†FW†Ravenwolf
+10|6653|Saskatchewan, Canada
First of all thanks to all of you who have visited and have had nothing but good things to say about our server. There are alot of people out there who say we have too many rules, or 'what can't we do' .. sure we've had our times where we've been kind of caught being unfair admins, but for the most part we run a tight ship (pun intended) so that everyone can enjoy a fair game.. and most of you who do come in abide by the rules.. which we apreciate.  We try to  treat eveyone equally, in every aspect.. that goes for things like using choppers .. based on a first come first serve basis.. even some of the well known chopper kings have resorted to groundpounding when they didn't make it to a chopper.
If it wasn't for you regular guys, we wouldn't be what we are today.. thanks for that.

I'm sure I'll see you guys here and there.
Longbow
+163|6644|Odessa, Ukraine
Night map > Warlord > Night map > Iron Gator > Night map  - best kind of rotation on my opinion .
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6767|Human Meat Shield
How about: Night Map > Night Map > Night Map ; when you get bored of Night Maps there are 653443567478 more servers to choose from.

Last edited by imdead (2006-07-21 07:28:36)

M_Harrower
Will code HTML for food
+114|6572

†FW†Ravenwolf wrote:

for the most part we run a tight ship (pun intended)
Oh man that was bad Rave, very bad. I almost died. *cringes*
†FW†Ravenwolf
LoL sorry m8 .. had to.

And here at the time I had tears in my eyes.. you just ruined it for me.. YOU WANKER .. lol
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6563|Area 51

rambo_killin_SOB wrote:

iron gator is a very good map but there are very few servers that actually play on it. i was wondering if some1 could start up a 64 player, 24/7 iron gator server.  the best one out there right now is *fw*gauntlet but that is only like 32 players i think.
its SF night on thursday on the BF2s European Server right? that server is 64 man, so must 64 slot, maybe they will add ''The Iron Gator'' in the map rotation.
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6488|Menlo Park, CA
Iron Gator IS BIGTIME!! There are alot of only ghost town, or only warlord, we need more variety.  Granted I love Warlord, its one of the best maps in the game!! However, more Iron Gator is greatly needed and would be appreciated. 

We also need a special forces booster pack!!! I want some SEALS v Insurgent action!!!! After all thats who we are fighting in real life affairs!! GET YOUR SF BOOSTER PACK ON DICE!!!
M_Harrower
Will code HTML for food
+114|6572

†FW†Ravenwolf wrote:

LoL sorry m8 .. had to.

And here at the time I had tears in my eyes.. you just ruined it for me.. YOU WANKER .. lol
Did you just call me a wanker?? I'm outraged.

https://www.forumspile.com/WTF-Dog.gif
†FW†Ravenwolf
Shit. Now i'm in for it.. just don't pwn me too much with your pesky L85 .. i swear the other day you hit me between the eyes with one shot.
Des.Kmal
+917|6616|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
All Mike does it chopper whore... and damn good at it.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
†FW†Ravenwolf
Nah he's changed his ways.. me and him went to that server 69.65.15.109 .. had 120 - 130 points each... while the next closest was around 40 .. this was me and him on the ground.. surprisingly enough he wasn't in the chopper
M_Harrower
Will code HTML for food
+114|6572
Ahh, good times.
Des.Kmal

†FW†Ravenwolf wrote:

Nah he's changed his ways.. me and him went to that server 69.65.15.109 .. had 120 - 130 points each... while the next closest was around 40 .. this was me and him on the ground.. surprisingly enough he wasn't in the chopper
He rents in a choppa though. He is quite good. Except when his laptop overheats.

Yeah, everytime I played with him, he was either a medic or in a chopper.

Good both ways though.
†FW†Ravenwolf
As he sits there eating up all these compliments

I'd say I can be a decent flyer, am I not? lol

Beware my M11-87
Des.Kmal

†FW†Ravenwolf wrote:

I'd say I can be a decent flyer, am I not? lol

Beware my M11-87

I've never seen u fly. But I'm sure ur good.

Mike is just a crackface, who thinks he can fly and shot with a L85.
M_Harrower
Will code HTML for food
+114|6572

†FW†Ravenwolf wrote:

Hahaha, I just noticed all the compliments. Good stuff.

†FW†Ravenwolf wrote:

i swear the other day you hit me between the eyes with one shot.
It's quite funny that I remember that exact shot. I was on the hanger's walk way near the aft flag, and you were picking people off from the door way in the stair well, that shot made me smile. >8-D
M_Harrower
Will code HTML for food
+114|6572

†FW†Ravenwolf wrote:

Beware my M11-87 ...

...I can be a decent flyer

Des.Kmal wrote:

Mike is just a crackface, who thinks he can fly and shot with a L85.
All true.

Last edited by M_Harrower (2006-07-21 21:07:24)

†FW†Ravenwolf
lol crackface
All i know about this guy is that his laptop almost blows up during hot summer days and that he's the most patient Brit .. losing connection, losing connection, losing connection with his wireless set up lol

Oh yeah and he can fly chopper a lil, and maybe rip off a few bullets in my face (which is rare )
Des.Kmal

†FW†Ravenwolf wrote:

lol crackface
All i know about this guy is that his laptop almost blows up during hot summer days and that he's the most patient Brit .. losing connection, losing connection, losing connection with his wireless set up lol

Oh yeah and he can fly chopper a lil, and maybe rip off a few bullets in my face (which is rare )
i know, omfg, i would shoot my router, then punch a baby, then throw gas on a random house and burn it the fuck down.... ... where am i?
†FW†Ravenwolf
where are you? spamming the shit out of the second thread with non relavant noise

sent you a PM too btw..
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6744|Mexico City
Well,
i hate (but i play it) IG a lot:
- everybody wants the chopper, if you are able to get it, you will take off with 20% of armor, or you will be Tked.
- 90% of the MECSF team is going to camp for chopper, while the USMC is shooting fishes.
- if you are fighting inside the gator, and you are a sniper, ALL the time your claymores are gonna be activated by stupid noob teammates, and of course, you will be punished.
- usually the guy that gets first the essex AA gun will NOT target the incoming chopter and will shot to the shore expecting to kill something.
Meggido
+7|6646
IMHO, Iron Gator is a great map or a terrible map depending on the player types but the number of players is also important. 64 people will make for a very messy game most of the time. If the SEALS are semi coordinated on the first attack wave they would make it very unlikely for a MEC party to succesfully take over the carrier due to the fact that they have enough personnel in place to keep all accesses properly defended. MEC has a limited amount of transports to rush in, and coordinating the incursion is a lot harder than coordinating the defense. The only way to keep Iron Gator from being a massacre to either side is by not having enough people to secure all points at all times. This makes possible both for MEC to get to the carrier and for the SEALS to restore control while MEC forces attempt to capture a new position.
USAFDude_1988
Will fly for food.
+120|6507|Daytona Beach, FL
When I think of Iron Gator a few questions come to mind...

1. Where are the support ships? (e.g. Destroyers, cruisers)
2. Where are the crew?
3. Why are there F/A-18s on a Wasp-class amphibious assault ship?
4. Why is an unprotected ship with a skeleton crew so close to a hostile shore?
5. Why would the Essex have a U.S. Army Apache Longbow?

Iron Gator still kicks ass though.
darkcrystal
First Aid! Here!
+12|6685
iron gator is fun   good thing to do is spam ammo packs on the deck flag for all the at guys.  i got a quick 20 points off that  

ak47 ftw

fw server rocks
BudyFX
+7|6545|Lost
Play Warlord! The Fastest To Get Points

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard