twist3d_by_d3sign
+0|6501
I have seen videos of flying solo and using the TVG missle, but a lot of the posts around it say that you can no longer do this *well* because the chopper immediately starts to spin out of control once you switch to gunner seat. I can't seem to get a good shot of and just wondering if this is still possible.

Thanks,
twist3d
Defiance
+438|6679

Yes it's still very possible you just need to compensate for the clockwise spin of the helicopter. I.E, aim to the left of your target then switch to the other seat and fire.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6573|Area 51

twist3d_by_d3sign wrote:

I have seen videos of flying solo and using the TVG missle, but a lot of the posts around it say that you can no longer do this *well* because the chopper immediately starts to spin out of control once you switch to gunner seat. I can't seem to get a good shot of and just wondering if this is still possible.

Thanks,
twist3d
Yeah its still possible,
U can shoot the Tv missle the entire distance, and then a few seconds later the engine stops,
so u got enough time to do it, 
Bevo
Nah
+718|6529|Austin, Texas
Quickly switch to the gunners seat and fire.... Practice on an empty server and you'll get the hang of it.
†FW†Ravenwolf
+10|6664|Saskatchewan, Canada
Don't forget to aim left of your target.  This is pretty much key.
Phrozenbot
+632|6624|do not disturb

And try to keep the chopper level when you do it. Sometimes when the engine kills, it goes for a nose dive, especially with the tiger hap.
GaKHaL
+4|6498
Oh i never knew that, anyway i also heard there was no more dolphin diving, i heard as soon as you prone and try to shoot your guy falls asleep on the battlefield...is this true and how if possible, can i avoid my guy snoozing off during critical moments..?
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6639|Washington, DC

^^^Yeha.... no.^^^

Soloing is like chess. Easy to learn, a lifetime to master.
GaKHaL
+4|6498

ExecutionerStyle wrote:

^^^Yeha.... no.^^^

That was deep, what are you a educamationalll man or sumting..?
[-CGZ-]BioRaveN
Don't make me toothpick you.
+31|6713|The beautiful hills of Sharqi
I dont use a macro for this at all..

It is really easy....

I have heli guner seat bound to 2 so

2 then right click then left click really fast and my rocket is fired.
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6757|Mark it zero.

ExecutionerStyle wrote:

^^^Yeha.... no.^^^

lol solo TVing took me a round to master... its so simple.
TangsterChinkz
Banned
+14|6578|Pwning u n00bs
Solo choppering can take time to master, but when u do master it, your unstoppable!
DavidianCox
...from the internet
+60|6666|Birmingham
i love it and im good but im no master. i have been doing it for a long while now but i still havent mastered it.
Entertayner
+826|6579

I have yet to see anyone "master" anything.. Sure, you get people that are good at something but never anyone who can hit every single time or headshot someone every single time...
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6764|United States of America
When I change to gunner seat and try to get TV missles it will alternate between the machine gun and missles, it's annoying and wont stop even on low settings.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard