huskerhater216
+1|6521
my game opens the picture with the tank but doesnt even turn the screen black for the dice and ea ads then just quits on me.  i really need help because my friend is being a real bitch on getting me to get bf2 working again so help me before im anally raped please!!!!!!!
Christen[30AU]
Attain By Surprise
+41|6794|Oregon, USA
Reinstall. Easiest way to fix it.

I don't see any other way to fix it, unless there is something unique about the CTD that I can tell whats wrong.
huskerhater216
+1|6521
i tried reinstalling it and that just wasted like a hour  but thanks for trying
Po0PO0
+8|6535
This happened to my brother, he didn't have the right graphics card (256) for his computer. So when he bought a new one it worked fine. If you have already played it and you know it works, try re-installing your drivers for your graphics card. That might work.
huskerhater216
+1|6521
im new to computers and stuff so how do u reinstall drivers?  and how do i tell what i have?
Po0PO0
+8|6535
well you should have got a cd with your graphics card with the drives on it. First go to control pannel then remove programs then look for you graphics card ie ATI. When you have found it click on all the graphics card icons and uninstall them. When they are all un installed put in your drivers disk and follow the prompts to re-install it. Its not too difficult. Got any more problems post it. Hope thats some help.
Po0PO0
+8|6535
oh if you want to know what you have right click on the mouse in desktop then properties then settings it tells you what graphics card you have there.
huskerhater216
+1|6521
i cant find the graphics cards in the control panel and i dont know where the cds are and if theres another way to try
Po0PO0
+8|6535
well you cant do it without the cd and i dont know if there is another way you can do it. sorry thats all i can say
huskerhater216
+1|6521
thanks Po0PO0 i think i can figure it out from now
Marine216
+2|6619
im his buddy that keeps nagging him to get it working but unfortunetly i have tryed to help him but no success. i hate to say it but maybe you need to get a whole new bf2?

Last edited by Marine216 (2006-07-21 23:07:13)

Po0PO0
+8|6535
yeh maybe so
huskerhater216
+1|6521
can i just ge special forces instead of a whole new bf2 game?
ssonrats
+221|6677

Po0PO0 wrote:

well you cant do it without the cd and i dont know if there is another way you can do it. sorry thats all i can say
Yes you can, you can always download the drivers, just go to www.nvidia.com or www.ati.com(get the newest).

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard