Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6660
THIS IS LINUS' UMPTEENTH POST TO REMOVE JETS FROM THE GAME. HE HAS TRIED BEFORE AT OTHER FORUMS AND FAILED MISERABELY. PLEASE GO PLAY ANOTHER GAME IF YOU DO NOT LIKE BF2 AS IT IS, BAR THE PATCHES.

*ahem*

oh, and WAKE ISLAND IS A F*CKING AIRFIELD YOU MORON. WHAT DO YOU EXPECT, GO-KARTS?!

Last edited by SargeV1.4 (2006-07-20 12:47:21)

https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
MrBrain
+24|6698|Finland
This is why SF rocks so MUCH, no dick-planes...
Jenkinsbball
Banned
+149|6555|USA bitches!
You know what I hate? I charge an AT guy, he pulls out his missile launcher and kills me when I'm literally 2 inches from him and I'm the only one to die. What the fuck is wrong with this picture? Um, if a big bomb blew up in my face, I'd die. Cunts.
RightInTheFace
+11|6652
Lamo

no jets ? chopper ownz!
no jets and choppers? tank\apc ownz!
no jets copper and tank? jeep ownz!
no jets choppers tanks and jeeps? well get the fuck out of here!!
rgraze
+6|6679
IMO the aircraft are hard to shoot down.  A simple RPG or a tank round should take out a chopper. The AA mounts dont seem to track very well.  Although, if you take the aircraft out the game, it would seem less complete.  I dont understand why they dont give the AT guy the choice to have a stinger.  That would be nice and no different than the AT guy taking out tanks.  So. aircraft are part of the game.  They just could be a little easier to shoot down.
Zukabazuka
+23|6692
Jets are hard to shoot down, they have machinegun thats do serious damage against those stationary AA guns. Second even if you did manage to fire of those missile they just drop the bombs and the flare and head back to base to refill and do the same thing over and over again. Gulf of Oman is a heaven for bombers because there are no anti air vechile to bring down those jets and there are about 3 AA towers at the beach and they are far away from each other.
Linus
+53|6660
the maps need to be MUCH MUCH bigger for jets that travel at 1000mph.. Lets be honest..
Its RARE a jet gets taken down by AA emplacements.. in the hands of a good pilot, theyre just nearly
unstoppable.. Not to mention the jets minigun kills you before you even see the jet coming..

DICE are retards to include them in this game.. If they traveled half as fast then it would be ok.

Im just waiting for DICE to throw in the light sabres and tie fighters....
golgoj4
+51|6781|North Hollywood
adapt and overcome...other wise kill yourself now and save us the crying.

Seriously...
golgoj4
+51|6781|North Hollywood
ok, after reading more i realized something. Apparently none of you have a remote concept of 'tactics' All i hear is complaint about how strong planes are...maybe its the WAY you are playing not the game. Some of us can actually hit planes with AA and arent so retarded we just jump in the gun and fire away. It not rocket science so i wont go into an explanation here but it sounds like u kids need practice. Or go play cs. But dont bitch cuz u cant develop and effective AA strategy on your own. Notice how many players ARENT bitching....
jonnykill
The Microwave Man
+235|6686
I know how to balance jets out . Make them have to land in order to rearm or fule up .
pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6653
Fuck off
a fly
+105|6651|The netherlands

Linus wrote:

theyre totally useless to the battle anyhow.. and 9 out of 10 pilots
are just in it for points not wins..   every server I play on, and I mean
EVERY server I play on, the jet noobs ruin the game.

Lets be realistic here, Should there really be a 1000+ mph jet in a 2 square
mile map.. no. Thats laughable.

All the little kiddies spawn at the carriers and airfields ALL game, even when
your team is needing a base, and finally gets one, nobody spawns there because
you get 5 or 6 noobs waiting at the airfield or carrier for a jet or chopper..

Its all they care about is kills, and points.. not actually winning, or helping their
team.. of course, they'll tell you they help the team.. and that its actually skills..
BULLSHIT. 

bomb, reload, bomb, reload, bomb reload.. its a total joke.. ruins the infantry
game in BF2, and thats where the game REALLY is.

Also, you gotta count the fact that not only is half your team sitting around the
jet and chopper spawn points doing nothing half the game, they get into little
kiddie fights over whos going to get it when they spawn... killing each other ,
blowing up the jet when they see a buddy running for it thats closer, or the newest
kiddie fad.. stepping in front of it when it takes off so they cause a teamkill.

jets totally make Battlefield 2 a disgrace as a war game..   Choppers are almost as
bad, but at least they move slower and you have half a chance at blowing it up..
Choppers spinning around bases with the cannon blaring, spawn raping the bases IS
a problem, but not as bad as the jet kiddies.

I wish we could disable aircraft on any map, so we could have infantry only games..
They are 10X funner.. cut the noobness in half if not more.. and skill is actually a
factor, rather than some kiddie with his daddys joystick bombing anything that moves
including teammates.

I know theres no argument here, I mean, hell, look at ALL the rules you see on EVERY
server... What do you think 99% of them are related too.. ??  jet and chopper kiddies.
Lets see...

NO Base raping.. well thats DEFINATELY jet and chopper related, how can a infantryman
rape a base ??

NO tking for vehicles.... SPEAKS FOR ITSELF.

No raping Non Capable bases.. again, 100% releated to jets or choppers.

No ramming.  speaks for itself.

No stealing vehicles... I would guess this originated and is mostly jet and choppers.

No forced tks..    again, I see people standing in front of jets all the time on purpose...
because their little kiddie ass got their feelings hurt someone got the jet before them..
but I give you that this could also be land vehicles.

and yes, I would include.. this one..

NO ARTY on the carrier... well, why would that be jet chopper related? well because theres
always 4 or 5 noobs spawning there for their precious little jet and thats who gets ARTYd.

NO CARTILLERY ON THE AIRCRAFT....speaks for itself..

I know theres more, I just cant think of them, but I see these rules EVERYWHERE I play..
and theyre all caused by the little retards who play for themselves and not their teams..

Play city maps you say ?? Ugh.. look what we got to chose from.. I mean how many times
is karkand fun before it gets old..   for me? that time passed long ago.

Its just a shame knowing that great maps like wake island would be 10x funner without the
little kiddies flying around all game doing nothing but dropping bombs which you have no defense
for..

my rant.  Battlefield 2 is becoming a joke of a game to play.. I miss getting killed by actual skills.
*not reading after*

this is complain part, im in a complain mood, i complain about you.

are you one of the fucks that punishes a ACCEDENTAL teamkill when a plane wants to help against a tank that is a danger to you DIRECTLY?

why dont you play infantry only?

why dont you go in REAL servers, where pilots rely on MGUN/HELLFIRE instead of bombs/tvguided only?
Richard2000
Banned
+39|6552|England
u are a fucking noob
go play somewhare up your ass

Last edited by Richard2000 (2006-07-23 11:23:27)

Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6573|England

I cant fly for shit, and have no intention on learning to either.

I hate jets - they often beat me to the gold, but hey, so what? Im a ground pounder and excel in AA. I let them do their part and I do mine. The fact that I rarely play city maps anymore and play the open maps and always use the tanks/AA/jeeps and do often get killed by jets and helis, I never ONCE complain about it. I get on with it. Its part of the game. End of story.
If you hate jets so much and enjoy taking them down, play AF - in particular, Road Rage. A10's and SU39's are so slow, that you can take them down with AA cannon rounds and 1 missile. They are far from dominant.

Quit whining and either:

1) Go back to your Karkand whore fest of if you are so sick of jets
2) Play a different game

Preferably, the latter of the 2, so that we never have to hear so much whining like a little schoolgirl again.
Im fact, I wouldnt be surprised if you were French.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6572|Area 51
If you dont like it, then play another game! You damn whiner, go fack yourself, I've kinda had it with u whining guys, u made sure that the jumpin and shootin got removed, Blackhawk nerfed, nade launcher nerver, and now u want planes gone?

Rly go fack yourself
savking
+37|6594|England

ednodes wrote:

I agree with all of the above two posts but i can agree with you on one point:

Linus wrote:

I miss getting killed by actual skills.
Damn stright. I cant stand being erxed or just killed by some bunnyhopping n00b in karkand, it would be so much better if EA just thought thngs through and tried to make BF2 a modern Online FPS with a realisic gameplay ot maybye there just messing BF2 up so everyone will buy BF2142.
exactly
Linus
+53|6660

RDMC(2) wrote:

If you dont like it, then play another game! You damn whiner, go fack yourself, I've kinda had it with u whining guys, u made sure that the jumpin and shootin got removed, Blackhawk nerfed, nade launcher nerver, and now u want planes gone?

Rly go fack yourself
Whos worse... a user who posts a complaint in a thread DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY FOR COMPLAINTS
or......the 12 year old who post their 'I hate little crybaby whiners like you..whaa whaa..go f yourself..
whaa whaa...'

I think the later..
Hyper
Banned
+154|6758
downsyndrome AWAY!!!!!
ToXiC888
Cal players > BF2s
+40|6592|Columbus,Ohio-THE Ohio State U

Linus wrote:

theyre totally useless to the battle anyhow.. and 9 out of 10 pilots
are just in it for points not wins..   every server I play on, and I mean
EVERY server I play on, the jet noobs ruin the game.

Lets be realistic here, Should there really be a 1000+ mph jet in a 2 square
mile map.. no. Thats laughable.

All the little kiddies spawn at the carriers and airfields ALL game, even when
your team is needing a base, and finally gets one, nobody spawns there because
you get 5 or 6 noobs waiting at the airfield or carrier for a jet or chopper..

Its all they care about is kills, and points.. not actually winning, or helping their
team.. of course, they'll tell you they help the team.. and that its actually skills..
BULLSHIT. 

bomb, reload, bomb, reload, bomb reload.. its a total joke.. ruins the infantry
game in BF2, and thats where the game REALLY is.

Also, you gotta count the fact that not only is half your team sitting around the
jet and chopper spawn points doing nothing half the game, they get into little
kiddie fights over whos going to get it when they spawn... killing each other ,
blowing up the jet when they see a buddy running for it thats closer, or the newest
kiddie fad.. stepping in front of it when it takes off so they cause a teamkill.

jets totally make Battlefield 2 a disgrace as a war game..   Choppers are almost as
bad, but at least they move slower and you have half a chance at blowing it up..
Choppers spinning around bases with the cannon blaring, spawn raping the bases IS
a problem, but not as bad as the jet kiddies.

I wish we could disable aircraft on any map, so we could have infantry only games..
They are 10X funner.. cut the noobness in half if not more.. and skill is actually a
factor, rather than some kiddie with his daddys joystick bombing anything that moves
including teammates.

I know theres no argument here, I mean, hell, look at ALL the rules you see on EVERY
server... What do you think 99% of them are related too.. ??  jet and chopper kiddies.
Lets see...

NO Base raping.. well thats DEFINATELY jet and chopper related, how can a infantryman
rape a base ??

NO tking for vehicles.... SPEAKS FOR ITSELF.

No raping Non Capable bases.. again, 100% releated to jets or choppers.

No ramming.  speaks for itself.

No stealing vehicles... I would guess this originated and is mostly jet and choppers.

No forced tks..    again, I see people standing in front of jets all the time on purpose...
because their little kiddie ass got their feelings hurt someone got the jet before them..
but I give you that this could also be land vehicles.

and yes, I would include.. this one..

NO ARTY on the carrier... well, why would that be jet chopper related? well because theres
always 4 or 5 noobs spawning there for their precious little jet and thats who gets ARTYd.

NO CARTILLERY ON THE AIRCRAFT....speaks for itself..

I know theres more, I just cant think of them, but I see these rules EVERYWHERE I play..
and theyre all caused by the little retards who play for themselves and not their teams..

Play city maps you say ?? Ugh.. look what we got to chose from.. I mean how many times
is karkand fun before it gets old..   for me? that time passed long ago.

Its just a shame knowing that great maps like wake island would be 10x funner without the
little kiddies flying around all game doing nothing but dropping bombs which you have no defense
for..

my rant.  Battlefield 2 is becoming a joke of a game to play.. I miss getting killed by actual skills.
https://img294.imageshack.us/img294/5750/dontev9.jpg

lol used it in another thread, but I had to use it again.  BTW, check the sig \|/ ill rape you from the the air...

Last edited by ToXiC888 (2006-07-22 11:18:01)

kn0ckahh
+98|6745|netherlands, sweet lake city
welcome to the battlefielders.... were a community of rapers retarded morons who dont give a fuck about wining the game but just want to have fun.......
rgraze
+6|6679
Man, If you guys can't stand to hear people whine bitch or complain, why are you reading a complaint thread? My thoughts exactly Linus.
T0rr3nt
+54|6584|Michigan
i support ground troops whenever possible and i keep the skies friendly.
joker8baller
+68|6674

Kobrakai wrote:

Go and play CS, your kind is not welcome in bf2.
xXSarnathXx
Decepticons forever!
+25|6615|Sweden
mm bombers totally ruins the fun of playing the game.

what if they had to make a proper landing to re-arm themselves? that way they cant strike as fast
mofo65
+6|6638|Valrico, FL USA
Yes I'm a ground pounder and  it's aggrevating when your getting pwned by an ace in the air, and all you have is fixed  stingers in useless locations you might get lucky if it's a noob pilot,  but all I want is hand held stingers like in desert combat.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard