, Canada

the_ubernoob_ wrote:

Something like that happened to me.

I was flying a jet, and it was smoking pretty good, so when I heard the beep meaning I was getting locked on, and saw gunfire coming from behind me I bailed out. The enemy jet crashed into my empty jet. He died, I lived, I laughed for a while.....
Jodah3
+1|6741
It may not be as funny as a smoke grenade or defib, but I voted for knife as it takes some skill and luck to get within melee range of somebody.  And as soon as you do it you know they're cursing at the screen for not paying more attention to what is around them.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard